Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? Empty

Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?

Go down 
+3
DerChrisi
sedahades
lilmix1213
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lilmix1213
Private
Private
lilmix1213

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeMon 18 Apr 2011, 22:19

does anyone know how these games are, if so are they good?
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 00:09

i have not actually played Homefront, mostly because iv heard nothing but bad things. KZ3 in my opinion is f*cking awsome!! but it does get repetitive pretty quickly
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Apr 2011, 08:00

killzone multiplayer can be annoying, singleplayer is short but entertaining. good and entertaining platinum trophy.

homefront is worth 10 bucks. ps2 graphics and the story is terrible. its all about the american patriotism. multiplayer is like a CoD/BF clone.

i always say KZ sux cus i was really dissappointed since kz2 was a great game, but the truth is.... KZ is good, homefront is just terrible.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 02:03

DerChrisi wrote:
good and entertaining platinum trophy.
working on that one still lol gotta do elite campaign kill 1000 hg and kill 1500 hg and destroy everything on the mawlr.. then done. oh and nail a hg to an exploding object, not sure why i havent done that one yet
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 02:05

also chrisi, did you ever get the plat for KZ2?? i remember you were very close.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 09:19

sedahades wrote:
also chrisi, did you ever get the plat for KZ2?? i remember you were very close.

nope. i only need to beat the end boss on elite and i lost my patience.... Mad so close, but so far away Neutral

kz3 plat took me 3 (work)days

one of the easiest platinums i think, cus the game is fun. not like terminator salvation.... easy plat, terrible game
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 20:40

dam lol im still workin on this campaign Sad
Back to top Go down
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 22:18

Crysis 2 is good for the campaign and a decent length compared to some. Online its pretty poor though!

Kz3 has a good campaign and is good online as well but it gets pretty stale online to quick, not that interested in playing anymore.

The one that does interest me though is Brink but thats not till mid May, Watched all the developer diary videos that were in the ps store & its looks like their trying to break the cod mould that all the games seem to made like. Have a look at the videos see what you think.
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 22:55

so far i think fifa 11 is the best game i have ever had! never gets bored and it always makes you feel like the game is new (it stays fresh)
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 17:20

GeeWr1 wrote:
Crysis 2 is good for the campaign and a decent length compared to some. Online its pretty poor though!

the graphics are good, but the frame rate is TERRIBLE. everytime u move fast it hurts my eyes. pirat
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 11:39

DerChrisi wrote:
GeeWr1 wrote:

the graphics are good, but the frame rate is TERRIBLE. everytime u move fast it hurts my eyes. pirat
hey, its made by turkish people.

We do everything fast!
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 15:48

DerChrisi wrote:
GeeWr1 wrote:

says the guy with the twirling f&ckin pony albino
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 13:40

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?   Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homefront? Killzone 3? Any Good?
Page 1 of 1