Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Sunfire Empty

Sunfire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Sunfire Empty
PostSubject: Sunfire   Sunfire I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 15:33

what up man? I was hoping you would finally break down and go COD.....when is this going to happen?! Anyway, how's it going?
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Sunfire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunfire   Sunfire I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar 2012, 22:23

Yoooooo! I've been good man, it's all been the same except I've just been putting all my game time into DCUO. Some fun stuff man especially when you're running around with the right crew, kinda like COD.

Ehh...I kind of already broke down, back in September when R3 came out, but it was a bust because not enough people are on the servers to enjoy it. So, I took a good 'ol break and ended coming back to DCUO.

I played MW3 multiplayer, I think? Maybe a match or 2 with alpha (or was that black ops, idk) or none at all. My memory has gone fuzzy. But then I just gave the game back to my bro.

You know, I'm not sure when I might come back to COD or an FPS for that matter, maybe when the next big thing comes out and it looks decent enough to come back. But for now, I guess I'm sticking to being a villain on DCUO. Smile

But yeah, what's up with you and the rest of the peeps?
Back to top Go down

Sunfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: