Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st Empty

Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st

Go down 
    +5
    mother-fudger
    mattyla
    Vish_88
    HeadTeam3
    thuder87
    9 posters
    AuthorMessage
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 23:03

So you think you have what it takes to join the OOS? We will be hosting a tryout game saturday, august 1st sometime afternoon american time (yes my time is now all of america Wink ) that would be Pittsburgh time EST.....

What we are looking for: it will be a rooftops game. If your a roofs player we expect that you can finish in the top ten consistently, positive kill/death ratio consistently and that you are respectful to other players, unless otherwise warranted. We also do not typically admit campers to the clan (sit in one spot, build a fire and shoot in the same direction all game long).....If you are better at a different map or are a shotty or ctf player please let us know, we play all types of games and typically we make our own parties and mix it up with some of bandog's crazy ass games. If you are interested in joining it would help to either let myself know or anyone in the clan who is playing know.

As I said we play all types of games and if your interested and play a different type, let us know and we will arrange to get together for some other games as well.

Until then

Last edited by thuder87 on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Jul 2009, 23:30

Quote :
    we make our own parties and mix it up with some of bandog's crazy ass games.

well said. well said.
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 01:27

Looking very forward to this. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

Number of posts : 1842

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 20:00

thuder87 wrote:
    campers (sit in one spot, build a fire and shoot in the same direction all game long)

That's actually how it's defined in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Nice work there, Thud.
    Back to top Go down
    http://comparethemeerkat.com
    mother-fudger
    Colonel
    Colonel
    mother-fudger

Number of posts : 613
    Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 23:27

Vish_88 wrote:
    Looking very forward to this. Very Happy

me to Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    lamborghini1134
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 07:58

have fun and try to respect OwN as we respect you and don't take any of my members, although i doubt any will sign up......i respect you and u respect me, i'm sure we made this agreement after that 1 arguement, remember?
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 09:10

i don't think we "take" members lamborghini.
    Back to top Go down
    arthurinvisible
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 12:39

No we don't approach people if they are in another clan, but we will accept people if they approach us. its not a practice we agree with

Last edited by arthurinvisible on Thu 30 Jul 2009, 17:32; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 15:04

Can I Tryout?... Ha just kiddding.
    Back to top Go down
    lamborghini1134
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 20:09

lol janie are you sure you are kidding =)
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 20:11

Nope! Smile
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 23:48

lamborghini1134 wrote:
    have fun and try to respect OwN as we respect you and don't take any of my members, although i doubt any will sign up......i respect you and u respect me, i'm sure we made this agreement after that 1 arguement, remember?

I dont remember that arguement actually. I dont ever remember discussing anything with you. OwN is a clan that I respect, I will tell you that. I will also tell you that our practice of recruitment involves actively recruiting players that have no clan tag and accepting members if they approach us if they do, and are good enough to make the clan. Our clan isnt just about being the best (it just happenned that way) we enjoy playing together and players see that and want to be part of it. For instance, last night we had 11 players in a party last night and played a lot of random games, we allow anyone to be part of our parties and if they want to join up, we discuss it as a clan. Thats how we recruit, period. Sometimes some of our members get a little frustrated with the process, but that is how we have built this clan and will continue to build this clan in the future.
    Back to top Go down
    Podestiny
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Podestiny

Number of posts : 390
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 18:04

Question, can i try out and be a member of GOR in R2, if im trying out for R1?
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 18:45

Thud, the argument was with me, and it was deleted.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 19:18

thuder87 wrote:
    we allow anyone to be part of our parties and if they want to join up, we discuss it as a clan. Thats how we recruit, period. Sometimes some of our members get a little frustrated with the process, but that is how we have built this clan and will continue to build this clan in the future.

lol so what was said about me before i joined the clan Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

Number of posts : 1842

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 21:11

lamborghini1134 wrote:

I'm sure it matters not to a little american boy, but you wanna talk about respect mate.. every time you post on this website, I have less and less respect for you and for your clan.

Good players from your clan recognise we are a better clan and actively market themselves to us. F*cking deal with it ya little scrote.

Last edited by thuder87 on Fri 31 Jul 2009, 23:28; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry matty, just edited a lil :))
    Back to top Go down
    http://comparethemeerkat.com
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Jul 2009, 23:31

UnrealCalibur wrote:
    thuder87 wrote:
    we allow anyone to be part of our parties and if they want to join up, we discuss it as a clan. Thats how we recruit, period. Sometimes some of our members get a little frustrated with the process, but that is how we have built this clan and will continue to build this clan in the future.

lol so what was said about me before i joined the clan Very Happy

your in Wink
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 16:04

u still playing them on rooftop's
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Aug 2009, 16:29

sorry about missing tryouts yesterday......I had a good friend from high school committed suicide, I had company from outta town in fri sat and viewing is tonight......my parents are having a BBQ this afternoon so I wont be on much today either

we will def have another tryout day soon, but I wanted to let you know why I wasnt here sat
    Back to top Go down
    Podestiny
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Podestiny

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Aug 2009, 06:34

sorry to hear that thud

when the next date is set for tryouts can somebody shoot me a message on the PSN to let me know

id really appreciate it. thanks
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 00:56

you still play r1 pody?
    Back to top Go down
    Podestiny
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Podestiny

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 05:07

not alot but im still pretty good at it.
    Back to top Go down
    arthurinvisible
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 18:52

thuder87 wrote:
    sorry about missing tryouts yesterday......I had a good friend from high school committed suicide, I had company from outta town in fri sat and viewing is tonight.....

wow tough break dude Crying or Very sad
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitimeTue 04 Aug 2009, 23:36

it was very hard, I am from a very small town 5000, IDK, he was our runningback and outside line backer, got second in the state in the pole vault, all while being a drinker and smoker in high school, lol, but he was the nicest guy you could ever meet, got a long with every click in school you know, really laid back.....we used to say he looked like jesus with black hair (long) our senoir football picture we were all sittin and laying around the hillside and he was above us with his head tilted down and his arms up, it was a classic picture, I will really miss him, its more of a shock to know someone thats my age is dead I guess....anyhow I know everyone goes through hard times, just dont ever let it get to that.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st   Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tryouts!!!! Sat August 1st
    Page 1 of 1