Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Just who is ~txmama~ ??? Empty

Just who is ~txmama~ ???

Go down 
+8
TimeSlinger
thuder87
mattyla
DerChrisi
gettin_jiggy
~txmama~
Janie007
applc
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
applc
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 17:45

I'm just curious. Is anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 17:53

She joined the Shotgunwhores website and also on ShotgunnersMostWanted website. I think she just joins all the clan sites.. She's closer with |S| though.
Back to top Go down
applc
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 17:58

ah thanx!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 19:39

She plays a lot of ctf camborne shotty, she's a good player
Back to top Go down
~txmama~
Private
Private
~txmama~

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 22:01

Ok for those who don't know me i play alot of Camborn ctf shotty, Shotty dm busyard, shotty dm Manchester, & shotty Breach. Right now I'm at 39,250 kills (34,229 of those are shotgun) 35,000 deaths with only 1,263 melees. Not very good at mellein but working on it. I also have another account which is called A_POWERPUFF_GIRL. So maybe some of you have played with me on that one. I have a bluetooth but rarely use it cause it's a piece of crap and it's always noisy over here being that I live with a bunch of college students. Anyways does that about sum it up for ya? And the only reason I join the clans sites is because I'm a curious kitty. cat

Here are a few more stats
Flag captures 896
Returns 1,730
kill flag carrier 2,613

Oh and thanks Unrealcalibur
Back to top Go down
gettin_jiggy
Major
Major
gettin_jiggy

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 22:53

Cool, I was raised in Southlake, TX. And my brother works for Bell Helicopter in Fort Worth

I MISS TEXAS but going back in few moths to visit family.........
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 22:54

hi i'm chrisi .......................... and i'm single.

nah, jk. Razz

Welcome to the Site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 23:19

DerChrisi wrote:
hi i'm chrisi .......................... and i'm single.

nah, jk. Razz

Welcome to the Site. Very Happy

Ha ha ha ha a German with a sense of humour, who would have thought it? geek

But seriously... i'm single too ha ha Cool

I've played with you txmama, good Camborne player, not a noob like most people without mics who you think won't take any notice of you when you ask them to change sqauds lol cheers
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 23:53

mattyla wrote:

fuck off. i was the 1st one. Suspect

guess what ............................ there are more germans out there with a good sense of humor. What a Face

isn't lorrena a single? Question if not ....... wish u luck. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 00:56

Your Welcome ~txmama~
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 01:34

DerChrisi wrote:
mattyla wrote:

fuck off. i was the 1st one. Suspect

guess what ............................ there are more germans out there with a good sense of humor. What a Face

isn't lorrena a single? Question if not ....... wish u luck. Cool

The only other German I ever heard trying to be funny was Oliver Bierhoff singing 'Footballs Coming Home' when Germany won Euro '96 lol

Oh, and some Burberry hooligan in Hannove pulling the same trick when he found out I was 'English'

Damn you Germans who possess Das Humurzensengut Razz
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 01:43

welcome to the site...feel free to participate, watch the german.....he makes weak men tremble! haha
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 03:26

Welcome to the site Mama!! Hopefully you'll get a few laughs from it like me. LOL Like chrisi and matty!! you guys don't stand a chance with her.lol she's outa your league!! You're just a couple doodleslolj/k
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:31

i have to agree with slinger .............................................. cus he owns guns. Neutral
Back to top Go down
HeadTeam3
Colonel
Colonel

Number of posts : 700
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 11:16

welcome to the site txmama.
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 14:52

Like they all said, welcome to the site girl. Yes, this is the same Janie as the one on the Shotgun Whores website.. lol..
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 15:11

Welcome to the site ~txmama~ afro
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 21:13

DerChrisi wrote:
i have to agree with slinger .............................................. cus he owns guns. Neutral

I agree, Timeslinger is master of all worlds.

He, like all Americans, has greater strength, greater character, greater mind, body & soul than us lowly Europeans and that, therefore, makes him our superior Razz

I feel proud to know him Cool Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
applc
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 21:52

mattyla wrote:
DerChrisi wrote:

He, like all Americans, has greater strength, greater character, greater mind, body & soul than us lowly Europeans and that, therefore, makes him our superior Razz

LOL mattyla, I can't tell if:
a: You've lost your mind.
b: You're being extremely sarcastic.
c: You're in love with TimeSlinger.

I'm not sure I even want to know which it is. lol!
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 22:37

Little bit of everything ha ha Laughing
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 23:08

mattyla wrote:
DerChrisi wrote:

JEEEZ Matty, all I said was that she was out of your league, but I'm glad to see that you know your place!!! Razz jocolor
Back to top Go down
~txmama~
Private
Private
~txmama~

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 07:15

Thanks everyone. You have one heck of a welcoming committee.LOL I do remember playing with you Mattyla but I haven't seen you on in awhile. The only one I ever see on is UnrealCalibur who I had the liberty to play with today. Thanks Unreal for being on my team cause I really didn't want the butt of your shotty the entire game.lol!
Oh and gettin_jiggy Southlake is right up the road from me. I actually grew up by the beach in Corpus Christi then moved up here for school a few years ago. I love it up here too.
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 22:36

Welcome! =)
Back to top Go down
applc
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 22:46

It occurs to me that I asked who is ~txmama~, but rudely forgot to say welcome. So.....

cheers Welcome ~txmama~!! I'm new to the clan and this site as well, but always good to meet new people. Hope to see you online sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 21:46

lol ~txmama~ I'd like to say I'm sorry for all the melee's however I'm not that would be lying I just like to melee people as do most of the people in this clan.

It's always good to play with people that know how to use squads when playing ctf, maybe you should join our clan ~txmama~???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just who is ~txmama~ ???   Just who is ~txmama~ ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just who is ~txmama~ ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: