Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
NHL Playoffs Empty

NHL Playoffs

Go down 
+3
mattyla
thuder87
Janie007
7 posters

Who will win the 2010 Stanley Cup?
Chicago
NHL Playoffs I_vote_lcap100%NHL Playoffs I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Philadelphia
NHL Playoffs I_vote_lcap0%NHL Playoffs I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 21:24

Alright, so playoffs are starting... Round 1 starting this week!

1. Capitals vs Montreal (Cool
2. NJ vs Philadelphia (7)
3. Buffalo vs Boston (6)
4. Pitt vs SENS (5)

1.San Jose vs Avalanche (Cool
2. Chicago vs Nashville (7)
3. Vancouver vs Los Angeles (6)
4. Phoenix vs Detroit (5)

Crazy teams going up against each other. Any predictions for this years cup? & No Thuder, you can't pick Pitt, Razz
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 01:53

ummmm da PENS? I love you

Caps look tough and detriot finally healthy....if i cant have pens i take Wash vs chicago and wash to win. Razz
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 21:48

red wings ftw
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 15:58

went to the sharks game yesterday (im in the states right now)
they played sloppy as hell and deserved to lose that game.

3 shots in the second period?????? wtf.....
it was so bad that with 3mins left CO pulled their goalie to continue the assault....
started to get things goin in the third period but overall play continued to be crap.
sharks better step things up.
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 23:10

Fleury great goalie? scratch Not really.....anyone see the shot that hit the glass and instead of going around the net it bounced right in front of net, and unfortunately fluery already headed behind goal? SHIT, lol......
Back to top Go down
hkns53
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-04-27

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 06:15

uh..kind of late but..Phoenix they have strong goalie...who i think should win the Venzin..along with a very young forward group who play a good system..

and also the fact that the owner of the team(NHL..or Buttman) will have them win the cup just so he does not look like a dickhead by keeping them in phoenix.. bring them back to where people would pay to watch them not the other way around..
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 00:10

ove - ove - ove - ove .......O-SHITs-KIN, best goal scorer ever give me a break......1st he was out goaled this year by someone who had less shots and in fewer games scored 4 more points and not against the 8th seed.....

ove has some incredible moves but his signature move is go stand left of goal and fire slapshots......1 for 33 on PP is worse than pathetic.......my condolences Washington

LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
hkns53
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 06:37

Well my conspiracy theory was off...

But it Looks like a 3 peat for the Stanly cup finals for Det-Pitt...I just cant see any1 in the east really threatening crosby/malkin and Det is against the Chokers of the west and the other series should be really interesting Chi/Van have bad blood from last year so i think the winner will be fairly tired from a long grinding series..
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 14:53

sharks got game one though I think against detriot scored like 4 goals in less than 2 minutes. I love playoff hockey so much more intense.......
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 10:25

canadians no joke....

a lot of ppl didnt believe it was the real deal when they beat the capitals, instead they just blamed it on ove. but then next victim was the penguins. what a cinderella story....
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 21:12

euhhmm im not an american or a canadian so i actuelly dont know where you guys are talking about what is NHL? i only watch soccer xd
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 23:27

goaltender is unreal, Pens out played them in 2 games they lost (canadians played very well game 7) there were so many shots that should have been goals and my hat goes off to halak ( i think that is his name) Reguardless of their shit record they are going to be veeeery tough to beat with that defense and the goaltending......course i will say the call on crosby 10 sec into the game was bullshit, it was not even boarding and dont tell me he hit that guy that hard to flatten him lol, it was crosby not orpik....
Back to top Go down
hkns53
Gunnery Sergeant
Gunnery Sergeant

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 01:00

This season is an absolute nightmare for us leaf fans..First we don't make the playoffs..fine at least we got picks but we traded them for Kessel (who i still love) than are arch rivals end up upsetting the favorites capitals..along with the team that was suppose to get worse with the kessel trade the bruins move on to the next round..Now the Canadians pull of another upset to reach the conference finals..and Boston who could possibly join them..The 2 teams that are considered T.O's rivals. So pretty much i cant talk hockey with anyone, as soon as you talk about hockey, all you get is a crazy hab fan or a bruin fan jumping in..

Also apparently like 40 people got arrested after MTL won cuz of another riot..Crazy..If they win the cup i think there would be curfews around the city..
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeFri 14 May 2010, 21:31

lol

im just keeping fingers crossed that the sharks can make some real noise. esp now that caps and pens are out.
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-03-04

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeSat 15 May 2010, 16:41

Confucioun wrote:
euhhmm im not an american or a canadian so i actuelly dont know where you guys are talking about what is NHL? i only watch soccer xd

Apparently, there is this great new site called www.google.com
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 12:29

spoke too soon.
my sharks are getting killed.
last night played well but OT....

this yr's playoffs have been ridonkulous =)
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 21:34

Evil or Very Mad I hate sports
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NHL Playoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: NHL Playoffs   NHL Playoffs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NHL Playoffs
Page 1 of 1