Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Resistance 3  - Page 3 Empty

Resistance 3

Go down 
+8
Vish_88
thuder87
TimeSlinger
mattyla
sedahades
Confucioun
Sunfire93
DerChrisi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 01:58

Resistance 3's open public beta will be launced on PSN from July 25th - August 18th. Smile

PS+ users will get an earlier access
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 09:23

i would get ps plus if they wouldnt do this exclusive beta and demo shit.
i mean, why do ppl have to pay to be a beta tester? Neutral and why should i pay for a demo? if the publisher dont want me to test his game, maybe, i dont buy it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 09:25

arthurinvisible wrote:
mattyla wrote:
Even if this is shit it'll be good to get back to server-based multiplayer

And before anyone suggests it... fuck killzone.

well it does have a hole in the middle bounce

Shocked
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 20:42

oh and if anyone is going to buy Socom4 theres an even earlier beta code inside
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Apr 2011, 22:53

sedahades wrote:
oh and if anyone is going to buy Socom4 theres an even earlier beta code inside

only in US cyclops
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 00:54

not canada aswell?
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 01:33

That's ridiculous, to have customers purchase a game in order to receive a beta code. Why didn't they have the same thing as last year when, if, you pre-ordered R2, you would get the beta. I wonder if Insomniac will be at E3 giving some of these beta codes, so I won't have to go through all this BS.

Also, I'm sick of this server **** already, you're telling me it's going to take 1-2 days to get PSN servers back up? Not even a hey, this happened and that. Just a we're working on it.

poor service. rant over
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 01:40

yeah, the server shit is getting old. Hell it could take longer than 2 days. with how pissed people get about not being able to get on psn, they would tell us what happened if they knew. I dont' thnk they even know what's going on with the network and are scrambling to get it back. they got suprised when it crashed.
Back to top Go down
sedahades
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
sedahades

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 05:22

also whats with killszone?? is it just the entire psn lagging out or just the game server? iv been kicked by a moderator many times for im assuming connection issues, and iv also seen a couple OOS members get kicked from games... wtf? lol
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 05:29

sedahades wrote:
also whats with killszone?? is it just the entire psn lagging out or just the game server? iv been kicked by a moderator many times for im assuming connection issues, and iv also seen a couple OOS members get kicked from games... wtf? lol

ask arty... he's the master of getting kicked Razz you haxor Suspect I think I've seen him get kicked 1/2 dozen times What a Face
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 15:49

Sunfire93 wrote:
That's ridiculous, to have customers purchase a game in order to receive a beta code. Why didn't they have the same thing as last year when, if, you pre-ordered R2, you would get the beta. I wonder if Insomniac will be at E3 giving some of these beta codes, so I won't have to go through all this BS.

Also, I'm sick of this server **** already, you're telling me it's going to take 1-2 days to get PSN servers back up? Not even a hey, this happened and that. Just a we're working on it.

poor service. rant over

Buy an xBox then?
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 14:35

Noooooooooo Shocked

Why if i buy a game should i then have to pay more to use all its features?
If i buy a pc game i dont have to pay to play it online.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 15:52

TimeSlinger wrote:
sedahades wrote:

ask arty... he's the master of getting kicked Razz you haxor Suspect I think I've seen him get kicked 1/2 dozen times What a Face

haha, arty is like go to the edge, jump on the gate and go to the other ledge, you can snipe the spawn, he gets kicked out, so I use rocket launcher, not sniper Twisted Evil but I dont get kicked out, haha
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 13:39

thuder87 wrote:
TimeSlinger wrote:
sedahades wrote:

haha, arty is like go to the edge, jump on the gate and go to the other ledge, you can snipe the spawn, he gets kicked out, so I use rocket launcher, not sniper Twisted Evil but I dont get kicked out, haha

yeah yeah .... but how long you stay there? i get about twenty or so kills from that spot before i get banned from the game Suspect and its not really a glitch is it
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 23:53

arthurinvisible wrote:
thuder87 wrote:
TimeSlinger wrote:
sedahades wrote:

yeah yeah .... but how long you stay there? i get about twenty or so kills from that spot before i get banned from the game Suspect and its not really a glitch is it

no no no, its no glitch and technically i think you can even say its not their soawn, just the room next to the spawn Smile Since you only get 2 rockets I didnt stay long.....at a time Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 12:44

I'm wondering how they know? i cant see them having a moderator present in every game so i guess that some kind of flag goes up if you stray of the so called map for too long, u know like the assassination marker on your map, and then they come and get you affraid

just wondering how long u get?

also i was in that spot one game and i had to jump down for ammo when i returned i only got as far as walking along the gate and got booted i never even got on the platform.

K3 sux I cant wait for a good game to come out and i do hope R3 is it.

COD is too GAY for my taste flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:07

I agree with arty COD is gay & like the PS Network gets hacked a lot.

I'm still gonna hold judgement on Resistance 3 at least till i see more multi player videos.
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 20:15

It Reminds me of R1 but in colour lol

Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 02:31

arthurinvisible wrote:
It Reminds me of R1 but in colour lol

huh? RFOM had lots of colours. grey, greygreen, greyyellow, greyred, grey.....

btw, which term is more popular? grey or gray? Question
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 03:09

What weapon is at 2:14? Is that supposed to be the Sapper from R:FoM?

So far it's looking good, the weapon wheel is back! No more 2 and done.
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 03:11

grAy is how it's spelled in America
grEy is how it's spelled in England

taken from some google site
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 18:52

Grey-Green
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 22:49

Sunfire93 wrote:

taken from some google site

i dont google myself, i have ppl doin it 4 me.. Cool
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 01:57

im going to electric hoola hoop your asses, though I wont call it that, i cant wait for this game!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Apr 2011, 02:08

thuder87 wrote:
im going to electric hoola hoop

hahaha Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resistance 3    Resistance 3  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resistance 3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-