Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Palin for president? Empty

Palin for president?

Go down 
+2
TimeSlinger
BlueJackeL
6 posters

If you are a republican, would you vote Palin for president?
Yes
Palin for president? I_vote_lcap0%Palin for president? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Palin for president? I_vote_lcap60%Palin for president? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
I'm not a republican but interested in the results
Palin for president? I_vote_lcap40%Palin for president? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 11:58

a question to all the american republicans in oos or who visit this site....

it seems that sarah palin is building up more clout/power in the republican party and there is a strong possibility she runs for president during the next elections. would you vote for her? why or why not?

Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Mar 2011, 21:42

It kind of looks like she has a chance. But the Rep party probably realizes there will be another 4 yrs of Obama, so they could care less who they put in the running seat.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Mar 2011, 19:00

I M a Republican and she doesn't have my vote. I wouldn't want her to be my Commander an Chief. Although, if she does become President, Saturday night live will be funnier then ever. She would give then so much material to make fun of.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 16:41

LMAO, I agree with medic, Im conservative......when she first came out I really liked her, she did a lot to clean things up in alaska and did some things not so great, but the longer she goes on the less I like her and agree with what she says, my pick would be mike huckabee, I know some of the things he says is a lil whacky, but I like a lot of his ideas for ACTUAL change, like the fair tax system.....I dont know why but I think obama will get 4 more years, though he hasnt done ANYTHING he promised, except force amerians to buy health care, which is unconstitutional.

The more I watch politics, the more it is bascially repub vs demo and its a pathetic bs fight, where noone wins esp the people....one side villifies everything the other side attempts to do....all the politicians accept large amounts of money from sone one and so they owe someone(s) something. I am simply conservative because I think you should be allowed to own guns, kill murders and support yourself, not tax people who work to give to those who dont.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Mar 2011, 23:57

Thud, para 2, you almost sound surprised...
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 00:50

I was.....I really believe the only way to stay "on top as a nation" is to stick to what got us there, free markets.....I just wrote a long sentence here but its more the same babble about earning what you get.....my kid had a friend sleep over, they live in a trailer (which is ok), but his parents have no cares, worries or responsibilities, stay up till 5 am, blah blah today was my 8th day of work in a row, and I cant tell you whaat it makes me feel like knowing I support their ass woth my taxes, see there I go again......oh well......war in 4 nations, global fucking disasters, nucleur meltdown....END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 22:17

take a deep breath thuder, deep breath.....
just gotta relax.....

or, alternatively, log on to ps3 (killzone, resistance, etc) and kill some mofos!!!!!!!!!
that could do the trick as well.
=)
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 00:59

Lol its not just in the US politics are like that its worldwide! Promise so much change to get your vote then never deliver!!!!!!

Thuder i completely understand where your coming from in your taxs being handed out as wellfare/dole cheques to lazy ass work shy spongers. The UK's the same, you read of lazy bastards taking in more money than working households in benefits, housing allowance, childcare, etc & they still f'ing moan they don't get enough!!! UK also supports half of bloody Poland that have moved here!!!
Pisses me right off when you've worked your ass off to get where you are in life.

The only politician you have to take your hat of to is the Italian priminister who uses his power to organise his "Bunga Bunga" parities where he gets loads of tidy women along and shags them all Lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 19:48

Burlesconi ha ha

Doesn't he prefer girls to women though? Wink

Yeah poor old UK, you're all fucked up. Gettin to be the same here now though, walkin down the street you're lucky to hear a word of English bein spoken, unless it's in a fucking South African accent.
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palin for president?   Palin for president? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palin for president?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: