Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
osama bin laden dead Empty

osama bin laden dead

Go down 
+7
Janie007
TimeSlinger
Confucioun
mattyla
arthurinvisible
DerChrisi
BlueJackeL
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:20

justice is served.
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 11:45

the US saved us again. Very Happy no offense guys, just kiddin. finally they got him...

Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 12:41

Thats good new but its a shame they killed him, i thought they would have tried to capture him alive to face trial just like saddam. this just leaves plenty of room for the conspiracy theorists.

The president said.
"And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorised an operation to get Osama Bin Laden and bring him to justice,"
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 13:46

Who gives a shit?
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 14:48

im 100% sure they didnt kill him i mean a terrorist like that, you wouldnt just dump him in the sea right?
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeMon 02 May 2011, 23:27

u'd think with a $25mil bounty on his head it would have came sooner.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 00:08

arthurinvisible wrote:
Thats good new but its a shame they killed him, i thought they would have tried to capture him alive to face trial just like saddam. this just leaves plenty of room for the conspiracy theorists.

The president said.
"And finally, last week, I determined that we had enough intelligence to take action, and authorised an operation to get Osama Bin Laden and bring him to justice,"

the orders said to kill him, so they did. didn't want to risk him giving orders to al queda from prision, I think.
I agree that this is a possible conspiracy theory, but there were enough people involved to knock down any crap theory on it.

And yes Confucion, they would just throw him in the sea. The religion is Burial at sea within 24 hrs of death, I beleive.

Matty, you would give a shit if you had family that was killed because of the orders of Bin laden. What if you were one of the people killed? Wouldn't you want people to care that the man that killed you was still at large or that someone fianlly brought justice to that person.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 00:26

al-qaeda killed these ppl, not osama alone. who cares when osama is dead. new ppl will comin. Mad killing osama is only good for politicians who want to bring some good news. i dont think that osama had much power anymore since he had to be hired all the time. he was just a old man who knew he would die. silent
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 00:28

these things dont happen by accident right??? Razz

osama bin laden dead Fox-News-Obama_510
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 02:56

DerChrisi wrote:
al-qaeda killed these ppl, not osama alone. who cares when osama is dead. new ppl will comin. Mad killing osama is only good for politicians who want to bring some good news. i dont think that osama had much power anymore since he had to be hired all the time. he was just a old man who knew he would die. silent

ur right, osama didnt' kill those people. Killing osama was just a waste of time and effort. he was just an old crippled helpless man. They had him shaked up in a mansion with 10' barbedwire fences. why would they go through all that work to protect useless old man.
ur right new people come in, but they will not have the same mind he did. Most of the time to take down an organization you just need to take down the leader. It's happened before. stalin, hilter, saddam, hopefully gaddafi soon, Kim Jong il might be in that category one day.
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 03:10

I really don't think killing Osama was the best idea, yes, looks good for Obama, but other than that, you don't think that Al-Quaeda will want revenge? Helloooo, they warned everyone in 2001 after 9/11 that if they capture Osama, dead or alive, that all hell would break loose and they would have a nuclear disaster in a hidden spot in "Europe".

I just think it's pathetic that people are celebrating someones death, even if it was Osama. He ordered a lot of bad stuff, but don't you think America has done enough damage in other countries?

Plus, who says it wasn't all planned, 80% of people think 9/11 was all set up for oil. Wouldn't surprise me.

But like usual, people don't mind their own business. Always gotta go in other peoples shit.

How about fixing your own countries mistakes and people before bothering anyone else.

The end.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 04:57

Janie007 wrote:

Plus, who says it wasn't all planned, 80% of people think 9/11 was all set up for oil. Wouldn't surprise me.

where do u find these interesting facts? scratch

Here's a fact. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrOn3Ybu9Eg
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 05:31

Janie just stay up north in CANADA, uninformed, let them come to your country and kill your people and maybe you'll have a different opinion. So killing him wasn't a good idea. It saved alot of money, time, chances for them to strike while he was in prison. The order was to kill him. An order I stand behind. I served my country in the military and now I serve and protect my City. To even think that 9/11 was all planned for OIL, wow, I can't even respond to that. Just remember when someone messes with Canada, my country the one who's always in other people's business will be here to save your ass.

Yeah your entitled to your opinion, but don't bash my country. I take offense!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 11:12

The man was a monster theres no doubt about that and should have been captured in afghanistan ten years ago but was allowed to escape.

My point is- To really kill a monster u to chop off its head and show everyone that the monster is dead you dont kill it throw it in the sea and just announce to the world hooray the monster is dead.

religeous rights? as far as the US was concerned he had none so throwing him in the sea almost immediatly for religeous reasons i dont buy,

you can chuck a c*nt like that in the sea anytime so you dont have a grave

Glad hes dead just wish we had more evidence other than just being told
Back to top Go down
mytsx06
Major
Major
mytsx06

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 12:05

TimeSlinger wrote:
I would sell you out for $25 Slinger! lol
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 20:12

Predictable naivity from Team America.

Needamedic you are a particular moron, congrats.
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeTue 03 May 2011, 22:49

mattyla wrote:

Coming from someone who doesn't give a shit, that means alot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 00:14

mytsx06 wrote:
TimeSlinger wrote:
I would sell you out for $25 Slinger! lol

wouldn't put it past a gangster like you! Suspect
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 00:26

needamedic1977 wrote:
mattyla wrote:

medic,
This is like someone with downsyndrome telling you that you are not cool. Razz

It's ok Matty, Medic didn't mean to scratch your CD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEq2iOH6iU8
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 00:49

btw. they were searchin for osama since 9/11, but the success came when psn went down... Razz
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 01:07

Thanks Time, it just pisses me off when people talk shit about the USA especially when they don't know what there talkn about. I repsect everyone on here and where they come from. I dont talk negative about your countries or who you are. So if you arn't kidding or joking about something (everyone can tell the difference) don't say something negative in your post and make sure you get your facts straight.

Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 03:55

Damn dude, chill the fuck out.

I understand it was an order, and I understand what needed to be done, I just don't think it was a good idea. My family lives in the states, but if I could i'd stay up here in Canada, cause really, i'm safe in my country.

Look at all the consipiracys and everything, read up, and you'll see that some people think that, including myself and a lot of others.

Who said I was bashing your country, i'm just stating the facts aren't I? My country is in Afghanistan and Iraq, same as yours, and you don't see shit happening to us, but yet a lot of our men crossed over to help when 9/11 happened and when everything else happened. What has happened to us? Nothing. Watch the video NBC put when the olympics were on.. and see how much our country has done for yours.

The end.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 04:41

Janie007 wrote:
I really don't think killing Osama was the best idea, yes, looks good for Obama, but other than that, you don't think that Al-Quaeda will want revenge? Helloooo, they warned everyone in 2001 after 9/11 that if they capture Osama, dead or alive, that all hell would break loose and they would have a nuclear disaster in a hidden spot in "Europe".

I just think it's pathetic that people are celebrating someones death, even if it was Osama. He ordered a lot of bad stuff, but don't you think America has done enough damage in other countries?

But like usual, people don't mind their own business. Always gotta go in other peoples shit.

How about fixing your own countries mistakes and people before bothering anyone else.

1. I am pathetic because I celebrated Osama's death, thanks because I DID!!!

2. Don't you think America has done enough damage in other countires, but you didn't bash my country. What the hell are you refering too!!!!

3. 80 % of people think 9/11 was a set up for oil, you are crazy JANIE if you freakin believe that. Yeah the U.S. just let that happen, get real.

Yes the U.S. will continue to protect its intrest an ALLIES by minding other peoples shit.

Thanks alot.

The end.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 04:50

Janie007 wrote:
Damn dude, chill the fuck out.

I understand it was an order, and I understand what needed to be done, I just don't think it was a good idea. My family lives in the states, but if I could i'd stay up here in Canada, cause really, i'm safe in my country.

Look at all the consipiracys and everything, read up, and you'll see that some people think that, including myself and a lot of others.

Who said I was bashing your country, i'm just stating the facts aren't I? My country is in Afghanistan and Iraq, same as yours, and you don't see shit happening to us, but yet a lot of our men crossed over to help when 9/11 happened and when everything else happened. What has happened to us? Nothing. Watch the video NBC put when the olympics were on.. and see how much our country has done for yours.

The end.

NO I won't chill the FUCK out about this, stay safe in your country!!!
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 06:52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAYMJnO9LBQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULsZJxPfws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBMoM4ijiSU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

osama bin laden dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next