Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
thuder87
Confucioun
DerChrisi
mattyla
Sunfire93
sedahades
arthurinvisible
TimeSlinger
needamedic1977
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 00:00

sick of campaign, no shit talking.....give me back my fucking network or Ill come to japan and make you drink the green koolaid mofos!!!!! Twisted Evil :smiley face with a gun:
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 00:32

they said somewhere that japan would be online today or tonight and US EU and CAN tomorow, guess we'll see, im not holding my breath.

does anyone know if japan is online? cant find an answer, and if i did, i couldnt read it LOL
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 00:34

thuder87 wrote:
sedahades wrote:
trophy time! Smile

1st time I have ever played single player campaign.....new recruit status for me!!!!

black ops has a nice deep story mode. is that what your playing?
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 01:15

Savage_Soul19 wrote:
its hackers.... but atleast i got 2 platinums while this is going on

of course sony is going to blame hackers. who would you rather have your customers pissed off at Hackers or Sony? pretty obvious to me why they are saying they got hacked. no matter what actually happen, it was hackers that did it, even if they work for Sony.. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 03:16

needamedic1977 wrote:
I know its free, but this sucks. Five days now. Come on and get this fixed already. This does effect millions of people around the world on multiple game fronts. i wouldn't put it past them if they didn'tgive us something like duoble xp point weekend or week. Who knows.

I've resorted to playing botzone. I normally play with no volume, so it's almost like playing online.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 09:29

why do you play without volume???
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 12:53

is that y i sometimes cant communicate with u in game?

I find myself shouting at thud sometimes but its like shouting at a brick wall that man can be really deaf sometimes

That can be frustrating because sometimes (only sometimes)i do actually know what its gona take to win the game and i cant even get my own clan to work with me
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 15:54

I always keep my headset on, it might be on mute because I have three kids screaming/playing. But I always here what people are saying during the game so we can accomplish the mission offensively or defensively.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 17:06

arthurinvisible wrote:

I find myself shouting at thud sometimes but its like shouting at a brick wall that man can be really deaf sometimes

SPEAK ENGLISH AND PEOPLE WILL TALK TO YOU clown albino
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:02

scratchstudy maybe you could teach me Question
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:13

WHEN WILL THIS END I NEED TO SATISFY MY URGE TO KILL PEOPLE!!!! Evil or Very Mad

It Shouldnt take this long?????????????????? they say they are working day and night to fix it

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/news/articles/detail/item369506/Update-on-PSN-service-outages/

but they coulda rewired the whole fing internet in this amount of time!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:18

I dont turn my mic on that much but when it is on ill either end up talking to myself or just not listening to anyone.

I wasnt too bothered at first about the PSN being down but now all i wanna do is get online & kill some OOS clan members...... i mean team up.

Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 02:23

they admitted again that they got hacked. maybe accounts got hacked too.

i dont wanna say its sonys fault, but their aggressive policy against hackers (deleting linux, getting private infos from facebook, etc.) and their 'witch-hunt' against george hotz maybe wasnt that smart. u cant say they tried everything to avoid this trouble. Evil or Very Mad

they also admitted that the credit card infos are maybe hacked too. thats a huge disappointment and steals me the confidence in sony. affraid

and arty, artyenglish is no official english. What a Face

unreal has a really clear english for an UK. bounce
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 02:38

arthurinvisible wrote:
is that y i sometimes cant communicate with u in game?

yup
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 02:44

DerChrisi wrote:
why do you play without volume???

volume is for noobs!! Cool

I'm usually watching tv on my puter, the kid is watching on mom's puter, and the dogs are wrestlin around the living living room, nippin ears. I'd have to turn it up to 80 to hear it. I could put it through the headset, but still wouldn't work cuz da puppy chewed out the speaker. mic still works.
with all that goin on I can still rake up mad Xp! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 02:57

"We have a clear path to have PlayStation Network and Qriocity systems back online, and expect to restore some services within a week. " - taken from PS US Blog, Apr. 26.

I can handle not playing shooters for a couple weeks, but can't handle not playing an MMO that I'm hooked on. Not to mention, that I'm paying monthly to play.

I can't play without volume, always throws me off my game. In CoD, sometimes I would hear bullets still firing after I stopped. May not seem like a big deal to some, but I would go out of my way to reset to get the same smooth flow. Although I don't use my mic, I do believe a mic is necessary for success. but on our team I pretty much know my role unless for some few radical situations where I would actually need to capture the flag.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 04:59

So it's official, I went to my first meeting tonight for ONLINE GAMERS ANONYMOUS or as some others know it as OGA. The place was packed. There wasn't a dry eye anywhere from men or women. They were given out thumb gaurds for people who kept tapping there thumb on there index fingers. Just kidding or am I.

Within a week, I hope so Sunfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey do list is shrinking...........
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 18:50

I guess you guys have heard by now the psn got hacked for everyones User Name - Password and address and maybe even credit card details

they advise us to keep an eye on our bank statements and also any strange emails we might receive

If the password you use for psn is the same password you use for anything else (ie email)
you need to change it right away and when psn does come back online you need to change that password too
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 20:29

They're sayin your 3 digit codes from the back of your CC are safe. Not really sure how, but if true, your bank account should be a bit more secure.

But we have in the UK online verification which is provided through our Banks, so if someone hacked your card number, figured out your 3 digit code, they'd then need the additional password you provided to your bank.

Sigh.. Prince Big Teeth and Common Kate for me on Friday..
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 20:33

mattyla wrote:
But we have in the UK online verification which is provided through our Banks, so if someone hacked your card number, figured out your 3 digit code, they'd then need the additional password you provided to your bank..

not all website use this.

Since i wasnt planning on using my card soon i just had it blocked anyway
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 20:41

True but i'm pretty relaxed about the whole personal details thing. I think it's like Chrisi was alluding to, that guy Hotz and/or his mates are just fucking Sony up because they can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 20:47

not really messing with Sony tho it's more of an inconvenience to us the gamers
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 20:57

Hacking Sony and causing them to shut down the entire online element of the tens of millions of PSN users for days and having to rebuild their entire system.. i'd say that was messing with Sony, but maybe that's just me elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 20:58

mattyla wrote:
Hacking Sony and causing them to shut down the entire online element of the tens of millions of PSN users for days and having to rebuild their entire system.. i'd say that was messing with Sony, but maybe that's just me elephant

lol
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 21:00

Anyways it's been beautifully sunny across the whole of the UK pretty much since this happened so it's not all bad man Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: