Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 Empty

What is everyone playing now?

Go down 
+4
mattyla
TimeSlinger
DerChrisi
BlueJackeL
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 08:44

Germans, you gotta educate them... Rolling Eyes

contradict - to speak contrary to the assertions of: to contradict oneself

In this case, you stated that MW2 isn't fun without cheating. While clearly, you dislike/hate Commando, which you state is cheating.

Get it?

Smile
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 09:09

Sunfire93 wrote:
Germans, you gotta educate them... Rolling Eyes

contradict - to speak contrary to the assertions of: to contradict oneself

In this case, you stated that MW2 isn't fun without cheating. While clearly, you dislike/hate Commando, which you state is cheating.

Get it?

Smile

fuckin smartass... Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 09:41

Sad

just saying
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 16:06

Surprised
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 04:32

Right it's between KZ2 and MAG. I like MAG. Its objective oriented FPS game like killzone. Yes, like any other game u have to get use to aiming and shooting. I like the missions in the game, u have a squad leader given orders and assisting with artillery strikes, air strikes. U get more xp points when your where the squad leaders objective is. U can repair just about anything and be a medic and heal everybody. I average 40-50 kills a game. The only draw back is the lack on boards, playing the same ones. But thats any game until they come out with map packs, which by the way is one of the smartest things financially PS has done. Every game comes out with map packs. So many million times 4.99 to 9.99 dollars great marketing.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 04:48

I remember when I played the MAG beta, it would be a race to tap the "triangle" button if you spawn in the bunker. You would get placed into the turret and it was just free kills from then on, I loved it.

Luckilly, I always won that race. Smile
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 18:52

Commando is not cheating, it's just not. If you don't like it, get your HBS Noob Weapon out cos I won't have Ninja on Cool
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 19:40

Ninja's always handy for all the dickheads that use heartbeat sensor
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 12:50

mattyla wrote:
Commando is not cheating, it's just not. If you don't like it, get your HBS Noob Weapon out cos I won't have Ninja on Cool

commando is a 'cheapassbitch' perk, cus the range is unbelievable and when they start theyre commando moves, theyre invincible.. pale

ninja pro isnt for the HBS noobs, its for the silent footsteps. if u have a good dolby system or good gaming headsets, the silent foot steps REALLY helpful, cus u hear the commando noobs comin from the back... Razz
Back to top Go down
DevilsSniper666
Private
Private

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 17:16

agreed once they start to knife only thing that stops them is a headshot which is ridiculous point blank range sniper to the chest goes straight thru no harm done to me its not even reliable n is absolutely inconsistant so i jst put my button layout to tactical n rock that drop shot instead i dont even get 100 knife kills per prestige bleh hbs grab a silencer
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 05:28

I get commando'd even though I use the drop-shot, it's getting ridiculous now. I honestly watch the killcam and see that I'm on the ground yet they can still get me while they swing where my standing body would be....make sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone playing now?   What is everyone playing now? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is everyone playing now?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2