Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
OOS Vs. Me - Page 2 Empty

OOS Vs. Me

Go down 
+4
Sunfire93
Confucioun
sedahades
drumcrazy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: OOS Vs. Me   OOS Vs. Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Nov 2010, 17:23

black ops is a very good game, the kill streaks arent ridic, the weapons are more reasonable and we kick ass in it Smile

Confucion, KZ2 has the best idea for spawn of ANY game I have ever played....you just need good tacticians, the battle is literally won by your spawn points, the more I play other games, the more I think KZ is the best game I have played.....I cant wait for kz3...
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: OOS Vs. Me   OOS Vs. Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Nov 2010, 19:17

I always hated playing with THuder in K2, because he would steal my spawn points ;( Honestly, wish I didn't sell K2. It was an awesome game. Only thing was the motion control was sluggish feeling. From what I see in K3 it won't be as bad. Another thing I really like was how effective hip fire is in K2. Never have to look down the sights unless you are shooting a camper on the other end of the map, but I always pull out the hand cannon for that.
Back to top Go down
drumcrazy
Major
Major
drumcrazy

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: OOS Vs. Me   OOS Vs. Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 22:24

I occasionally get to play Black Ops when I visit my cousin. I always look for you guys or the OOS tag Smile Black Ops is a fun game.

I was talking to Thuder today, hopefully I will be able to join my OOS brothers again early next year. Maybe Santa will bring me a PS3 this year? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOS Vs. Me   OOS Vs. Me - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOS Vs. Me
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Challenge the Order of Shadows-
Jump to: