Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Are we inferior? Empty

Are we inferior?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Are we inferior? Empty
PostSubject: Are we inferior?   Are we inferior? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 21:16

I don't know if it's the same the World over, but i'm really fucking sick of how much xBox owns the PS3 when it comes to the biggest dick contest.

PS3 in the UK recently updated to include BBC iPlayer so you can watch any BBC program free of charge on your PS3.

What do xBox do? Update to include Sky Player so now you can watch practically ANY program (including BBC) providing you already have a Sky subscription, which if you're the type of person to own a console you're likely to have Sky as well.

Every TV ad I see for a game has 'Genuine xBox 360 footage' tatooed all over it. Most of them also say 'Now available on xBox 360'... They're out on PS3 too, but you'd never know it from the fucking ad.

Now I will never, ever, ever, EVER become a 360 Fanboy, i'm really fucking stubborn when it comes to what products I buy and I have never been let down by Sony. But the fucking xBox marketing campaign dominates PS3 so much and it gives us loyal PS3 players an inferior fucking image, like we own a second-rate console. Fuck that.

Death to xBox, dirty capitalist pig-dogs Razz
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Are we inferior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we inferior?   Are we inferior? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 21:50

I kinda agree with you
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Are we inferior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we inferior?   Are we inferior? I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Oct 2009, 23:26

xbox campaign, owned by.........microsoft....huge tv money and a lil thing known as windows, in every f&cking gadget now known to man....see fudges post on x-box......kinda like gettin a vaccine recommended from government made by drug companies who give billions of dollars to the government (yes im that paraniod blue) Wink

Everything sony that I own has never let me down and I will not buy anything else (except sanyo tvs, damn close eh?)
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Are we inferior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we inferior?   Are we inferior? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 08:55

xbox has the better marketing, the better firmware! (ingame music supported for ALL games not only kz2, crossover chat between 2 different games, and so on...) and sometimes the better xbl games (XBL = x box live).

the problem is, that the hardware is just shit.

i think i heard 1 time that 50% of the fabricated xbox consoles had a RROD (ps3 = 10% YLOD)

XBOX360 = better firmware
Playstation3 = better hardware
Back to top Go down
Confucioun
Colonel
Colonel
Confucioun

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Are we inferior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we inferior?   Are we inferior? I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Oct 2009, 18:12

Ps3 just ownz xbox
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Are we inferior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we inferior?   Are we inferior? I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 03:15

in game music fot atv game i had was awesome, they had koRn!
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Are we inferior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we inferior?   Are we inferior? I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Oct 2009, 08:18

the only 2 games that i know are KZ2 and high velocity bowling. they should make more games who support that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are we inferior? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we inferior?   Are we inferior? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we inferior?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: