Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    R3 Beta Empty

R3 Beta

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

R3 Beta Empty
    PostSubject: R3 Beta   R3 Beta I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 14:51

If your interested.....the open beta is in...if you play the beta, it states you will get a free hale SRPA skin and a double bird taunt, which looks pretty funny, but you have to play the beta this weekend I believe....I like it, bot as bad as r2 in my opinion, youll have to rank up like COD to unlock stuff, but it doesnt take too long to do, so far the clan peeps i have played with we have all done well.....chain reaction is a nice rip off of uncharted chain reaction though, except you can run outta reinforcements, so it does matter if you die a lot and dont get the game over with.....
    Back to top Go down
    Confucioun
    Colonel
    Colonel
    Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
    Registration date : 2009-04-25

R3 Beta Empty
    PostSubject: Re: R3 Beta   R3 Beta I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Sep 2011, 12:03

haven't playd the beta, and actually im not that interested any more since fifa 12 is coming 29 september.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

R3 Beta Empty
    PostSubject: Re: R3 Beta   R3 Beta I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Sep 2011, 21:42

I think it is too easy to rank up. I'm gonna assume there's no prestige and you just stop at level 50? In maybe 3 hours game time on the beta i'm already halfway there.

Might get really boring really quickly if everyone's just gonna be level 50 in no time?

Apart from that, I gotta say I really like it although the Beta has plenty of glitches which will hopefully be ironed out before launch - when is US launch, Wednesday? You noobs can suffer the glitches before they patch it for the UK launch on Friday Cool

No clans though, not going by the demo anyways, it's a crappy COD clan system (ie. no fucking clan system).. Why oh why oh why?!
    Back to top Go down
    http://comparethemeerkat.com
    DerChrisi
    Major General
    Major General
    DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

R3 Beta Empty
    PostSubject: Re: R3 Beta   R3 Beta I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Sep 2011, 09:41

mattyla wrote:
    I think it is too easy to rank up. I'm gonna assume there's no prestige and you just stop at level 50? In maybe 3 hours game time on the beta i'm already halfway there.

Might get really boring really quickly if everyone's just gonna be level 50 in no time?

Apart from that, I gotta say I really like it although the Beta has plenty of glitches which will hopefully be ironed out before launch - when is US launch, Wednesday? You noobs can suffer the glitches before they patch it for the UK launch on Friday Cool

No clans though, not going by the demo anyways, it's a crappy COD clan system (ie. no fucking clan system).. Why oh why oh why?!

- u lvl up faster in the beta.

- there will be a 'prestige' mode

- its not only a crappy cod system, its a crappy cod game... Crying or Very sad

- and for the glitches... there will be a 600+ mb patch at the release, but i think u cant fix a game which is so broken.... hope im wrong Neutral

at least the singleplayer will be good
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

R3 Beta Empty
    PostSubject: Re: R3 Beta   R3 Beta I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R3 Beta
    Page 1 of 1