Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 Empty

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
    +21
    gettin_jiggy
    lamborghini1134
    BlueJackeL
    SupremeHitman
    HeadTeam3
    Confucioun
    Savage_Soul19
    TimeSlinger
    alphacole
    mother-fudger
    Sunfire93
    Janie007
    Podestiny
    HitsFromABonG
    needamedic1977
    mattyla
    unseenowl
    thuder87
    arthurinvisible
    Vish_88
    DerChrisi
    25 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Sunfire93
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 08:45

You don't need to camp, most of the games I play I'm a run and gunner and I do decent.

Akimbo P90 + Marathon + Lightweight + Commando Pro FTW....With a twist of Javelin.. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    DerChrisi
    Major General
    Major General
    DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:29

it depends on your enemys if you have to camp or not. remember that TDM on highrise, we were losing because we used run and gun classes. in the middle of the game i switched to a noob class (Heartbeat and stealth perks) and did way better. if you have good campers (tactical players Razz ) on the enemy team, a run and gun class is useless.
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 15:55

My problem = Can't aim worth shit!!!

I can't shoot someone that's far away, either that or i'm using the wrong gun. That's pretty much why my k/d sucks, I only get kills when they are like 10 feet from me... I suck.. =(
    Back to top Go down
    Sunfire93
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 19:25

What I tend to do is switch back to the RDS after unlocking the Holographic and ACOG scope, the RDS just feels better. Every time I use the ACOG scope, it feels sloppy and jumps around a lot.

It could be your gun, all the guns are long range, except the sub machine guns. It could be your using the silencer to reduce the range of your gun?

Chrisi, yeah I hated hated that, I love to run and gun, but it's hard when you can't get close enough to your enemies to actually shoot.
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 20:31

Sun, I don't have a silencer. I don't know what i'm doing wrong, it doesn't help that everything is in french, and the english translation doesn't give me nothing. lol, I use the automatic shotting guns, like you don't have to hit R1 all the time.. lol.. Dunno if that helps, but I guess my aiming is just off, but everytime I have someone that I know I can get, the aim goes right off, guess I just gotta practice more.. lol
    Back to top Go down
    mother-fudger
    Colonel
    Colonel
    mother-fudger

Number of posts : 613
    Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 21:04

janie your k/dis 0.90 and mine is 0.70 so you dont suck. The silencer sucks. It has a crape affect on the wepon, and i cant shoot anyone who is close to me. I can shoot people from halfway across the map with an assault rifle. Im still using the first assault rifle. And i can only shot in a straight line. Im no good with people running sideways.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 22:00

Hey Janie when you're shooting someone at long range it's best to fire in small bursts to reduce the kickback from your weapon. If you wanna be primarily a long-range gunner you might wanna get the Thermol scope. Works well in maps like Estate, but it sucks for short-range (feels like a sniper imo).

Personally I like the ACOG scope on my SCAR rifle, works pretty well at a medium distance, I think it's just my lack of skill for the real distance shooting that lets me down a bit.

I'm loving stealthing around with Cold Blooded/Ninja using the P90. Works especially well in Derail, use the frozen river to traverse the map and you can sneak up on the campers/snipers in the warehouse at one end of the map or on the rooftops at the other end. It's sweet. Works well in Rundown & Invasion depending on the quality of camping the other team does. Don't get loads of kills stealthing but hardly any deaths at all.

The P90 I like more than the UMP for short-range with the insane fire-rate.
    Back to top Go down
    http://comparethemeerkat.com
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 22:45

I used the P90, now that I think of it.

And thanks for the tip Matty!
    Back to top Go down
    Sunfire93
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 23:08

I thought you spoke French...

Anyways, Assault Rifles are the way to go or at least Light Machine Guns....
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 23:12

I do speak french.. lol.. i'm a frenchie, first language is french, but it's so different because i'm used to stuff being in english, and the translation makes no sense...

Free for all = Melee generale? lol
    Back to top Go down
    Sunfire93
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 01:00

Have you tried looking for a site that translates the entire MW2 screen, option by option?
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 03:42

i use the M4 with the ACOG sight and the noob tube (grenade launcher). I used the silencer for awhile, but it doesnt do much because people see you when you shoot, generally speaking. my perks are bling pro, stopping power pro, and ninja pro. the only thing i don't like about the ACOG sight is that i feel it takes awhile to zoom in on. if that makes any sense...

i'm slowly starting to use the scar, so that i can free up my stopping power perk slot and be more stealthy, since the scar is a bit stronger.
    Back to top Go down
    Sunfire93
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 04:12

My Assault Class:

ACR (RDS)
    Akimbo M93 Rafficca (beastly, instant kill basically)
    Bling Pro
    Col-Blooded Pro
    Ninja Pro
    Final Stand
    Semtex + Stun

Sniper:

WA2000 w/ Thermal
    Akimbo M93 Raffica
    Sleight of Hand Pro
    Stoping Power Pro
    Steady Aim Pro
    Final Stand
    Claymore + Smoke

Killstreaks:
    Predator Missile
    Pave Low, Harrier, Attack helicopter......still playing a guessing game
    Chopper Gunner

Has anyone actually called in the Tactical Nuke...?
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 08:36

my friend did on the estate map. he went 30-0 and finally called it in. cool stuff
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 08:38

forgot to ask, what level is the akimbo unlocked at?
    Back to top Go down
    Sunfire93
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Nov 2009, 19:11

Akimbo isn't unlocked by level, it's by challenge or maybe by level for some weapons like the Ranger.....

For the P90, you have to get 30 kills with Rapid Fire attached to it....

There's too many ways to actually unlock it..
    Back to top Go down
    mother-fudger
    Colonel
    Colonel
    mother-fudger

Number of posts : 613
    Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 00:54

k/d now 0.75 a little each day and ill get there eventualy.
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 07:26

nice nice fudge. every night i try to go up by .02 - .05 as long as you stay positive in games, you'll get there before you know it.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 23:30

Hey Fudge Free For All's are really good for improving your ratio cos there's no campers and you can play it alot more like Rooftops... except for Karachi, god damn HATE that fucking map!!

Get a lightweight class (SMG) with Cold-Blooded, Ninja & maybe Marathon perks and you can just sprint around all day and people will never know where you're shooting them from Cool
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 23:45

OR, since i don't like free for all, get a full party of 6 people and play team deathmatch or demolition. i tend to get 40-50 kills a game in demolition. as long as you win the game, you get a pretty decent bonus.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 22:30

The thing with the team games is they are only good if you're in a party, if you play a TDM without a group of players backing you up, then you get put on the NOOB team against HeadTeam and his Hawaiian clan or Chrisi and all his DrD buddies and you get your ass kicked.

Think playing Ranked on R1.
    Back to top Go down
    DerChrisi
    Major General
    Major General
    DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 22:35

mattyla wrote:
    The thing with the team games is they are only good if you're in a party, if you play a TDM without a group of players backing you up, then you get put on the NOOB team against HeadTeam and his Hawaiian clan or Chrisi and all his DrD buddies and you get your ass kicked.

Think playing Ranked on R1.

welcome to online gaming. same in RFOM,R2,KZ2,Uncharted2, and so on....
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 23:18

Mercenary TDM is a fucking brilliant idea tho, no party-up n00bs
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:37

yeah, me and my hawaii buddies kick serious ass when in a party.
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 00:27

I have scored better in the ground assualt thing with more players, i get to mover around more and kill more people, also there are certain maps that are more conducive to my style, for some reason i crush at the estate, beware my shotgun! also, i am still getting the very fisrt gun you get for unlocked kills, i think its like 750 kills now with it, so i still work on it right now

made classes with different guns and work on em, take turns with the classes now, get crushed 3 games, do very well one game and ok one game, lol
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
    Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next