Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    The "Rules" - Male Perspective  Empty

The "Rules" - Male Perspective

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    edjd9996
    Captain
    Captain
    edjd9996

Number of posts : 227
    Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: The "Rules" - Male Perspective    The "Rules" - Male Perspective  I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jul 2010, 03:49

(Note: These are all labeled #1 on purpose)

1. Men are NOT mind readers.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down.

1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport, and no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want.
    Let us be clear on this one:
    Subtle hints do not work!
    Strong hints do not work!
    Obvious hints do not work!
    Just say it!

1. "Yes" and "No" are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do.
    Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a medical condition. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said can be interpreted two different ways and one of them makes you sad or angry, then we meant the other one

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both.
    If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus didn't need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, sort of like Windows default settings. "Peach," for example, is a fruit, not a color. "Pumpkin" is also a fruit. We have no idea what "mauve" is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

1. If we ask you what's wrong and you say 'nothing,' We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you're lying, but it is just not worth the hassle. Besides, we know you'll bring it up again later.

1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.
    Back to top Go down
    sedahades
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    sedahades

Number of posts : 489
    Registration date : 2009-07-05

PostSubject: Re: The "Rules" - Male Perspective    The "Rules" - Male Perspective  I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 23:57

hahahaha!! this makes soo much sense
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Rules" - Male Perspective    The "Rules" - Male Perspective  I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 00:55

edjd9996 wrote:
    1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.

I have no idea about Baseball so football all do & i have no idea what the shotgun formation is any help lol
    Back to top Go down
    edjd9996
    Captain
    Captain
    edjd9996

Number of posts : 227
    Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: The "Rules" - Male Perspective    The "Rules" - Male Perspective  I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 03:32

UnrealCalibur wrote:
    edjd9996 wrote:

I have no idea about Baseball so football all do & i have no idea what the shotgun formation is any help lol

The shotgun formation is a formation used by the offensive team in American and Canadian football. This formation is used mainly for passing plays, although some teams use it as their base formation. In the shotgun, instead of the quarterback receiving the snap from center at the line of scrimmage, he stands farther behind the line of scrimmage, often five to seven yards back. Sometimes the quarterback will have a back on one or both sides before the snap, while other times he will be the lone player in the backfield with everyone spread out as receivers.

The shotgun formation can offer certain advantages but also has weaknesses. The passer has more time to set up in the pocket which gives him a second or two to locate open receivers. Standing farther back from the line before the snap gives the quarterback a better "look" at the defensive alignment. A disadvantage is that the defense knows a pass is more than likely coming up (although some running plays can be run effectively from the shotgun) and there is a higher risk of a botched snap than in a simple center/quarterback exchange.

Combining elements of the short punt and spread formations ("spread" in that it had receivers spread widely instead of close to or behind the interior line players), it was said to be like a "shotgun" in spraying receivers around the field. (The alignment of the players also suggests the shape of an actual shotgun). Formations similar or identical to the shotgun used decades previously would be called names such as "spread double wing". Short punt formations (so called because the distance between the snapper and the ostensible punter is shorter than in long punt formation) do not usually have as much emphasis on wide receivers.

hope that helps lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Rules" - Male Perspective    The "Rules" - Male Perspective  I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jul 2010, 08:33

as soon as i read the words American and Canadian football i gave up reading i couldnt care less about that game lol
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Rules" - Male Perspective    The "Rules" - Male Perspective  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Rules" - Male Perspective
    Page 1 of 1