HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

End of the world!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: End of the world!!!!!!   Fri 20 May 2011, 20:00

I just found out that May 21st is suppose to be the End of the World. There's suppose to be earthquakes hitting each time zone at 6pm. Some person named Harold Camping, religious nut, who also predicted wrong in 1996. Well I guess I will blow all my money at the Preakness tomorrow and to think Playstation just came back up online too. Shit, I have to get milk and toilet paper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: End of the world!!!!!!   Sat 21 May 2011, 01:29

BULLSH1T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: End of the world!!!!!!   Sat 21 May 2011, 16:56

lol, ill still be here, not that I dont believe in GOD but I havent been to church in a while.....these earthquakes better not mess up my internet OR the PSN, but japan by and large are not christian so we should be golden!

In more seroiusnessity, I hear that there is an atheiest that will take care of peoples pets who are taken in the rapture, 300+ people have already signed contracts at 150$ per pet....and I guess this nut job took out 2200 billboards across the country warning americans about the end (different from the atheist oppurtunist).....Im looking more forward to 2012 personally.

We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: End of the world!!!!!!   Tue 24 May 2011, 08:20

thuder87 wrote:
lol, ill still be here, not that I dont believe in GOD but I havent been to church in a while.....these earthquakes better not mess up my internet OR the PSN, but japan by and large are not christian so we should be golden!

In more seroiusnessity, I hear that there is an atheiest that will take care of peoples pets who are taken in the rapture, 300+ people have already signed contracts at 150$ per pet....and I guess this nut job took out 2200 billboards across the country warning americans about the end (different from the atheist oppurtunist).....Im looking more forward to 2012 personally.

Well there certainly is more evidence or so called evidence that something may or may not happen on December 21st 2012. The Mayan calendar ends, the theroy of this Nibriu 2012, continental shift. Who knows what to believe. I doubt very seriously any of our governments would tell us the truth anyway, especially the United States since we are still one of few countrys that still denounces UFO's exsist. If nothing happens I do believe there will be alot of people that take there own lives because they believe in this event more so then this crazy religous nut. I m not a believer, but I am prepared none the less.

As far as GOD, well I believe that to be up in the air as well. I grew up Catholic. Went to church, Sunday school, confirmation all of that good stuff. But with so many people in my profession because of what I see, I have my doubts. Nobody can answer any of the questions I have about the things I see and do. If GOD does exsist, I have thousands of questions for him or her. The five year old we pulled out of a fire, who lost her life. WHY? People say it was her time, GOD needed her. Yeah right, thats how he choose to take her. I don't know anymore. I could probably throw 100 different scenarios like this one out there and it does make you think!

On a lighter note, I do believe George Lucas and Steven Spielberg are both Aliens from two different worlds and told their stories of there worlds thru our movies. I so want to go to Star Wars Land when I go. mayne that will be my Heaven. Surrounded by my own Storm trooper army.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: End of the world!!!!!!   Tue 24 May 2011, 12:15

Well 21st of december 2012 there is something gonna happen... ever heard of the illuminati?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: End of the world!!!!!!   Sat 28 May 2011, 15:20

needamedic1977 wrote:

On a lighter note, I do believe George Lucas and Steven Spielberg are both Aliens from two different worlds and told their stories of there worlds thru our movies. I so want to go to Star Wars Land when I go. mayne that will be my Heaven. Surrounded by my own Storm trooper army.

I would like some "tail head" action, those chicks are all hot!!

We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the world!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

End of the world!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1