Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen Empty

Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen

Go down 
+4
needamedic1977
BlueJackeL
(§) Wolftatoo
thuder87
8 posters
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 03:51

I was thinking about how I could honor the guys who deserve it in or clan.......I know there is one guy in the service and one in the fire department.....

I want to thank wolftatoo from beyond the bottom of by heart, from somewhere thats family, from where I am from (it western PA, thats how we roll, president Obama has said so.......from the bottom omn my heart on 9/11 I and my home family and my omnline family want to thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also on 9/11 dont forget the unsung heros of 9/11....fire and police man, people on a plane THAT SAID LETS ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they ALL died so we could live..........................THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sirs
Back to top Go down
(§) Wolftatoo
Major
Major
(§) Wolftatoo

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 06:54

From one of the many people in the services, thanks.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 12:56

very good post idea thuder.

id also like to honour the servicemen and women of the USA, UK, EU, and beyond, particularly those who are members OOS.

cheers

Last edited by BlueJackeL on Tue 05 Oct 2010, 13:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 21:34

Thanks. I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have the job I have today. Ive been in the Fire Dept now since 1995. Still today I get that crazy feeling inside when we go 100 mph to a call, weaving in/out of traffic, listening to dispatch update the call (people reported jumping out the house, the baby has been born, multiple people shot, multiple explosions heard). I think the best thing about my job besides helping people, is that everyday is different. No one call is ever the same. I have seen/done things most people wouldn't believe. But, in my opinion, its the greatest job in the world. Again thanks for the appreciation.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Sep 2009, 21:45

There aren't words to describe the appreciaiton you guys deserve. All I can say is, "thanks a metric butt ton".
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Sep 2009, 20:20

Anyone who risks their life to help/save others deserves respect, whether it's their job or not.
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 00:09

my bad about Obama, had a lil to drink and got carried away as always, but seriously thanks you guys and gals!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Sep 2009, 15:02

I might not be American, but my mom and brother are, and I can't say how grateful I am that they are safe because of brave people that would risk their lives to save them. We've never had anything like 9/11 or even remotly close to that day happen here in Canada, but I can tell you that it's amazing what and who that day effected, even in another country.

I remember that day like it was yesterday, hanging out at my friends and we turn on the tv, and hear what happened. I couldn't believe it. I was 12 years old and I didn't understand what was going on. I was listening to artists who made songs, and I couldn't stop crying. In 2007 I visited the 9/11 site, and the feeling that you get when you visit that place, is incredible. It's hard to describe, but the feeling is aweful.

You are all amazing people, and I don't think I could describe how grateful people are that you do what you do. You're brave, and you put your life before others.

As a daughter of a firefighter, it was scary to wake up and my father wasn't there because he was gone on a call. You never know if he'll come back or you never knew who he saved.

So also a thanks to your family, for supporting you in doing this, because I know how it is to live in fear and not knowing what will happen.

Thanks a million.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeWed 16 Sep 2009, 00:22

well said janie
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Oct 2009, 22:34

Realy good i must say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen   Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honouring our Servicemen & Servicewomen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: