Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! Empty

Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jedi Vortex
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 18:28

hello everyone apparently there is a hot topic on the runescape home page and has to do with getting over the wall gap on kethsi. some things (2 of them) have worked and now the runescape questing community needs our help as well as yours santa bounce .everyone can post their thoughts and things that have succeeded king , and stuff that hasn't worked. Crying or Very sad

everyone can help out and im sure we can figure this out afro
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 18:50

LOL @ Runescape. im sure most of us play big-boy games. cheerz Cool
Back to top Go down
Jedi Vortex
Private
Private

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011, 20:23

im sure that you still play it from time to time Razz
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 00:32

my brother still plays it (he is the real Sedahades), my mother also. i grew out of it about ten years ago.

i dont think you are going to find the help you need here, this website is that of a first person shooterclan for Sony PS3.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 19:10

what the hell is runescape?? Sounds like it's for noobies.

I don't think you will get any help out of this forum.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 21:36

its a mass multi-player rpg. its a browser based game, it became very boring for me many years ago, tho my family still plays it

id suggest NOT trying this game at all as you WILL get hooked on it , trust me.

there are millions, and millions and millions of ppl that play this everyday, all over the world ( this game is over 20x the size of WoW, with millions more things to do than WoW, hard to beleive but true)

heres a time-line of runescape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dNKyp6E3FM
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jul 2011, 21:38

the game itself doesnt suck.. i just really dont have the time for that shit. some ppl have played this for even over 8 years and still have not reached one stat to 99....
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeSat 30 Jul 2011, 16:48

very good I will NOT look this up then, I get obssessed with stats and unlocks, right now I am trying to get 1500 kills with each weapon since I have reached final prestige...workin on enfield right now, I hate that gun
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 18:22

I'm working towards 5000 headshots with my dual scorpions!!! I think i'm within a couple hundred. it's amazin how after i've been playing with the dual scorpions it's so much easier to snipe/ quickscope.

If it's like warcraft or Sim* whatever it's garbage. it's for an acne filled crater faced nerd that has no chance of smelling a vagaina in their lifetime.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Aug 2011, 23:28

TimeSlinger wrote:
it's for an acne filled crater faced nerd that has no chance of smelling a vagaina in their lifetime.

How you really feel slinger?
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 13:28

ghehee i remember those days i playd RS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!   Ritual of the Marjhaat!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ritual of the Marjhaat!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: