Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    nba talk... heat v knicks Empty

nba talk... heat v knicks

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    BlueJackeL
    Admin
    BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: nba talk... heat v knicks   nba talk... heat v knicks I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 20:12

so now chris paul wants to form a super team. originally he wanted to team up with LBJ, but bron jumped the gun. now rumors say he wants to land in NY with amare.

which team do you think would be better?
    heat: wade, james, bosh + rest of team
    knicks (potential in 2011): paul, amare, carmelo(?) + rest of team

IMO i think knicks would do better. paul, mare, and melo all have diff skill sets, whereas wade and bron are somewhat redundant. then again, the better players on on the heat. and maybe james goes all magic johnson on us and plays the point. if the knicks do form this 2nd dream team in 2011, ill be rooting for the heat =)

Back to top Go down
    https://shadows.forummotion.com
    Sunfire93
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: nba talk... heat v knicks   nba talk... heat v knicks I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul 2010, 20:39

Knicks, they have a dominant SF in Carmelo, but Amar'e is streaky sometimes. This team won't have defense though, unless they have players like Shane Battier. The Knicks combo is actually a good one, they just need a shooter. Ariza would make a good fit in this.

I root for any team going against LeBron.

I still don't see these 2 beating the Lakers, maybe in 2011 once Phil Jackson leaves, since the Cavs took Byron Scott from us.
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: nba talk... heat v knicks   nba talk... heat v knicks I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 00:22

the heat, with a point like him things would roll, but i think you may forget haslem? and miller both signed with miami.....and while every championship has been won without lebron, wade is a beast and bosh and lebron have one goal, championship, they are instant contenders and did I meantion wade isa beast?

amare is a good player and I love mello....but the rest of the knicks are garbage....they can build but i think, miami will be a force for the next 3 years......
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nba talk... heat v knicks   nba talk... heat v knicks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nba talk... heat v knicks
    Page 1 of 1