Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Which game are you playing the most? Empty

Which game are you playing the most?

Go down 
+13
GeeWr1
Vish_88
mother-fudger
needamedic1977
mytsx06
Sunfire93
HeadTeam3
thuder87
gettin_jiggy
TimeSlinger
DerChrisi
Janie007
BlueJackeL
17 posters

Which game will you be playing the most?
Killzone 2
Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_lcap4%Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Modern Warfare 2
Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_lcap63%Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 17 ]
Resistance 2
Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_lcap4%Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Uncharted 2
Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_lcap0%Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I'm still playing R1
Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_lcap26%Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 7 ]
They all suck
Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_lcap3%Which game are you playing the most? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 14:18

So what FPS are you playing/will you be playing the most?

my copy comes this week so i'll be playing mostly MW2 for awhile.

Last edited by BlueJackeL on Mon 08 Feb 2010, 12:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 18:00

I just got my copy of MW2, and i'll most likely be playing that, but i'll be switching to R1 to keep in touch with people that don't have it yet.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 19:43

everyone has it. i have to ignore party invites because there are soooo many people to party with. and i prefer 6 people max partys. ground war sucks.
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 19:53

Yeah, same here Chrisi. And you think that people understand when you don't reply to the first 3 party invites that they send you.. but no, they keep on going.. I got 6 in the matter of 10 mins.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 20:17

I'll keep getting on MW2 until it totally pisses me off then I have to play K2. Not going to be on R1 much, becuase I'm letting a buddy borrow my copy. Might even sell it to him, since I never play it anymore.
Back to top Go down
gettin_jiggy
Major
Major
gettin_jiggy

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 22:47

I play both, but playing MW2 right now to rank up
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 23:45

shite, ok Ill get mw2, but i split kz2 and r1
Back to top Go down
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 03:34

mainly MW2 right now. ranking up and unlocking stuff, and having an average k/d ratio Razz
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 06:24

DerChrisi wrote:
everyone has it. i have to ignore party invites because there are soooo many people to party with. and i prefer 6 people max partys. ground war sucks.

I never get any party invites... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mytsx06
Major
Major
mytsx06

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Nov 2009, 07:04

The answer is always R1. Every time I buy a game I get bored real quick and go back to R1. I have the first Rainbow 6, COD4, GTA4, R2, WarHawk, among others. I barely touch those games, and I am sure they all are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 15:46

Well it will be KZ2 and MW2 that ill be playing R1 when I see alot of people there or when the KZ2 crew is on R1 ill switch over.
Back to top Go down
mother-fudger
Colonel
Colonel
mother-fudger

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 23:12

well im still going to play r1, mainly because that is the only game i am good at lol. I still play r2 like once a week and kz2 when im bored.Mainly mw2 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 18:45

Vish must be the guy who put that they all suck. Should have put UFC on the list for him.lol
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 02:37

TimeSlinger wrote:
Vish must be the guy who put that they all suck. Should have put UFC on the list for him.lol
LOL Very Happy Got MW2 on release day my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 23:53

MW2 for me Very Happy

Went of KZ2 then lost my game save when my old ps3 died again so canna really be bothered with it.

Loved Uncharted 2 but didn't really get into the online play.

Was playing a lot of Colin McRae Dirt 2 online, just need 1 more trophy for the platinum, Chrisi has the plat' for it.
Back to top Go down
applc
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 07:08

R1 always gonna be my favourite. Still don't have MW2. I'm probably gonna get it after Christmas, but I'll be sooooooo far behind everyone else, that I'll probably give up out of sheer frustration. If they ever stop R1 online, maybe I'll just retire my PS3 lol.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 00:27

hahaha im with u dood i cant give up R1, way to much fun Razz
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 02:20

Thing is after you get to level 70 you prestige and start over, (i think) so you will just be at disadvantage cause everyone knows the maps (which is a huge advantage to any game, lol)
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 02:25

I'm holding back for prestiging the 2nd time, I think I'm gonna get my Golden or Silver Chopper Gunner title and spinning nuke emblem before I prestige again since they are terribly hard to work for.
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Dec 2009, 22:26

Cod mw2 is best! xd ;d
Back to top Go down
Podestiny
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Podestiny

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 07:00

well sunfire i sent you an invite today Smile

and Janie i agree with you 2, 6 people should be max cause ground war does suck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which game are you playing the most?   Which game are you playing the most? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which game are you playing the most?
Page 1 of 1