Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
College Football Empty

College Football

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

College Football Empty
PostSubject: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Sep 2010, 16:41

So the season is now underway.......and My team already will not have the ability to play for the national championship as they lost in OT in the first game of the year....

My team of course is PITT, we lost to Utah at Utah thursday night in OT....Pittsburgh uis particulary hard on their QBs, hell Terry Bradshaw won them 4 superbowls and we ran him outta town.....of course then they are always welcome back.....anyway Im hoping that we dont get down on our QB he is a sophmore (san)tino Sunseri....named from the godfather.....he played well when given the oppurtunity to throw, brought our team back, but I think both sides had more than 12 penalties each....should have started with a high school team like most the rest of the nation Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad

Anyhoe, I wont be on till late next sat as Ill be at hienz field watching the home opener (win)...

Tell me who your team is and how their outlook is this year, lots of changes coming in college football......
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 02:35

Huskers decided to go with the Red shirt freshman Martinez. It was a good call. Granted it's Western kentucky, but still a suprise. We started the season in the top 10 which suprised my and it's our last year in the Big 12, movin on to the Big 10!!! GO BIG RED.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Sep 2010, 11:00

minnesota barely won against middling talent, but it was nice to see Bennett blow up for 187yds (although MNs line had a massive size advantage over MTN). also, northwestern pulled it off against vandy. dont see any special players on that team yet tho....

overall big ten did pretty well, 9 wins, 2 loses for the first week.
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Sep 2010, 22:13

big ten played 8 highschool teams to start out....PSU beat uhhhhhh youngstown state, give me a break, if you play a non division 1A school, minus 5 in rank the next week
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 00:13

You guys should run a tipping service, so I can place bets on it and make money while I sleep lol

Slinger, I know you don't like me so i'll think twice before going on your tips Razz
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 02:23

boise state tonight, Matty!!! bet the farm on it
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 03:29

ding ding ding.......WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 12:08

haha, true true.
every year MN beats up on DII and outta conf teams, gets into the top 25 and then bombs.... sigh.... but vandy (NU's opponent) is in the SEC, thats a legit conf.

in any case, a win is a win.
and a loss (like PITT) is a loss =)
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 23:27

yea yea....Pitt gets their win this weekend, but 23rd thursday night we play Miami, it will be a great game to watch......

I think if miami goes undefeated they are national championship bound, they play OSU this weekend, which will be a great matchup and they have a very diff out of conference schedule....cheers to them for not being p*ssies
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 23:29

slinger quit keep fishin a couple of weeks, I almost almost full prestige in MW2 then get TV fixed and ill be back playing multiple games....im 62 or 64 in ninth presitege
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 06:56

hunting thud! those R blue wing teal...... ducks........ Got to get out early teal season before the marshes freeze. once they freeze- gota have a boat to hunt deeper waters plus for the heat.. managed to limit out on opening day(plus a couple extra)
anyway got both my TV's fixed up and back on the psn tongiht. blasted some faces of on K2 for a while.. ur a little late on the full prestige thud, but thats what u get for holding back hahah

The huskers won obviosly againt western kentucky. paid them 1/2 mil to come up here to get their heads ripped off, but its good for their org and ours. T-magic, red shit fresh, is the fasted QB i've seen in years. our offense was supposed to be our weak side, but they had no trouble. our D on the other hand, MR. BO POLINI's specialty hurt. Got skooled and was supposed to be a shut out. at least we moved up to 6th in the AP. possiblity we could end up in the big show. next year for sure.

Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 21:39

Went to the PITT game yesturday, was a good time, a real stealth bomber did a fly by, never even heard it, it was soooooo cool to see, GO PITT!! oh and any one see VT lose to james-madison, woooooow
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 01:15

yea, VT is garbage, always thought they were overrated. always will be overrated. can't beleive turner gill and ku took down georga tech.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 17:58

big ten beating up on itself.
u of mn is sucking balls.

so who's the real #1 seed....?
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 00:09

My pick would be oregeon for beating stanford, then boise state then OK...but they figure possibly undeafeated auburn or LSu could make number 1 or 2 if one of them can make it. Most people not giving mich state a chance cause they dont play OSU, likes thats their fault, playing good football.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

College Football Empty
PostSubject: Re: College Football   College Football I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

College Football
Page 1 of 1