HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Resistance 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
avatar

Number of posts : 2173
Age : 38
Location : Brookville, PA
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Sat 30 Apr 2011, 00:36

arthurinvisible wrote:
thuder87 wrote:
im going to electric hoola hoop


hahaha Like a Star @ heaven

Ill electric hoola hoop them, then freaking chrisi will steal the kill with a snipe, while arty steals the core, mean while Ill get shot up by some bunny hopping wraith noobs scratch Maybe the will give me second chance and sun can Tbag me while medic brings me bacck, then Ill see slinger running in circles shooting at noone cause he cant find anyone, cause his shit is on mute and he doesnt hear any gun shots..... What a Face ....btw that face is deaf cause he got no ears cherry

_________________
We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 30
Location : ontario canada
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Wed 29 Jun 2011, 04:19

here is something interesting that i found Smile


**** Quote from: jstevenson on Jun 27, 2011, 4:48 PM

You can make 1 Hit Kill games.

You can disable abilities / combat traits - as well as make them recharge more slowly or recharge more quickly

You can create weapon sets, thus only allowing certain weapons. players will spawn in with those 1-3 weapons.

You can disable grenades, or select a single type of grenade for the game



You can remap the controls as seen in the Battle: LA demo.


There will be no multi-team support or multi-team playlist.

No custom-in-game-soundtrack support. ****

source: http://www.insomniacgames.com/community/index.php?topic=55208.195
Back to top Go down
View user profile
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 184
Age : 41
Location : baltimore, maryland
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:05

thuder87 wrote:
arthurinvisible wrote:
thuder87 wrote:
im going to electric hoola hoop


hahaha Like a Star @ heaven

Ill electric hoola hoop them, then freaking chrisi will steal the kill with a snipe, while arty steals the core, mean while Ill get shot up by some bunny hopping wraith noobs scratch Maybe the will give me second chance and sun can Tbag me while medic brings me bacck, then Ill see slinger running in circles shooting at noone cause he cant find anyone, cause his shit is on mute and he doesnt hear any gun shots..... What a Face ....btw that face is deaf cause he got no ears cherry

Dam straight I will bring you back to life, then you live I die by a spike grenade while slinger tea bags me!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Number of posts : 826
Age : 43
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 01 Jul 2011, 20:24

DerChrisi wrote:
arthurinvisible wrote:
It Reminds me of R1 but in colour lol



huh? RFOM had lots of colours. grey, greygreen, greyyellow, greyred, grey.....


btw, which term is more popular? grey or gray? Question

grey

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilmix1213
Private
Private
avatar

Number of posts : 13
Age : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Thu 04 Aug 2011, 06:07

Sunfire93 wrote:
They're killing me with this. Sad

I want some gameplay! It's nice to know that it's announced at least.


It's hard to judge this trailer. I can't wait for this game!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfQoeEQKH78 Here is some i found
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 30
Location : ontario canada
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 05 Aug 2011, 00:27

chrisi is ranked somewhere in the top 50 in the Resistance 3 online MP Beta.. daam dude slow down and let me catch up Smile got in last night! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
avatar

Number of posts : 1094
Age : 21
Location : Tenderheart Bear's House, Kingdom of Caring
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 05 Aug 2011, 08:09

sedahades wrote:
chrisi is ranked somewhere in the top 50 in the Resistance 3 online MP Beta.. ...

get used to it Cool

nah... not much ppl playin this beta cus of all the freezes. i guess im one of these guys who goes right back in the beta even after the 5th freeze in a row Razz

btw, any of u guys started Global Resistance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Number of posts : 184
Age : 41
Location : baltimore, maryland
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 05 Aug 2011, 18:22

How do you get the Beta.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 476
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 05 Aug 2011, 18:42

DerChrisi wrote:
sedahades wrote:
chrisi is ranked somewhere in the top 50 in the Resistance 3 online MP Beta.. ...

get used to it Cool

nah... not much ppl playin this beta cus of all the freezes. i guess im one of these guys who goes right back in the beta even after the 5th freeze in a row Razz

btw, any of u guys started Global Resistance?

Freezing is disappointing to hear.... Surprised I can't take another freezing game, for those that have me on PSN, I'm not sure if you've noticed my constant sign in and outs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Number of posts : 936
Age : 36
Location : Lincoln, Nebraska
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 05 Aug 2011, 19:41

Sunfire93 wrote:
DerChrisi wrote:
sedahades wrote:
chrisi is ranked somewhere in the top 50 in the Resistance 3 online MP Beta.. ...

get used to it Cool

nah... not much ppl playin this beta cus of all the freezes. i guess im one of these guys who goes right back in the beta even after the 5th freeze in a row Razz

btw, any of u guys started Global Resistance?

Freezing is disappointing to hear.... Surprised I can't take another freezing game, for those that have me on PSN, I'm not sure if you've noticed my constant sign in and outs!

ya, ur a pro at it!! Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General
avatar

Number of posts : 2173
Age : 38
Location : Brookville, PA
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Sun 07 Aug 2011, 16:39

think beta is closed, but I read about global resistance and looks like you can earn titles and shit for R3 while playing global resistance online (its ion the computer)....I might look it up later.....



I just pre-ordered my copy from walmart.......less than a month!!!

_________________
We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 30
Location : ontario canada
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Mon 08 Aug 2011, 00:34

the ranked matchmaking has been taken down by Insomniac due to server crashes and completely bugged games, only way now to play is to do private games... for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
avatar

Number of posts : 1156
Age : 23
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Mon 05 Sep 2011, 04:50

I wish I still had my PS3 Sad shame i have a shitty xbox now Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
avatar

Number of posts : 1094
Age : 21
Location : Tenderheart Bear's House, Kingdom of Caring
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Mon 05 Sep 2011, 10:57

Vish_88 wrote:
I wish I still had my PS3 Sad shame i have a shitty xbox now Sad

wut u play? and u can add 'i am Chrisi' if u want to.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Number of posts : 1842
Age : 34
Location : Isle of Man
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:45

lol Vish, does that mean I shouldn't feel bad about deleting you? ha ha Smile

So presumably it was your choice to get an xBox, no? Or did you do bad in your exams and you got punished for it??

Later scummer Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comparethemeerkat.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    

Back to top Go down
 
Resistance 3
Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: