Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Killzone 3 - Page 3 Empty

Killzone 3

Go down 
+7
TimeSlinger
DerChrisi
BlueJackeL
arthurinvisible
Sunfire93
thuder87
Confucioun
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which game are you more excited about?
KillZone 3
Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap46%Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Resistance 3
Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_vote_lcap54%Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 00:11

Wow, is that for Europeans?

Killzone 3 releases on March 29 here.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Sep 2010, 02:04

Sunfire93 wrote:
Wow, is that for Europeans?

Killzone 3 releases on March 29 here.

http://www.amazon.com/Killzone-3-Playstation/dp/B002I0K6DG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1284073407&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 12 Sep 2010, 23:34

If it comes feb 22 i can get it 2 weeks earlier then u guys (8feb) because i know a store who does that here in the netherlands
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 18:51

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOK2j-1jEUs&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 00:22

you also get to choose if you are revived or not, the ISA sabatours look different too and it looks like the flying bots are different too.

Those big walking machines look pretty awesome and the jet packs are included too although that guy got wasted every time he flew in it but i'm really excited now theres now way r3 is gonna top that
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 10:41

http://www.viddler.com/explore/sceablog/videos/1278/92.342/

Shocked

good thing, they separate the dualshock ppl from the move ppl in matchmaking. dont think you would have a chance with a move against a dualshock.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 03:26

this game is going to kick sooooo much ass, i just hope Im good, lol
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 09:37

When this game comes out im going to have my exams the next month Sad so i cant play that much:'(

Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Oct 2010, 10:07

Sorry for the dubble post but i posted dubble so you guys will look at this message

As of October 25 launch of the multiplayer beta Killzone 3. Sony has today announced that 10,000 members of the beta can play PlayStation Plus.

The multiplayer beta is restricted to a handful of media partners and members for PlayStation Plus. To be eligible to serve from October 19 a Killzone 3 XMB theme download from the Plus section in the PlayStation Store. SCEA Plus the first 5,000 members and 5,000 first SCEE Plus members who download it can access the multiplayer beta. Once you've downloaded the theme and you sit in the first 10,000 will get you an Oct. 25 e-mail with the code and instructions to participate in the beta.

The goal is to developer Guerrilla Killzone 3 errors, while also making good players to get acquainted with the game like its predecessors released exclusively on PlayStation 3. You can also game on February 22, 2011 on the shelves of your local game farmers expect.

a real cheap marketing ploy i think im not going to get the beta because there are so many other ps plusers in my friend list and around the world this wil be one hell of a battle

or maybe not for me 'cause i have no school at 19th of october!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00000000000t im playing the beta guys Very Happy ill tell you all how it is
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Oct 2010, 23:20

I love these Dutch-English translations you do Very Happy

"on the shelves of your local game farmers expect"

Game farmers lol... livestock, vegetables, and ps3 content Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 08:45

mattyla wrote:
I love these Dutch-English translations you do Very Happy

"on the shelves of your local game farmers expect"

Game farmers lol... livestock, vegetables, and ps3 content Very Happy

im not gonna transulate that...

I used google translator
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 22:32

lol.....im still excited even for the cows Razz
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Oct 2010, 22:54

Omg i got the beta theme i got the beta theme wwoooooooooooottttttt i think and hope ill play the beta come on wooootttt killzone
Back to top Go down
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 09:49

Confucioun wrote:
Omg i got the beta theme i got the beta theme wwoooooooooooottttttt i think and hope ill play the beta come on wooootttt killzone

uhhh... yay?
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 09:57

HeadTeam3 wrote:
Confucioun wrote:

uhhh... yay?

Neutral Neutral Neutral i got the beta code Neutral Neutral Neutral

i found some gameplay

if you are too lazy to watch the three of them watch the first one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz4M8fHAoQU&feature=player_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUb7Jv4SoLE&feature=related

this guy has his whole channel full of gameplay go check it out its very cool and i hope i can play the beta soon so i can make you guys jealous
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 21:50

Guys the Collectors edition has been revealed today!

its very cool check it out
http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=87780

It has:

The Killzone®️3 Helghast Edition is a must-have for the fans. This one-of-a-kind set features a collectible replica of a Helghast Helmet containing an art book, Super Voucher and the Killzone 3 game with bonus content. Also included is an exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure created by DC Unlimited, that will not be sold anywhere else.

Features

•Authentic Helghast Helmet replica opens to reveal art book, Super Voucher and Killzone 3 game.
•Exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure is 6.5” tall with multiple articulation points and will not be sold at retail
•Includes bonus video content giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the game.
•Exclusive art book featuring imagery from the Killzone universe
•Super Voucher includes - Killzone 3 soundtrack & PS3 dynamic theme - Retro Map Pack featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2 - Double XP for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay - Full access to all weapons and abilities for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay

Killzone 3 - Page 3 W9ba7q

If you ask me im getting this collectors edition i really like the helm and all the other things im getting it even tough its 129$ pretty cheap if you switch it to € Smile

Now my first look on killzone 3
i dont have this beta cause sony is beeing mean and didnt give me the beta but they gave it to my friend because i made my account there......

yeah that makes sence

i have playd it over there and this game is so awesome everything is better
im going to start with aim....

you know in killzone 2 you always had to no scope someone if you want to hit him and scoping like never hits well thats fixed

the melee system

is so much better because is killzone 2 your melee had to be perfect like if you were an inch to the left or an inch to the right it missed they fixed that

and the brutal melee system ooh my god that is so coool
but the jetpack is better Very Happy the jetpack just spawns in a corner of your base and there you can pick it up and use it. you have to pres Down? or Up? to activate the jetpack when your in your jetpack everyone is going to shoot on you but your machine gun is very powerful so if your pro you shouldnt die that easy

i havent been in the vehicles yet but im going to use that like tomorrow when im at my friend

AND finaly the controls

The same as Killzone 2 but a little bit faster aim( so its not like call of duty aim where you can 360 everyone)
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 31 Oct 2010, 06:48

So I talked with Criminal. He used to be ChiKo on R1, but he was playin K3. He said that it was really good. The graphics were awesom. There is less weight when moving which I think alot of people didn't like. Now you earn points to upgrade your weapons. im pretty excitted about this game. I hope it's good and a bunch of OOS people enjoy it. Killzone is a good clan based game.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 22:52

Who all is going to get K3?? This is going to be the best clan based game that is out, or at least till R3 comes out. There just isn't any games where you can join up with others and get to play. Black ops totally sucks if you have more that 3 or 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Jan 2011, 23:47

I'll be getting this bad boy of a game when it comes out

I may even start using my mic again for this game
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 16:49

Of course Aplha and I are getting KZ3. You can count on us Slinger. Hopefully they have a medic to play like KZ2. Yeah the draw back with black ops with alot of people, you have to play ground war. But If you all have the same clan tag, they all jump out. It was nice right after christmas playing when there was a crap load of newbies on. I can't wait for this game and R3. But I am really looking forward to KZ3.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 19:04

ya you can select your career. it's called field medic now. There are different missons still. I talked with Criminal, he was cHiCkO on R1, he was playing the beta and he said the graphics were awesome. The motion is alot better and ur guy moves better than k2. I know it got some new bad ass melee moves too. I can wait to play it because it's not laggy. that's what pisses me off about black ops. and u wont get server errors, or dropped from games 3/4 the way through when ur winning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jan 2011, 20:02

since we cane have 7 people in a squad on KZ3 OOS should kick arse in this.

hopefully they have removed that 'You Do Not Have The Appropriate Rank To Join This Game' as Ive had before while trying to join slinger & arthur
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 18:44

THis game is supposed to work with the ps3 move, also.
Back to top Go down
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 00:01

Well I got to see the 12 minute multiplayer game clip. Very cool,some different guns, same player types, same two game types (that I saw). TDM and search an destroy. The graphics look better. The player looked like he could move faster. I saw airbots and ground turrets. Yep I even saw the medic revive people. Thats my specialty. They said Feb 22nd for the release. So I m very siked about this game. KZ3 is also in 3D, so those of you who have 3D capable TV's even better graphics.

Slinger I tried MAG on playstation move and it was difficult for me, I think I m going to stick with the paddle.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 19:06

I dont know about MAG but KZ3 will only place move players against move players (I believe)......you know I am getting this and probably that stupid GDing helmet!!! Im helghast all the way!

I also encourage everyone to get this as we will be able to play togther again without much diff cause of the dedicated servers.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killzone 3   Killzone 3 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killzone 3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: