Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 Empty

UFC 2009: Undisputed

Go down 
+7
Podestiny
Savage_Soul19
Sunfire93
mattyla
arthurinvisible
DerChrisi
Vish_88
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 01:09

Podestiny wrote:
vish does WAW have alot of hackers and glitchers, cause the past week i couldnt get a game without glitchers and hackers in MW. it pisses me off i might be done with MW.

WAW doesent have many glitchers Pody, very few. I have encountered about 5 or 6 in my time.
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 01:10

[666]Sunfire93 wrote:
I don't really get why this game can be that great, seriously? You just fight, that's it....

Resistance you just shoot... Burnout you just race... Killzone you just shoot... COD you just shoot...

Every game is like that. The fighting is so realistic. You don't appreciate it until you actually play it.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 02:43

Vish_88 wrote:
[666]Sunfire93 wrote:
I don't really get why this game can be that great, seriously? You just fight, that's it....

Killzone you just shoott.

Ahhh, vish, I thought you had played this game. You don't just shoot in this game. Had a guy beat me last night with 1/2 as many kills, so it's not just about shooting. Maybe that's why you didn't like the game, because you don't know how to play it.
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 18:26

TimeSlinger wrote:
Vish_88 wrote:
[666]Sunfire93 wrote:

Killzone you just shoott.

Ahhh, vish, I thought you had played this game. You don't just shoot in this game. Had a guy beat me last night with 1/2 as many kills, so it's not just about shooting. Maybe that's why you didn't like the game, because you don't know how to play it.

Yeah I know all the team objective bullshit. Like the propaganda speaker... (WTF??)
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 19:10

That can be compared to CTF. Search and destroy and capture and hold can kind of be compared to breech. Of couse body count is self explanitory. I don't know what to compare assassination with.??
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 19:40

Resistance you shoot. You capture flags. You hold defensive positions and maintain strongholds on your nodes etc in breach and meltdown games. You form strategies with your clan/team mates.

UFC, you just fight. Even girls know how to play fighting games (just bash all the buttons until you unlock some secret combo that is supposed to 'impossible' to do).

Vish, this game is uber-gay and frankly the sooner you come out of the closet about it the better. This game is one step up from Wrestling games. Yeah the programs can be entertaining, but nobody actually buys a game where men who are 90% naked oil each other up, slap each other's water-injected muscles and roll around on the floor. It's just not the done thing.

And no, 'uber-gay' is not an uber-gay phrase.
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 20:51

In Resistance, you do just shoot. Although, there are very different ways to do it, there are 7? guns along with 3 grenades. Accompanying it is the CTF, Breach, Meltdown, Conversion, DM, and TDM. Not to forget the various maps you can play on with 7-31 other people.

In UFC, I see it as 2 players going against each other, it can be different arenas, but it's still an octagon.

Not to be trashing your game, vish, just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 21:48

mattyla wrote:
Resistance you shoot. You capture flags. You hold defensive positions and maintain strongholds on your nodes etc in breach and meltdown games. You form strategies with your clan/team mates.

UFC, you just fight. Even girls know how to play fighting games (just bash all the buttons until you unlock some secret combo that is supposed to 'impossible' to do).

Vish, this game is uber-gay and frankly the sooner you come out of the closet about it the better. This game is one step up from Wrestling games. Yeah the programs can be entertaining, but nobody actually buys a game where men who are 90% naked oil each other up, slap each other's water-injected muscles and roll around on the floor. It's just not the done thing.

NO COMMENT

Last edited by TimeSlinger on Wed 05 Aug 2009, 23:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 22:57

mattyla wrote:

UFC, you kick, you punch, you grapple on the ground to hold a stronger position, you hold clinches, you defend, you parry, you submit your opponent. The point i was getting at, a game is never simple. It takes more than that.

It took me a long time to play this game properly. It is impossible to pick up and know what to do. It takes time to accumstom yourself with certain moves, transitions and grapples.

You have to form a strategy in the game. You need to know the fighting system your player uses, whether its boxing, muay thai, brazillian jiu-jitsu, wresting, kickboxing or whatever. It is important to understand how you can use your grappling and striking skills to your advantage. A strong striker needs to stay up and defend takedowns...

A ground player needs to have strong takedown skills, strong submission skills and needs to be able to defend any transitions and so on...

Fact is, you know fuck-all about UFC and MMA. You don't understand it isn't fake, not 1 tiny bit is fake. It isn't WWE. They are real fighters who break things almost all fights. UFC 100 was on a few weeks ago, and George St. Pierre and Thiago Alves were fighting. In the third round GSP pulled shitloads of muscles in his groin. Try fighting through 10 minutes of hardcore fighting with that shit on yer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4h0kUIU2qU
Skip the shit to 43 seconds. That is when they actually fight.
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 05 Aug 2009, 22:58

[666]Sunfire93 wrote:
In Resistance, you do just shoot. Although, there are very different ways to do it, there are 7? guns along with 3 grenades. Accompanying it is the CTF, Breach, Meltdown, Conversion, DM, and TDM. Not to forget the various maps you can play on with 7-31 other people.

In UFC, I see it as 2 players going against each other, it can be different arenas, but it's still an octagon.

Not to be trashing your game, vish, just my 2 cents.

Refer above yer Very Happy

It's ok, trash it all you like. I wouldn't be offended
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 00:24

Vish_88 wrote:
mattyla wrote:

UFC, you kick, you punch, you grapple on the ground to hold a stronger position, you hold clinches, you defend, you parry, you submit your opponent. The point i was getting at, a game is never simple. It takes more than that.

It took me a long time to play this game properly. It is impossible to pick up and know what to do. It takes time to accumstom yourself with certain moves, transitions and grapples.

You have to form a strategy in the game. You need to know the fighting system your player uses, whether its boxing, muay thai, brazillian jiu-jitsu, wresting, kickboxing or whatever. It is important to understand how you can use your grappling and striking skills to your advantage. A strong striker needs to stay up and defend takedowns...

A ground player needs to have strong takedown skills, strong submission skills and needs to be able to defend any transitions and so on...

Fact is, you know fuck-all about UFC and MMA. You don't understand it isn't fake, not 1 tiny bit is fake. It isn't WWE. They are real fighters who break things almost all fights. UFC 100 was on a few weeks ago, and George St. Pierre and Thiago Alves were fighting. In the third round GSP pulled shitloads of muscles in his groin. Try fighting through 10 minutes of hardcore fighting with that shit on yer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4h0kUIU2q

pulled shitloads of groin muscles!!?? ahahaha gaaaaaaayyyyyy ha ha

as for the rest of it - Sleep
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 01:33

mattyla wrote:
Vish_88 wrote:
mattyla wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4h0kUIU2q

Sleep tongue
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 02:25

mattyla wrote:

Thanks. That proves you are wrong. Making a shitty little comment like that which was barely anything to do with what I said. Once again, I thank you.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 21:20

Ok buddy whatever makes you feel special Smile
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Aug 2009, 21:34

dont get pissed vish. matty makes all these stupid comments, because he wanna level up with his forum rank. Razz

im sure you'll be the first supreme commander here, matty. What a Face geek
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 01:50

mattyla wrote:
Ok buddy whatever makes you feel special Smile

Normally for me, it's banter, but this, I felt you needed to be educated Smile
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 01:50

DerChrisi wrote:
dont get pissed vish. matty makes all these stupid comments, because he wanna level up with his forum rank. Razz

im sure you'll be the first supreme commander here, matty. What a Face geek

Lol, whatever makes HIM feel special Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Aug 2009, 22:32

Go away Mr 'one hit kill is gay even tho i have been in a one hit rooftop clan for 2 years' Dodel Cool

Anyway, if Rayman were still with us he'd beat me with all those minging birds Razz

Not my fault he left.... ha ha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 01:24

mattyla wrote:
Go away Mr 'one hit kill is gay even tho i have been in a one hit rooftop clan for 2 years' Dodel Cool

Anyway, if Rayman were still with us he'd beat me with all those minging birds Razz

we play also KZ2 and R2 ......................... and UFC Razz
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 03:01

DerChrisi wrote:
mattyla wrote:

Promise me you will rent UFC.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 04:22

Vish_88 wrote:
DerChrisi wrote:
mattyla wrote:

Promise me you will rent UFC.

it cost 1 € a day!!! thats really expensive for a game like this.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 12:39

so its UFC oooorrrrr a big mac.. does UFC come fries? lol
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 13:04

mattyla wrote:
so its UFC oooorrrrr a big mac.. does UFC come fries? lol

for 1 €, you'll get only a cheeseburger here Sad
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 19:10

Crazy country you live in

€1 gets you a cheeseburger in Berlin

€20 gets you a blowjob in Hamburg

A blowjob or 20 cheeseburgers... scratch
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Aug 2009, 20:45

if u found the right chick, you can get maybe 10 cheeseburgers and a blowjob. hamburg is cheap. how much cost a blow job in england?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC 2009: Undisputed   UFC 2009: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 2009: Undisputed
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next