Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
osama bin laden dead - Page 2 Empty

osama bin laden dead

Go down 
+7
Janie007
TimeSlinger
Confucioun
mattyla
arthurinvisible
DerChrisi
BlueJackeL
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:09

pls no one shout at me

They had to get osama he was a powerfull symbol for al quieda and a big draw for wannabe members.

and getting him after all this time sends a powerfull message to terrorists that they will be made to answer for there crimes.

In the UK we have had our fair share of terrorist attacks and not just from al quieda for years we had the IRA bombing the shit out of our major cities, though usually with car bombs and not suicide bombers but the effect is just the same.

Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 12:34

Ii sure will, don't you worry about that! Smile
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 19:40

needamedic needsarealitycheck Razz
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 19:49

TimeSlinger wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAYMJnO9LBQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WULsZJxPfws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBMoM4ijiSU

Lol you actually are like a 12 year old child in the body of an adult.

Are you video spamming us because you have nothing worthwhile to contribute?
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 20:00

LOL south park!!! CANADA IS ON STRIKE!!

Also, God bless the U.S and its war against terrorism, Canada supports you!
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 20:31

South Park is the shit. The bin laden ones are the best.

how about contributing something yourself, Matty. and please don't call me some silly name. I don't think I can handle it.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 23:01

mattyla wrote:

Lol you actually are like a 12 year old child in the body of an adult.

oh, i always thought im the one. good thing it is slinger... Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 23:41

Peter: Hey hey I got an idea. Lets play "I Never." You got to drink if you did the thing that the person says they never did.
Cleveland: Oh I got one, I never slept with a women with the lights on.
(They all drink.)
Joe: I'll go next, uh I never had sex with Cleveland's wife.
(Quagmire and Cleveland drink.)
Peter: alright lets see uh, I never did a chick in a Logan airport bathroom.
(Only Quagmire drinks.)
****About 33 drinks later****
Peter: God lets see what else is there um...I never gave a reach-around to a spider monkey while reciting the Pledge of Alligence.
Quagmire: Oh God.
(Quagmire takes a drink.)
Joe: I uh I never picked up an illegal alien at Home Depot to take home a choke me while I touch myself.
Quagmire: Oh come on!
(Quagmire drinks again.)
Peter: I never did the same thing except with someone from Joann Fabrics.
Quagmire: Oh God this is ridiculous. You guys suck! (Drinks more and passes out.)
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 23:43

There are plenty of reasons to celebrate a person's death. It is not amoral to happy that someone is dead. Bin Laden was not just a poster boy, he had wealth, influence and huge connections...thank god people like him are not a dime a dozen...for example look where he was staying, in a million dollar compound 1 mile from pakistans "west point" Now that he is gone there will maybe be a spike in recruitment for al quieda but in the long run, they will not have his financial backing, nor his "sermons" to gather followers, plus the raid will prove to be huge one the war on terror, 10 computers, al q infrastructure, etc etc

As for those of my friends that carry anti-american sentiments (not based on your comments in this thread, but really dont like us).....FUCK YOU, I dont like the fact that we are the "world police" but someone has to do it......one of my favorite quotes comes from the Boondock Saints "Monsignor: And I am reminded, on this holy day, of the sad story of Kitty Genovese. As you all may remember, a long time ago, almost thirty years ago, this poor soul cried out for help time and time again, but no person answered her calls. Though many saw, no one so much as called the police. They all just watched as Kitty was being stabbed to death in broad daylight. They watched as her assailant walked away. Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men." So when you start running your mouth that who cares, I fucking do, its my friends, my family and even people in this clan that fight and die so we can enjoy our own security.

Here is another part of the movie I rather enjoyed

"Connor: Now you will receive us.
Murphy: We do not ask for your poor, or your hungry.
Connor: We do not want your tired and sick.
Murphy: It is your corrupt we claim.
Connor: It is your evil that will be sought by us.
Murphy: With every breath we shall hunt them down.
Connor: Each day, we will spill their blood till it rains down from the skies.
Murphy: Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles which every man of every faith can embrace.
Connor: These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil, we urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over, into true corruption, into our domain.
Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish."

Your all entiltled to your opinion, now you know mine, thank you Navy Seals for putting one in his chest and one in his head!!

Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 00:42

TimeSlinger wrote:
South Park is the shit. The bin laden ones are the best.

how about contributing something yourself, Matty. and please don't call me some silly name. I don't think I can handle it.

I'll just call you Timeslinger then, that's a nice normal name.

I'm pretty sure even you can work out my opinion, but for the avoidance of doubt:

needamedic - apparantly serving in the military means he is priviledged to some kind of insider information as he is quite confident that he is more informed on this matter than Janie and others. Unless he either a) works in the white house, b) works in the pentagon or c) is the secretary of defence, I strongly doubt he is any more informed than anybody who can turn on the tv or read a newspaper.

timeslinger - If you stopped trying to wind people up all day, I'd actually welcome anything contructive you have to add, but I don't think you've got it in you. You could probably do with reading up a little on Stalin, unless I have misinterpreted that comment, but that is for another day.

I think the key issues for me are:

1) Is killing one man justice for countless lost lives? Obviously it gives some sort of closure to the bereaved, but does it bring back any of the lives lost at the hands of the Taliban? Nope.

2) Is the World suddenly a safer place to live now Osama has been killed? Not really.

3) Is the War On Terror now over? No. There is always somebody else.

4) When you take a step back and look at it rationally, is anything different to how it was last month? Remains to be seen really.

I understand why it might mean more to you guys as Americans (although dozens of British troops have also come home from Afghanistan in boxes and not always because of the fucking enemy!) and you're obviously all entitled to your opinion, as am I and anyone else who has cared to contribute. The problem is that some of you seem to be having a hard time accepting or even listening to an opinion that is different to your own without it descending in to a childish argument.

You and Medic wants to sit back and accept what you are told by your Government, that's fine. Other people prefer to ask questions or look a bit deeper in to what might actually be going on. Seemingly you can't cope with that perspective.

At the end of the day, I believe very little has changed. Are you man enough to respect my opinion?
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 03:12

mattyla wrote:

I understand why it might mean more to you guys as Americans (although dozens of British troops have also come home from Afghanistan in boxes and not always because of the fucking enemy!) and you're obviously all entitled to your opinion, as am I and anyone else who has cared to contribute. The problem is that some of you seem to be having a hard time accepting or even listening to an opinion that is different to your own without it descending in to a childish argument.

You and Medic wants to sit back and accept what you are told by your Government, that's fine. Other people prefer to ask questions or look a bit deeper in to what might actually be going on. Seemingly you can't cope with that perspective.

At the end of the day, I believe very little has changed. Are you man enough to respect my opinion?

I totally agree. Enough said.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 03:46

Ok stop talking to each other.....you cant know how I feel or how anyone else feels, you may have lost dozens, we have lost thousands both troops and civilians, 9/11 isnt nearly the only time bin laden attacked the us and I feel that if he was not killed it wouldnt be the last......

the problem with the you dont respect my opinion thing is that your post said "who gives a shit?" Well Im not sure what kind of respect that garners in England, but when I had the class that taught debate, that statement just would not go over well, nor would it be considered an "adult arguement".......and janie come on with the conspiracy stuff, I dont know if 80% of canadians believe that 9/11 was for oil, but if you were to truly ask anyone near where Im from if they believe that, it would be about oh less than 1%, its hurtful and disgraceful to say shit like that, if you dont want to celebrate his death you dont have to but you should be cogniscent of how other are going to view your "opinions" esp when it comes to matters where peopleloved ones/collegues are killed.....you may want to remember that medic is a firefighter and he risks his life to help others and that many people, who do the exact same thing for a living died that day trying to save others, in my opinion there is NOTHING more honorable

Im certainly not one to listen to the government and believe or even like most things they say, but some things feel right....the fact that paakistan is not going ape shit over the fact we basically invaded their country and killed what is apparently the richest family in the whole area says a lot to me.

All Im asking is be a lil more respectful to people who may have a greater stake in an issue than you, if it doesnt mean much or anything to you, why write hurtful and pointless comments?

Im locking this post since our adult clan cant seem to act like one

Bad guy dead = good for the world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: osama bin laden dead   osama bin laden dead - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

osama bin laden dead
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2