Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
COD taking over the world?! Empty

COD taking over the world?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: COD taking over the world?!   COD taking over the world?! I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 22:52

I hate to say it, but I think Call of campers is taking over the Shooter world....My kids got me homefront for my b-day, I logged on played 2 games, it was fun, but a game that was designed to have 32 people only had 10, then 8....so needless to say traffic to these games are not very high, now I expect that with proper marketing and if its a good game that R3 will hold up well.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: COD taking over the world?!   COD taking over the world?! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 00:18

Resistance has a massive fan base, most of which dont like to play call of duty, but do anyways because lets face it.. what else is there really to play. i think the sales for R3 will skyrocket. once theres another option other than CoD or CoD style games, i believe players will flock to a new experiance. but all in all i could be wrong... there is MW3...

in anycase, R3 will perminatly end my CoD career Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: COD taking over the world?!   COD taking over the world?! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 06:39

It may sky rocket, but there is a more likely chance that it won't. Remember, BF3 and MW3 are months apart from each other and all 3 games are in the same Quarter.

I look forward to gaming with my buds again.
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: COD taking over the world?!   COD taking over the world?! I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 14:34

yeah i be very surprised if many people stick with r3 and not just go play mw3

but i hope to play r3 with some of you guys for a while atleast till mw3 comes out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD taking over the world?!   COD taking over the world?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD taking over the world?!
Page 1 of 1