Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Funny Wikipedia Spoof Empty

Funny Wikipedia Spoof

Go down 
+2
thuder87
Vish_88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:02

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Funny as shit... They keep it upp and running like Wikipedia, and almost eveything is funny. I suggest you check out the Hitler page... They have pictures of a goth kid with a Hitler head on... It is just too funny. They make fun of everything.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 01:16

too funny, check hitler out
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 02:02

Check Tom Cruise out too... LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 11:50

Class
Back to top Go down
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 08 May 2009, 13:46

Pmsl just looked at hitlers page, very funny especially the rocking the banjo pic Laughing
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:72c27759a4406af49c4899d1ea25818d.gif
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 00:13

The use of insignia of organizations that have been banned in Germany (like the Nazi swastika or the arrow cross) may also be illegal in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Brazil and other countries, depending on context. In Germany, the applicable law is paragraph 86a of the criminal code (StGB), in Poland – Art. 256 of the criminal code (Dz.U. 1997 nr 88 poz. 553).

Therefore, if you are in Germany, Austria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, France or Brazil, fuck off, you're not allowed to read this or the government will get you.
[i][u]

LOL
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeThu 14 May 2009, 00:22

I am keeping this up for your own good.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 23:50

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Manchester_united
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 23:57

I like Ryan Giggs, but this is funny...

Ryan Giggs
A shaved Wookie (in part), was a reject at Man City. Loves Wales so much he played for England schoolboys.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 00:01

Floor is open for you to post the Liverpool link Vish Wink
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 00:52

Funny Wikipedia Spoof Scousers

An Outsiders Guide To Scousers

You can tell a scouser apart from a crowd by the way he is trying to break into the most expensive looking car.This is a typical scouser. As You can see, He has an abnormally low forehead and a permanent scowl. They are generally very ugly with large protrusions from the side of the head called "lugs". Many other people could confuse them for ears but do not say this as it will confuse and probably anger the scouser leading to death.

Der pewl used ter 'uv a large port, but this wuz bladdered in me gotchies. der pewl dun entied de dark ages whuz de only means o' communication wi' neighbo'n villages, st 'elens, wigan and warrington wuz by messenger goat. de goats preferred ter eat de messages rather than deliver dem.

The old liverpudlians luv there hay, and they find it a very nutritious drink. Many a Liverpudlian has had a heafty long drink, while watching Liverpool Cricket Club playing football in the Ashes. It wuz not until 1851 dat this system wuz replaced wi' de royal mail, and der pewl could communicate wi' de outside wirld.

Alvaro I'll-Blow-Ya Notable for being equally shit no matter what position he plays in, meaning he can easily plug a gap in the team should the manager be missing a regular shit player due to injury or suspension.

Jamie Carragher An immensely talented and inventive player, has scored an amazing 3 goals in just 13 years, along with over 15,000 own goals. Retired from international duty after realising that there were 75 better candidates for his position, including Steve Bruce and Willy Wonka. Fuck him and his Everton tattoos, ha! (LMFAO!!!!)

Dirk Shite Liverpool's third most beloved Dutchman, after Goldmember and the guy who invented LSD. Man United bought Van Nistelrooy; Liverpool bought this shit heap. How do you like them apples? Once blasted the ball over the bar from 3 yards, then broke his own record and did it from 2 yards just ten minutes later. The fag.

Fernando Torres Looks like a poofball, complete with blond piss-streaks in his hair. Scored a few goals in his first season, leading Liverpool fans to blithely believe that he can't fail do so again and again, for years to come. After all, didn't Robbie Fowler have a great career? And Michael Owen too? Hey look! Up there - is that a piano falling?

“Liverpool are the best Spanish club in the Premier League”

~ Some drunk guy in Liverpool city centre

Jamie's Car Agger - Never stepped out of Liverpool once. Is widely seen as the scousest scouser since Yosser Hughes. Jacked a few cars in his time. Popular with the fans. Less pace than a distracted mountain goat, and less articulate. After realising he wasn't good enough to play for England, he did the honourable thing and retired, saving the manager the trouble of not picking him. But if your a Liverpool fan he is probably the greatest defender in the world, who loves to try an pull off other mens shirts and riding Daniel Agger.[b]

Fandango Tossehs Joined Liverpool for 2000 pounds of Spanish gold and Senorita Benitez's hand in marriage. Noted for being the Mousers' 178th "final piece in the jigsaw", the fabled chosen one with the hopeless task of restoring the glory days (cf. Nigel "my name's not Brian for fuck's sake" Clough, Dribble Sissy, Stan Gollygosh and Harry "Leeds reject" Kewl). According to official Liverpool FC records he scored 2831 goals in 30 games in his debut season. Those who doubt the accuracy has their cars jacked and get locked in a room for 5 secondss with Mrtn Skrtl. Thats all the time he needs.

Record

5 European Cups and 39 murders

Sorry for the long post, but this is as funny as shit. Liverpool got called the Mickey Mouse Club lol...

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Liverpool_fc
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 16:51

lol the Man U page is better
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeThu 21 May 2009, 18:26

who loves to try an pull off other mens shirts and riding Daniel Agger.

Doesent get better than this.
Back to top Go down
lorrena316
Corporal
Corporal
lorrena316

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 02:16

[quote="Vish_88"]Funny Wikipedia Spoof Scousers

Mattyla, far right second row up Very Happy

Dont diss Carragher of Torres Vish
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 02:19

I do think they arr class players, but it is uncyclopedia cussin em, not me. Smile
Back to top Go down
lorrena316
Corporal
Corporal
lorrena316

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 02:21

That cool dude Cool

That really is Mattyla Wink
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2009, 02:32

Lol i know, he looks like an absolute wanker!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Wikipedia Spoof   Funny Wikipedia Spoof I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Wikipedia Spoof
Page 1 of 1