Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D Empty

The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D   The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 00:42

TThe Xbox 360 is powered by a V12 engine more commonly used in tractors, hence the noise made from the console. The console normally takes about 30 minutes to start up, but the newest model, (the elite or Turbo Charged edition), only takes a mere 20 minutes to boot.

The Xbox 360 controllers were designed by a monkey that Bill Gates hired to sweep the floors after hours. There is speculation that the monkey may have been drunk at the time, which has caused a lot of controversy among gamers.
Logo of Xbox 360: an X, a Box, and a 360-degree circle.

The xBox 360 was created by Bill Gates after the massive success of the original xBox. He built it because the original x Box had several critical design flaws and that was unable to torture the player. The console occasionally crash when it was turned on, sometimes it was possible to make a game work for more than thirty seconds, and the shards of plastic that flew everywhere when the system exploded weren't always fatal. Thus, the xBox 360 was developed.

They installed Vista in it, replaced the laser that read the disc with a belt sander, and replaced the eject button with a blasting cap hooked up to 2 pounds of C4. The only other noticeable change is replacing both black holes with a single Gravity Drive, that is much more unstable, and would take out the entire planet if it failed. The price was doubled to make up for this technological advance, and then it was put into a new case that made people think it was improved. Each xBox 360 comes with a free game called Red Ring of Death, which monitors the time you play and causes the Gravity Drive to overheat after a month of use or disuse. A simple to show you how it works: math

“This is awesome! ”

~ Henry Bellinger on Xbox 360
Reading, or even looking at the title of this section has violated the terms of your end-user license agreement and has given Bill Gates the right to burn down your house, slaughter family, replace your internal organs with molten lead, and use the attachment that came with your xBox to enslave your soul and send it to Microsoft headquarters, where it will be corrupted and bound inside an xBox for eternity. Remember, only YOU can prevent the heretics from destroying Microsoft's empire. And don't forget your daily send-all-income-to-Gates ritual, or you will burn in hell for eternity. Have a nice day! And remember, Microsoft and Bill Gates are your friends!

The price of the PS3 consists of nothing expelled with high velocity from the nose. It will retail for $599 AUD for the premium pimped pack (PPP). The "tard" pack retails for just $499 AUD. For the other price ranges on other countries for launch, Sony hasn't released the specifications yet, however, Sony intends to target the "Stupid American Consumer" this launch and is only releasing in almost every country. "Crazy" Ken Kutaragi boasts that PLAYSTATION 3 will "completely sell out our goofy named competitor in no time". Sony is currently preparing for launch, distributing the 200 PS3's throughout the country, except of course for Alaska and Hawaii, they don't count because they aren't connected to the mainland. Kutaragi also gratuitously laments that "We are doing the consumer a favor by pricing the PLAYSTATION 3 so low, it's a bargain for a Deth-Ray playing supercomputer, but we had to scrap our plans for the $1,000 price tag due to some of our analysts recent suicides."

Lol.
Back to top Go down
brad830218
Captain
Captain
brad830218

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D   The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 00:45

Nice post Vish, thats awesome
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D   The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 02:08

Dont thank me, thanks Uncyclopedia.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D   The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 14:07

Death to all 360 fanboys
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D   The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D I_icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 16:27

I actually have a pic of Nathan Hale shooting Blu-Rays into the Xbox... Can't find it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D   The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Xbox 360 & PS3; Funny :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Take a Break-
Jump to: