Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty

PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
thuder87
Confucioun
DerChrisi
mattyla
Sunfire93
sedahades
arthurinvisible
TimeSlinger
needamedic1977
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 01:28

Sunfire93 wrote:
PS+ gives beta codes to every subscriber.

yay. i love to pay for unfinished games... stupid +, paying for betas and demos is retarted... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 12:08

[quote="mattyla"]What is it now, nearly 14 days?

First it was 1-2 days, then a week, then it was May 2nd, and now what? They're still working around the fucking clock to get it back online, how many hours does a Japanese clock have!?

/quote]

im sure theyre doin everything to get it back asap.....

PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 E3ecattech
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 22:53

DerChrisi wrote:
Sunfire93 wrote:
PS+ gives beta codes to every subscriber.

yay. i love to pay for unfinished games... stupid +, paying for betas and demos is retarted... Rolling Eyes

I'm sure that's not the only reason people pay for the service. They have the cloud system, where you can program your PS to turn on and look for any updates, which it will promptly download and wait for you to install it yourself. I'm pretty sure they also have a Network memory storage where you can store your game saves in case your PS3 breaks. On top of that free DLC's, Store items, and special promotions. Was the Killzone map pack free for PS+ users? If it was, you can expect the Resistance DLC's to be free for PS+ users.

I am in no way endorsing PS+, as I would never pay for it. I'm just pointing out the benefits to it.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 04:12

how much is is per month and per year? anyone know?

i do know PS+ members will get into the Resistance 3 Beta but thats more than a month from now
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 07:33

it's 50 bones a yr. not worth it in my eyes. already pay a shit load for the system and games. shouldnt have to pay for demos. kz3 beta was the way they should do all of them. they'd have better chances with me paying 2 arms and a leg for a disc. ur downloads that you supposedly get for free g away if u end ur subscription. gotta love that marketing. u give me $50 i give u some "free" shit until u stop paying me.

Last edited by TimeSlinger on Sat 07 May 2011, 17:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 09:16

Don't expect the network to be up this week, just saying.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 12:16

tired of trophy whoring, need sum online experience....

and i agree with sun. dont think will be back this week. a server start at saturday/sunday would give lots of traffic just from the start.
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 13:01

Theres going to be a lot of traffic anyway we all have a system update to download and the security software we are supposed to get.

i think they are scared of it being hacked straight into again which would ruin everything so they are making absolutely sure its tottally secure before they go online with it
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 15:02

What's this thing on Cnet about yet another hack being forthcoming?

To be honest, i'm not really missing it any more. I've actually got in to some of the offline games I bought then hardly played.

And yeah, ps+ is a waste of money, giving it away free but then taking the free shit away when you don't pay for it, pfff
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 17:24

does anyone has some tips bout good sp games? finished now bioshock. was a pretty good game... Smile
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 23:34

DerChrisi wrote:
does anyone has some tips bout good sp games? finished now bioshock. was a pretty good game... Smile

I just bought bioshock 2 today, thought about the star wars unleashed 2, but the fucking numb nuts workers were half a block away in the new waltmart deathstar size store they just opened, the electronics section in the place is so big the 60 inch tvs actually dont look worth the 900 bucks.....and you can can add killzone 3 and mortal kombat story mode to my list of games I beat in the "black out"
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 23:52

thuder87 wrote:
DerChrisi wrote:

I just bought bioshock 2 today, ...

bioshock 2 was awesome. 1 and 2 are both good games. cant wait for the new one bioshock infinite.
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 10:30

DerChrisi wrote:
thuder87 wrote:
DerChrisi wrote:

I just bought bioshock 2 today, ...

bioshock 2 was awesome. 1 and 2 are both good games. cant wait for the new one bioshock infinite.

bioshock 2 was better then bioshock 1 if you ask me BIG DADY VS BIG SISTER!!! W000T
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 05:07

I read an article that popped up on yahoo about the cost of bin laden, bla, bla whatever, but here is a paragraph out of it that I found quite amuzing. This reporter must have read my post in the Bin laden thread.. although i'm not taking credit.

All of that has not given us, at least not yet, anything close to the social or economic advancements produced by the battles against America's costliest past enemies. Defeating the Confederate army brought the end of slavery and a wave of standardization—in railroad gauges and shoe sizes, for example—that paved the way for a truly national economy. Vanquishing Adolf Hitler ended the Great Depression and ushered in a period of booming prosperity and hegemony. Even the massive military escalation that marked the Cold War standoff against Joseph Stalin and his Russian successors produced landmark technological breakthroughs that revolutionized the economy.

just so I'm not completely off topic.

Fuckin PSN needs to be turned back on!! damn it com on, this is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 17:08

*sigh* so bored.. assasins creed 2 is pretty cool so far, also found blur for 10 bucks so i grabbed that too. hope this network is online soon
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 17:11

F**K YOU PSN G*Y A**SH*t
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 20:34

Is it working yet?
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 22:06

mattyla wrote:
Is it working yet?

yes, playin right now.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 22:38

DerChrisi wrote:
mattyla wrote:
Is it working yet?

yes, playin right now.

seriously? cause if you are im leaving work f&ckin now, i mean ill walk out the door and head home, order some pizza on the way so I dont even have to stop and have that sh@t delivered to the basement! cheers
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 22:43

https://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/0/RP4FjODPDFA

Check out dragon breath!! This guy has some other good vids also.
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 23:17

ooh thats peerty
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 23:42

TimeSlinger wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/user/FPSRussia#p/u/0/RP4FjODPDFA

Check out dragon breath!! This guy has some other good vids also.

daaam.. this guys gotta handfull of amazing weapons huh?
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 00:05

He does have some nice guns, I like the M 249 SAW, I love the echo effect you hear in the clip. It is true, much better control if you shoot in burst"s.

I m so ready to F"n play, they have to fixed this shit already.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 00:17

Won't be up today, just saying.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 00:30

needamedic1977 wrote:
He does have some nice guns, I like the M 249 SAW, I love the echo effect you hear in the clip. It is true, much better control if you shoot in burst"s.

I m so ready to F"n play, they have to fixed this shit already.

yup, just like ps3. shoot in bursts. otherwise you way overcomensate for the kick of the gun that u shoot low and spray.

u see his duel AA-12 vid. that gun is way more effective in real life then COD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 server is down!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: