HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar

Share | 
 

 Resistance 3

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 31
Location : ontario canada
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Wed 20 Apr 2011, 01:58

Resistance 3's open public beta will be launced on PSN from July 25th - August 18th. Smile

PS+ users will get an earlier access
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
avatar

Number of posts : 1094
Age : 21
Location : Tenderheart Bear's House, Kingdom of Caring
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Wed 20 Apr 2011, 09:23

i would get ps plus if they wouldnt do this exclusive beta and demo shit.
i mean, why do ppl have to pay to be a beta tester? Neutral and why should i pay for a demo? if the publisher dont want me to test his game, maybe, i dont buy it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
avatar

Number of posts : 1094
Age : 21
Location : Tenderheart Bear's House, Kingdom of Caring
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Wed 20 Apr 2011, 09:25

arthurinvisible wrote:
mattyla wrote:
Even if this is shit it'll be good to get back to server-based multiplayer

And before anyone suggests it... fuck killzone.

well it does have a hole in the middle bounce

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 31
Location : ontario canada
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Wed 20 Apr 2011, 20:42

oh and if anyone is going to buy Socom4 theres an even earlier beta code inside
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
avatar

Number of posts : 1094
Age : 21
Location : Tenderheart Bear's House, Kingdom of Caring
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Wed 20 Apr 2011, 22:53

sedahades wrote:
oh and if anyone is going to buy Socom4 theres an even earlier beta code inside

only in US cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 31
Location : ontario canada
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 22 Apr 2011, 00:54

not canada aswell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 476
Age : 24
Location : United States
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 22 Apr 2011, 01:33

That's ridiculous, to have customers purchase a game in order to receive a beta code. Why didn't they have the same thing as last year when, if, you pre-ordered R2, you would get the beta. I wonder if Insomniac will be at E3 giving some of these beta codes, so I won't have to go through all this BS.


Also, I'm sick of this server **** already, you're telling me it's going to take 1-2 days to get PSN servers back up? Not even a hey, this happened and that. Just a we're working on it.

poor service. rant over
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Number of posts : 936
Age : 36
Location : Lincoln, Nebraska
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 22 Apr 2011, 01:40

yeah, the server shit is getting old. Hell it could take longer than 2 days. with how pissed people get about not being able to get on psn, they would tell us what happened if they knew. I dont' thnk they even know what's going on with the network and are scrambling to get it back. they got suprised when it crashed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
avatar

Number of posts : 489
Age : 31
Location : ontario canada
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 22 Apr 2011, 05:22

also whats with killszone?? is it just the entire psn lagging out or just the game server? iv been kicked by a moderator many times for im assuming connection issues, and iv also seen a couple OOS members get kicked from games... wtf? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Number of posts : 936
Age : 36
Location : Lincoln, Nebraska
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 22 Apr 2011, 05:29

sedahades wrote:
also whats with killszone?? is it just the entire psn lagging out or just the game server? iv been kicked by a moderator many times for im assuming connection issues, and iv also seen a couple OOS members get kicked from games... wtf? lol

ask arty... he's the master of getting kicked Razz you haxor Suspect I think I've seen him get kicked 1/2 dozen times What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
avatar

Number of posts : 1842
Age : 34
Location : Isle of Man
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Fri 22 Apr 2011, 15:49

Sunfire93 wrote:
That's ridiculous, to have customers purchase a game in order to receive a beta code. Why didn't they have the same thing as last year when, if, you pre-ordered R2, you would get the beta. I wonder if Insomniac will be at E3 giving some of these beta codes, so I won't have to go through all this BS.


Also, I'm sick of this server **** already, you're telling me it's going to take 1-2 days to get PSN servers back up? Not even a hey, this happened and that. Just a we're working on it.

poor service. rant over

Buy an xBox then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comparethemeerkat.com
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Number of posts : 826
Age : 43
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Sat 23 Apr 2011, 14:35

Noooooooooo Shocked

Why if i buy a game should i then have to pay more to use all its features?
If i buy a pc game i dont have to pay to play it online.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General
avatar

Number of posts : 2173
Age : 38
Location : Brookville, PA
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Sat 23 Apr 2011, 15:52

TimeSlinger wrote:
sedahades wrote:
also whats with killszone?? is it just the entire psn lagging out or just the game server? iv been kicked by a moderator many times for im assuming connection issues, and iv also seen a couple OOS members get kicked from games... wtf? lol

ask arty... he's the master of getting kicked Razz you haxor Suspect I think I've seen him get kicked 1/2 dozen times What a Face


haha, arty is like go to the edge, jump on the gate and go to the other ledge, you can snipe the spawn, he gets kicked out, so I use rocket launcher, not sniper Twisted Evil but I dont get kicked out, haha

_________________
We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Number of posts : 826
Age : 43
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Mon 25 Apr 2011, 13:39

thuder87 wrote:
TimeSlinger wrote:
sedahades wrote:
also whats with killszone?? is it just the entire psn lagging out or just the game server? iv been kicked by a moderator many times for im assuming connection issues, and iv also seen a couple OOS members get kicked from games... wtf? lol

ask arty... he's the master of getting kicked Razz you haxor Suspect I think I've seen him get kicked 1/2 dozen times What a Face


haha, arty is like go to the edge, jump on the gate and go to the other ledge, you can snipe the spawn, he gets kicked out, so I use rocket launcher, not sniper Twisted Evil but I dont get kicked out, haha

yeah yeah .... but how long you stay there? i get about twenty or so kills from that spot before i get banned from the game Suspect and its not really a glitch is it

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thuder87
General
General
avatar

Number of posts : 2173
Age : 38
Location : Brookville, PA
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Mon 25 Apr 2011, 23:53

arthurinvisible wrote:
thuder87 wrote:
TimeSlinger wrote:
sedahades wrote:
also whats with killszone?? is it just the entire psn lagging out or just the game server? iv been kicked by a moderator many times for im assuming connection issues, and iv also seen a couple OOS members get kicked from games... wtf? lol

ask arty... he's the master of getting kicked Razz you haxor Suspect I think I've seen him get kicked 1/2 dozen times What a Face


haha, arty is like go to the edge, jump on the gate and go to the other ledge, you can snipe the spawn, he gets kicked out, so I use rocket launcher, not sniper Twisted Evil but I dont get kicked out, haha

yeah yeah .... but how long you stay there? i get about twenty or so kills from that spot before i get banned from the game Suspect and its not really a glitch is it


no no no, its no glitch and technically i think you can even say its not their soawn, just the room next to the spawn Smile Since you only get 2 rockets I didnt stay long.....at a time Twisted Evil

_________________
We Shadows have descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Shadows: the finest soldiers the world has ever known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Number of posts : 826
Age : 43
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:44

I'm wondering how they know? i cant see them having a moderator present in every game so i guess that some kind of flag goes up if you stray of the so called map for too long, u know like the assassination marker on your map, and then they come and get you affraid

just wondering how long u get?

also i was in that spot one game and i had to jump down for ammo when i returned i only got as far as walking along the gate and got booted i never even got on the platform.

K3 sux I cant wait for a good game to come out and i do hope R3 is it.

COD is too GAY for my taste flower

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Tue 26 Apr 2011, 19:07

I agree with arty COD is gay & like the PS Network gets hacked a lot.

I'm still gonna hold judgement on Resistance 3 at least till i see more multi player videos.
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Number of posts : 826
Age : 43
Location : UK
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Tue 26 Apr 2011, 20:15

It Reminds me of R1 but in colour lol