Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Wants to join. Empty

Wants to join.

Go down 
+9
arthurinvisible
Sunfire93
thuder87
Janie007
mattyla
TimeSlinger
HeadTeam3
Confucioun
ColinJ-
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ColinJ-
Private
Private

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-12-29

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 00:18

Hello, im a rly good friend of Confucioun.
And i would LOVE to join this clan.
I only got Cod MW2 and do not have Killzone 2, Resistance 1 or Resistance 2.
I'm around lvl 46 (not prestige) i mostly use Assault.
My k/d ratio is 1.18 atm workin on it to improve it Very Happy.
I do not have a life so i'm very active Laughing.

General Info
PS3 username: ColinJ-
Email address: Colin__Jacobs@hotmail.com
Where are you from: Holland

U Rock cheers

Last edited by ColinJ- on Tue 29 Dec 2009, 00:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 00:20

helooooooooooo colin!!!!! i hope you can join Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 00:51

a level 46 with a k/d 1.18, you'd best add some of us as PSN buddies so we can see how you are.

Questions:

Q1: do you have a mic(not that its really needed as i don't even use my mic on this game)?

Q2: what games do you play i.e Deathmatch, CTF, Domination etc..?
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 00:53

i can answer those for him

Q1: no but i gues he was gonna buy one
Q2: TDM CTF deathmatch and domination xd

i just know him real good
Back to top Go down
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 01:39

Hey Colin. Welcome to the site! Add me: HeadTeam3 as well as others within the clan (like Unreal said) and we'll check you out.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 06:48

If the crappy ass server lets us join up, I'd be willing to hop in some games with ya. Send me an invite on the psn.

Why do you want to join OOS?
What do you know about OOS?
Back to top Go down
ColinJ-
Private
Private

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 08:32

TimeSlinger wrote:
If the crappy ass server lets us join up, I'd be willing to hop in some games with ya. Send me an invite on the psn.

Why do you want to join OOS?
What do you know about OOS?

i'm searchin for a clan on cod mw2 and because you guys got a forum it would mean this clan is active and communicates.
and to be honest i don't know a thing about OOS, just wich games you play and while i was checking the screenshots it looked like you guys where good.

i will add you on psn later today
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 01:24

Sorry, forgot to welcome you to the site. Hope you enjoy it.

Sounds like you and Confucioun play MW2 quite a bit together? What time of day do you usually play?
Back to top Go down
ColinJ-
Private
Private

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 11:57

TimeSlinger wrote:

Sounds like you and Confucioun play MW2 quite a bit together? What time of day do you usually play?

between 1 - 5 pm i guess but its dutch time so thats about +9 if i'm right xd
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 18:38

ColinJ- wrote:

I do not have a life so i'm very active Laughing.

lol you'd fit in just fine Cool Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 18:45

Hey,

Do you play with Confu alot? If so, we'd love to see you both play at the same time. I know I play better when I play with the people I usually play with.. If you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
ColinJ-
Private
Private

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 23:27

Janie007 wrote:
Hey,

Do you play with Confu alot? If so, we'd love to see you both play at the same time. I know I play better when I play with the people I usually play with.. If you know what I mean.

not like ALOT but if we are both online most of the times i invite him or he invites me, and then he turns his mic on and starts screaming he is gonna rape me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 23:37

Okay, i'll make sure to look for both of you. I'd like to play with you both. I haven't had a chance to play with him alot either.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 00:09

note* If you are in this clan please refrain from screaming that you are going to rape anyone, everyone who says that makes me want to rip their guts out through their nose......thank you

Colin, feel free to play with everyone above, we all usually do very well when playing together, as there is basically no way to "make a clan" in mw2 (dumbasses) ) your kill/death ratio is not as important as you helping us win the game is......for instance i can be 8 and 30 in domination, but have the most captured points......winning the game is most important if you want my vote to be in.
Back to top Go down
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 09:03

thuder87 wrote:
your kill/death ratio is not as important as you helping us win the game is......for instance i can be 8 and 30 in domination, but have the most captured points......winning the game is most important if you want my vote to be in.

i guess i should start capturing more spots in domination while with you guys Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sunfire93
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 10:05

HeadTeam3 wrote:
thuder87 wrote:
your kill/death ratio is not as important as you helping us win the game is......for instance i can be 8 and 30 in domination, but have the most captured points......winning the game is most important if you want my vote to be in.

i guess i should start capturing more spots in domination while with you guys Rolling Eyes

me too...

But the way I look at it is the more people I kill, the less people my team needs to worry about?.. Razz
Back to top Go down
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 14:23

Sunfire93 wrote:
HeadTeam3 wrote:
thuder87 wrote:

But the way I look at it is the more people I kill, the less people my team needs to worry about?.. Razz

Me too!
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 15:49

if they are shooting at me they aren't shooting at my team mates lol!
Back to top Go down
edjd9996
Captain
Captain
edjd9996

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 03:15

i must be a really good team mate because i get shot fuck loads Sad
Back to top Go down
ColinJ-
Private
Private

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 11:20

yeah to get back at the topic Laughing
sooo... when do i get my tryout xD
and who is gonna give it Very Happy

happy new year to you all btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 06:44

ColinJ- wrote:

sooo... when do i get my tryout xD
and who is gonna give it Very Happy

it will be a group decision. don't get too ahead of yourself.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 23:31

HeadTeam3 wrote:
thuder87 wrote:

lol, its the point of the game, un less your going to be able to nuke someone.....as herm Edwards would say "you play to win the game, hello, you play to win the game" def not a cut on you headteam, it would be very easy to just sit and guard a capture point and pick off people trying to achieve the point of the game, but it also helps if you can kill them as we maintain the points for owning the site, so i AM cool either waykinda like ctf, off and def.
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 16:44

thuder87 wrote:
HeadTeam3 wrote:
thuder87 wrote:

lol, its the point of the game, un less your going to be able to nuke someone.....as herm Edwards would say "you play to win the game, hello, you play to win the game" def not a cut on you headteam, it would be very easy to just sit and guard a capture point and pick off people trying to achieve the point of the game, but it also helps if you can kill them as we maintain the points for owning the site, so i AM cool either waykinda like ctf, off and def.

yea, it's the SOB's that are off in the middle of nowhere on the map, not even close to a flag that piss me off. In a game yesterday, 3 people on my team in a party, one asks what are we supposed to be doing, another I dunno, the 3rd- sposed to be going for those flags. The first, I just go blowd the F up. Where dat come from? THis was about 1/2 way through the game. I about lost it.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jan 2010, 22:54

Sounds like me trying to play those wanky headquarters games or sabotage or demolition or whatever the rest of them are called!! Razz

TDM FTW Cool
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 09:53

i actually enjoy headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wants to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wants to join.   Wants to join. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wants to join.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: