Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 Empty

Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4

Go down 
4 posters

Where should Bron go?
Cleveland
Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_vote_lcap0%Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chicago
Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_vote_lcap0%Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
LA (Clippers)
Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_vote_lcap33%Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Miami
Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_vote_lcap33%Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
New Jersey
 33% [ 1 ]
New York
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Jul 2010, 23:12

crazy free agency this summer in the NBA

Bosh has teamed up with Wade in Miami, but can they get Lebron too? I think if those 3 team up, they have to take less than the max so they can pay the rest of the team and get some quality support players. maybe they also get an early opt out after 2 or 3 years so they can see how it goes and then one last big contract...

if i was bron, id go to the clippers. he loves hollywood, its a big city so he gets all that. next he gets to compete against kobe in the same city, same arena. third the clips have won nothing, so if they do, he gets all the credit. and lastly the team has a good base of baron, kamen, gordon, and griffen
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 00:19

BlueJackeL wrote:

if i was bron, id go to the clippers. he loves hollywood, its a big city so he gets all that. next he gets to compete against kobe in the same city, same arena. third the clips have won nothing, so if they do, he gets all the credit. and lastly the team has a good base of baron, kamen, gordon, and griffen

affraid Question Shocked

Bron wants to win.....I think the deal hasnt been inked with bosh and wade (itll happen) I think in case they decide to take less.....otherwise I think its lebron and boozer going to chicago....he wants to win, not be the second best player in LA on the worst team (in LA)....
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 00:55

I'd like him to go to New Jersey so he doesn't win at all....
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 12:21

well 8 out of 10 rumors have him pegged for miami now.

no issues here since wade is my fave nba player. still they need to build a good supporting cast. i think all 3 take a pay cut and add an opt out clause after 2/3 years. works for everyone.

but from the perspective of where bron SHOULD go in my opinon, its still the clips. great supporting teammates already. big city and glamour of hollywood. opportunity to steal the town from kobe. and chance to create his legacy since clips havent won a daym thing eva.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Jul 2010, 22:09

I absolutely hate Lebron so my opinions are fully biased and what-not. But, if he wants a supporting cast, join the Bulls. You have Rose, Noah, and Boozer now. On top of that you have the legacy of the great MJ to live up to, however that will never happen for him.

You talk about the Clips not winning? Cleveland hasn't won anything in the past 30-45 years?

I honestly don't see the newly created Big 3 in Miami. Sure, you have a strong starting line-up, but how do you compensate for the bench players? The Heat will have 5 players under contract if they get Lebron with a few million to spend on 6 or 7 more players. They'll need role players and a knock-down shooter which I don't see coming unless the old folks take minimum contracts.

Pay cuts? Lebron won't have any of that. Don't get me wrong, I like Wade and Bosh, but they should continue on their own, without the biggest ego in the NBA riding them.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 05:10

Well, he joined the Heat. Now comes the addition of the role players.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 10:58

wow, craziness.

seems like the big three are willing to take paycuts to get good role players in. rumours are shaq is willing to sign for the min. add another C like eton thomas, target a shooter like mike miller, and another pg such as arroyo. pittmann and butler are good draft picks to develop. i think heat can win within 2 years.

ive been a heat fan for awhile since they drafted dwade (who i as fan during his college yrs at marquette). its really annoying to hear them being compared to the ny yankees. the yankees just buy anyone and everyone. their payroll (200mil) is double the MLB avg and 40mil higher than the next closest team. in comparison, the nba cap is only 48mil and the heat are working within that cap just like 90% of the rest of the teams. they worked hard to get the cap space. its not that they are just buying all the good players up.

Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Jul 2010, 15:19

idk where you guys are talking about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4   Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bron Bron, Wade's World, and CB4
Page 1 of 1