Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Camping Empty

Camping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
needamedic1977
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
needamedic1977

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 05:13

So the other night on killzone it was Tempus, Slinger, Thunder and myself. This guy on the other team kept calling me camper. For the most part I dont trash talk unless u piss me off and start stuff my way. So I pose this question to the clan. What makes someone a camper (officially). My take is someone is constantly all game sets shop up in the same area or couple areas and thats all they do.

I do that too some degree, in Killzone I usually dont do search and retrive but instead guard the area the other team would be bringing the item back to. I dont think camping applies to defending an area, or holding ground. I have no problem going back to repair the turret and mowing people down who are atempting to bring the propaganda to my side during that mission.

So whats your take on the whole camping or not camping thing........ Question
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 06:03

campers in your team = good Very Happy

campers in other team = bad Crying or Very sad

personally, i was complaining a lot about campers in the past (and sometimes i still do), BUT you can't tell a person how to play a online game since he paid the same money like you did. Wink
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 18:42

The campers in my opinion are the SOB's that hide under stairs or in the same corner of the same room. But you are right it depends on the mission in K2. Theres no reason to go running across the map when you are trying to defend, ect. I wouldn't get to worried about it, just tell them "do something about" and be sure to throw bitch in there. lol
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Mar 2010, 22:19

DerChrisi wrote:
campers in your team = good Very Happy

campers in other team = bad Crying or Very sad

personally, i was complaining a lot about campers in the past (and sometimes i still do), BUT you can't tell a person how to play a online game since he paid the same money like you did. Wink

I guarantee we pay more for any PS3 game than any American or Japanese consumer, so we get to give them a little bit of shit Chrisi Wink
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 01:25

Camping in KZ2 are the assholes that snipe and do nothing for the mission, every game has its need for sniping....chrisi would cover our ass in R2 while we captured the flag, it made it sooo much easier and its necc, i term camping as ssomeone who is away from the action and waits in a place you cant see for some random guy running across the map example highrise under the stairs.....they may end up positive, but never ever close to the top in score......

Now when it comes to roof tops this clan has its own particular way of playing and we feel thats the way it should be played......and experience has told me if you dont play the way we play you a)lose and b) will never finish number 1 as long as a shadow is playing.

And medic everyone bitches when we play them cause our scores are 2x theirs, its hard not to camp when they cant get out of their own base.....last night i had 100 points and the next guy had 30 after 2 missions.....then taco bell came my apologies art and time but the food was calling.....
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Mar 2010, 01:52

thuder87 wrote:
last night i had 100 points and the next guy had 30 after 2 missions.....then taco bell came my apologies art and time but the food was calling.....

haha, I think I was 2nd at that point?? Camping Icon_surprised But it was bedtime for my girlfriends son, so I had to do the diaper dandy and put him to bed. dat's why I dropped on the list.

But you were camping, that's why you had so many points. Camping Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Mar 2010, 01:12

hell yea 1st mission was assassaination which lead into bodycount hard to kill em when they are all in their base......both teams have guns, I cant help it if they suck
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Mar 2010, 19:39

thuder87 wrote:
both teams have guns, I cant help it if they suck

yea, but i have a magnum now bounce that makes it unfair.

TimeSlinger + M4= killing beast affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Camping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping   Camping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camping
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: