Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Sunday night rival Game Empty

Sunday night rival Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 04:38

Big game this Sunday night between two 8-3 teams. Bmore Ravens vs Pitts Steelers. Big rival game and some say the pivital moment for AFC East. This will no doubt be a hard hitting game. I say Ravens by 10.

Thunder-Purple passion is in full affect. The yellow (cowards color) terrible towel will have no affect on the sea of purple ravens fans... Good luck pal
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 19:06

hahaha, Balt barely beat the steelers when charlie batch was in, Big Ben 5 - 0 vs. Joe SmO....we will see Cool

Seriously though it will be a good game for real football fans to watch, probably be several hundred thousand in fines handed out monday from this game alone. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 04:30

They're both bad. lol. But seriously, I think the Steelers take it.

How 'bout them Cowboys? 3-1 with Garret after the OT game against the Colts. Should have been 4-0 had Williams not have fumbled it. Whatever, I don't care Boys can't get to the playoffs anymore, better luck next year.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 18:50

all about the vikings baby.
fire childress and we start to roll.
knock out favre and swap in t-joke, doesnt matter cuase we got AP and rice is finally back.
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 02:24

Blue, what you think about the railroad job on favre though (he is one of my fav players), act like jackson did something special, they just neglect to show his 3 INTs and for a fact Rices catches were ALOT better than jacksons throws....defense and AP won that game.....also, seriously, it was dA Bills.

Ok, so here is my one football rant (hopefully) for the year......its not necc the fact that you cant hit guys in football, its the fact that the refs dont even know the f#cking rule, look at the pittsburgh game, Nata hit Ben in the face, broke his nose (which required surgery) and there was no god damn pen thrown....YOU CANNOT HIT THE QB IN THE HEAD< WTF.....he was fined 15,000 ----perosnally I dont think he should have been fined, but def flagged!! Also, and this one is worse, Miller got blantantly hit, knocked out, head to head, defensless receiver, and they didnt even flag that motherf*cker, he got a 40,000 fine, (which was worse than either of harrisons hits) such BS....Call the games consistent and fair!!
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 23:09

yeah, the whole rules on when, who, and how you can hit someone are not very consistant, and def there are qbs in the league that get preferential treatment.

that last game the bills sucked! AP ran all over them. and their off blew hard with TOs. i agree t-joke is a joke. he was saved by rice on both td passes. hopefully favre gets better for this wk. but i think vikes should try steelers strategy of 2005. big ben didnt do much that yr, let the running game and def win for them. diff is that although he didnt have td passes, he didnt have ints. so t-joke needs to learn that.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 03:39

Favre should just sit it out the rest of the season, obviously the Packers or Bears will take the division and possibly a wild card. Might as well give T-Jack some reps for next season. They play the Giants this week too, if Favre knows what is good for him, he'll just sit.

Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 15:32

pats-bears game in the snow was awesome. gmaes where everyone is slip and sliding, those are my favorite.
i wish my vikes would just rip the roof off the dome and play outdoors.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 19:49

BlueJackeL wrote:
pats-bears game in the snow was awesome. gmaes where everyone is slip and sliding, those are my favorite.
i wish my vikes would just rip the roof off the dome and play outdoors.

Well you almost got your wish. The roof collapsed yesterday from heavy snow on it.
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/dpp/news/snow-collapses-metrodome,-vikings-postponed-dec-12-2010
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 01:32

yea, damn...you see that, even god wanted to keep favre's streak alive....RIP streak Sad
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 14:06

looks like next vikes game will be played outside at the the gopher's stadium. will be pretty cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 23:20

yea, but we neither favre or t-jack, lol who would have thought that

JETS going to crash lamd HARD this sunday baby, GO STEELERS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday night rival Game   Sunday night rival Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday night rival Game
Page 1 of 1