Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Back from the Dead Empty

Back from the Dead

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
krizzleman
Private
Private
krizzleman

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back from the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Back from the Dead   Back from the Dead I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 05:03

HEEEEEEY
What up guys, shit i havent been online in a while now. Didnt even get a copy of MW2 can u believe that shit looool. anywho how often do u guys play online on that cuz seems like no one plays resistance anymore?
Back to top Go down
applc
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-10-20

Back from the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Dead   Back from the Dead I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 05:33

Yeah man R1 is dead. I still hop on a couple times a week, but MW2 has taken over for the most part. Get it!!!
Back to top Go down
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back from the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Dead   Back from the Dead I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Mar 2010, 05:56

a lot of us mainly play mw2. but there are those times that we hit up R1, just for a change. me, tsx, and ed just played some R1, come to think about it.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Back from the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Dead   Back from the Dead I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 00:50

I try to get on when other people are on.....but along the same lines, im going to be off and on, mainly off over the next two weeks, i have 3 jobs (2 are PRN (as needed)) and my other two jobs have really picked upright now and I am the only PT that can cover them....so I am SOL for a bit.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back from the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Dead   Back from the Dead I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Mar 2010, 01:45

Hoped on R1 last night for a couple games. Almost made the board in the first game showing up late. Made the top 10 the second game. I haven't played for over 6 mos. That tells you what kind of talent there is on their. NONE Another game or 2 and I'm sure I would have made the top. I'll play MW2 sometimes, but it's kind of boring. Mostly play killzone2 and starting to play more MAG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back from the Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from the Dead   Back from the Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the Dead
Page 1 of 1