Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
King Of The Ring (KOTR) Empty

King Of The Ring (KOTR)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

King Of The Ring (KOTR) Empty
PostSubject: King Of The Ring (KOTR)   King Of The Ring (KOTR) I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2009, 02:32

OK, we were thinking that we should post some of the games we play and the rules for people so that you know how to play, or so that you can now play them as they are fun.....typically we dont have any rules, but for KOTR

There is a "ring" ...... in the busyard we play the enclosed area that contained the laark and the hedgehog in ranked games. The first two people there are "in" and the try to melee each other....the winner gets to call out another player and they go at it.....if the trade kills then it is again the first two players in the ring......if you dont have a mic then you jump up and down in front of a player until they get the idea your challenging them. Typically, we play until 250...when the score hits 150 its a "free for all" anyone, anywhere is legal, until then only kill in the ring. It is a lot of fun, esp if you can stick to the rules....obviously this can be played anywhere, last night we played at Lex on one of the platforms....bracknell between the barrels.....
Back to top Go down

King Of The Ring (KOTR)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Take a Break-
Jump to: