Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    Myspace or Facebook. Empty

Myspace or Facebook.

Go down 
    +5
    HeadTeam3
    Vish_88
    mattyla
    TimeSlinger
    Janie007
    9 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 00:42

I'm Not Sure If We Already Had A Discussion About This. But Do Any Of You Have Myspace Or Facebook. I Know I Have A Few Of You On Facebook & Myspace Already, But Was Just Going Through To See If Anyone Else Has It.

Myspace: CanadianGirl1989.

I Was Just Bored & Curious.

Love,
    Janie
    Back to top Go down
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 05:58

I've got facebook.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 20:24

I have neither.
    Back to top Go down
    http://comparethemeerkat.com
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 20:25

That's K. I only want the cool kids on my list.. haha.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 20:29

I don't associate with whores so we're both happy
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 20:38

Rude.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 20:40

Not really. Sweet Whore. You chose it dude. Even if you're sweet, you're still a whore Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Jul 2009, 20:42

Hey, atleast i'm sweet right. Haha.
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 01:50

Both are a waste of time. I hate them. Social Networking my ass.
    Back to top Go down
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 02:34

Vish_88 wrote:

Janie, you must not forget how valuable and important Vish's time is worth. How dare you ask him if he has these accounts and make him waste his precious time responding.

Vish, you IDIOT. What is this website? Social Networking!! You don't have accounts because Janie would be your only friend and it would be a waste of time. You can just email your only friend.
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 03:20

Quote :
    Janie, you must not forget how valuable and important Vish's time is worth. How dare you ask him if he has these accounts and make him waste his precious time responding.

Vish, you IDIOT. What is this website? Social Networking!! You don't have accounts because Janie would be your only friend and it would be a waste of time. You can just email your only friend.

hhahaha nice one slinger Razz
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 03:34

started a myspace, never quite finished it.....and leave sweetykins alone;)
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 03:36

TimeSlinger wrote:
    Vish_88 wrote:

Mate, i have more friends in my 14 years of life then you will ever have. We tend not to use these sites because we can meet in real life! MEH!

Oh yeah, and there is this BRILLIANT thing called MSN, where you can talk to people, and get instant replies, try it one day. You might make some intenet friends.

And i would make Janie my friend, but she would be there among MILLIONS!

Jackass Razz flower lol!
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 08:20

hahah vish. you cartoon.
    anyways, you have msn? i do too. we should be internet friends!! hahaha Razz
    Back to top Go down
    DerChrisi
    Major General
    Major General
    DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 09:01

Janie007 wrote:
    That's K. I only want the cool kids on my list.. haha.

LMAO
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:18

Swear To God Vish, You'll Be The Grumpiest Old Man Ever When You Reach 20. Haha.
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:20

And Plus I'm Pretty Sure Myspace & Facebook Have A Maximum Number Of Friends You Can Add. Wouldn't Want Vish To Feel Guilty About Not Having Any Room On His List For Me. Haha.
    Back to top Go down
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 16:04

Vish_88 wrote:
    TimeSlinger wrote:
    Vish_88 wrote:

Mate, i have more friends in my 14 years of life then you will ever have. We tend not to use these sites because we can meet in real life! MEH!

Oh yeah, and there is this BRILLIANT thing called MSN, where you can talk to people, and get instant replies, try it one day. You might make some intenet friends.

Jackass Razz flower lol!

scratch Sleep Sleep Quit wasting your precious time, Vish. Sleep Sleep
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 16:04

Hahaha!
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 21:42

Slinger, I really wish you'd stop picking on Vish because he actually makes a very good point. You have real issues with that boy, do you wanna bum him or something, is that what's gettin you down? Do Indian boys flick your switch? Laughing

Myspace and Facebook are just as evil in this way as Blackberry and the iPhone are in their own fields. They absolutely discourage basic human interaction.

People I know on my tiny island who have Facebook accounts spend hours and hours of their time telling people who live 3 doors down what kind of mood they are in and tickling each other in strange computer-based ways.

Seriously. Knock on their door and tell them what you did last night or what your highest score on Frogger was when you were a teenager.

I actually already dealt with the question at hand, but no, I won't be adding any of you fucks to Myspace. Or to Facebook. If I want to talk to any of you I will email you, look you up in a game, phone you, knock on your door. I'm not going to be sending you a tickle or tagging you in any of my fucking photo's or whatever the fuck it is people waste their lives doing on these fucking sites.

This website, incidentally Slinger, is centered aroung a ps3 game, which is something we all have in common as a group of people.

What do you have in common with the people you message on Facebook, apart from the fact that you already know them in the real World and should really make better use of the life you were given by leaving your bedroom, getting some fresh air, and spending real time with real people.

If I have 5 friends who I regularly see, spend time with, go out to the pub, see a movie, have a good time.. and if you have 55 'friends' on your Facebook list who you spend 15 hours a week sending little computer messages to... who has the best of it.. really..

Death to Social Networking sites.
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 22:13

You are an angry man.
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 22:46

lol!
    Back to top Go down
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 00:33

mattyla wrote:

This website, incidentally Slinger, is centered aroung a ps3 game, which is something we all have in common as a group of people.

What do you have in common with the people you message on Facebook, apart from the fact that you already know them in the real World and should really make better use of the life you were given by leaving your bedroom, getting some fresh air, and spending real time with real people.

Matty, I send about 1 message a week, which takes a total of 15min. max, on facebook and they are always to my family that I don't live around. I have family all over the United States. It's not like I'm going to drive 14hrs across the nation to knock on my brothers door to see how my nieces and nephews are doing or to see if my new niece is even born yet. I have a huge family and facebook is how I keep contact with them and they are the only people I contact on facebook. You have me mistaken for someone else. I agree alot of people spend way too much time on myspace and facebook. People could easily say the same thing about video games. They could just as easily be considered a waste of time, but people who are into them don't see it that way. And I will say once again. This webiste is the same as Facebook and Myspace. Social Networking. Instead of pictures, people put up screenshots of their scores, talk about their moods, add and delete friend/accounts, ect, ect,. No difference.

As for Vish, you wrote

Did you really just brag about internet friends? LMAO
    Stick with bragging about your R1 scores!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 01:29

mattyla wrote:
    Slinger, I really wish you'd stop picking on Vish because he actually makes a very good point. You have real issues with that boy, do you wanna bum him or something, is that what's gettin you down? Do Indian boys flick your switch? Laughing

Myspace and Facebook are just as evil in this way as Blackberry and the iPhone are in their own fields. They absolutely discourage basic human interaction.

People I know on my tiny island who have Facebook accounts spend hours and hours of their time telling people who live 3 doors down what kind of mood they are in and tickling each other in strange computer-based ways.

Seriously. Knock on their door and tell them what you did last night or what your highest score on Frogger was when you were a teenager.

I actually already dealt with the question at hand, but no, I won't be adding any of you fucks to Myspace. Or to Facebook. If I want to talk to any of you I will email you, look you up in a game, phone you, knock on your door. I'm not going to be sending you a tickle or tagging you in any of my fucking photo's or whatever the fuck it is people waste their lives doing on these fucking sites.

If I have 5 friends who I regularly see, spend time with, go out to the pub, see a movie, have a good time.. and if you have 55 'friends' on your Facebook list who you spend 15 hours a week sending little computer messages to... who has the best of it.. really..

Death to Social Networking sites.

God bless your soul. There are not words to describe just how funny that was.
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 01:30

TimeSlinger wrote:
    Vish_88 wrote:
    TimeSlinger wrote:
    Vish_88 wrote:

Jackass Razz flower lol!
    On you? Ok.

scratch Sleep Sleep Quit wasting your precious time, Vish. Sleep Sleep
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myspace or Facebook.
    Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next