Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 Empty

Myspace or Facebook.

Go down 
    +5
    HeadTeam3
    Vish_88
    mattyla
    TimeSlinger
    Janie007
    9 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 01:32

TimeSlinger wrote:

As for Vish, you wrote
    Oh yeah, and there is this BRILLIANT thing called MSN, where you can talk to people, and get instant replies, try it one day. You might make some intenet friends.

Did you really just brag about internet friends? LMAO
    Stick with bragging about your R1 scores!!!

Read carefully... Where did I ever mention that I have internet friends. You can look at them and see, not a single person on my whole list lives outside of London. I know each and every one in person. All of them are freinds...

Lol and i don't brag. You can say that for everyone on this website. Because at one point, most people have posted what they have got on R1.

The internet friends are for you Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 01:37

Janie007 wrote:
    Swear To God Vish, You'll Be The Grumpiest Old Man Ever When You Reach 20. Haha.

Very Happy I am happy little fucker Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 01:38

No it's on your Big brother matty. He has to stick up for you again, before it's my turn. I already took my turn. Of course you went 3 times in a row, none of which amounted to anyting, so you have to sit out for a few turns.
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 01:42

TimeSlinger wrote:
    No it's on your Big brother matty. He has to stick up for you again, before it's my turn. I already took my turn. Of course you went 3 times in a row, none of which amounted to anyting, so you have to sit out for a few turns.

Matty takes so long! Hurry up! I want another turn!!
    Back to top Go down
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 01:55

Damn, vish you snuk 4 in there before I could post.

Oh Matty, one more thing. Check out the Private "take a break" thread under funny pics. You have pics of you and your football team on there. How is that not like facebook and myspace?
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 03:07

TimeSlinger wrote:

Oh Matty, one more thing. Check out the Private "take a break" thread under funny pics. You have pics of you and your football team on there. How is that not like facebook and myspace?

Well, genius, let me figure this one out for you. He is not communicating with friends who he knows... He is putting up a couple of pictures up for our amusment. If it was social networking, at least he would have chose a proper social networking site. This is a website to discuss clan desicions and keep up with the Resistance community. It is not social networking.
    Back to top Go down
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 06:01

Vish_88 wrote:
    TimeSlinger wrote:

Well, genius, let me figure this one out for you. He is not communicating with friends who he knows... He is putting up a couple of pictures up for our amusment. If it was social networking, at least he would have chose a proper social networking site. This is a website to discuss clan desicions and keep up with the Resistance community. It is not social networking.

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH- It's still social networking.
    Back to top Go down
    GeeWr1
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major
    GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 14:07

Slinger & Vish get a room you two Laughing

I don't use either they're not really my thing.

Never even used msn Embarassed i have it but not sure how to use it Embarassed
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

Number of posts : 1842

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 19:54

Hey, Facebook has a purpose if you live far away from family in a huge big country. Great. But I don't think those criteria apply to a lot of people who use these sites. And I do not use this site for social networking, period. It's a congregation of ps3 players ffs. None of us knew each other before we played R1 (there may be one or two exceptions to this rule, but I can't think of any off the top of my head).

Frankly, people who I know very little about on a personal level and they know very little about me, I would not consider to be part of my social network.

Dude, I couldn't name 5 facts about you without trawling through every post you made on this site in the hope of finding a message where you 'fess something up. I'm sure you couldn't name 5 about me either. We're not exactly in each other's social network are we? lol Smile

But anyway, this debate is boring now, i'm gonna play some R1 and maybe brag about my score later Wink
    Back to top Go down
    http://comparethemeerkat.com
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 21:25

I usually don't kick a dead horse, but I had to on this one. Definition of social networking- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_network

We are a group of people, some may consider us an organization, using this website to exchange knowledge and thoughts about our selves and others.

It's still social networking.

There now I really know the horse is dead. Had to kick it to be sure.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 21:47

Good link - "In its simplest form, a social network is a map of all of the relevant ties between the nodes being studied"

I'm not mapping any relevant ties between any nodes in our network. Least I didn't think I was.. lol.. perhaps i'm wrong... scratch

Look, however you want to dress it up and whatever links or definitions made by other people you want to throw at this tiresome thread, I know that as far as I am concerned I don't 'exchange knowledge and thoughts about myself', i'm not a 'node' that is 'tied' to any other 'nodes' in this 'network', therefore, by my definition, I am not fucking social networking.

Now, please stop trying to convince me i'm doing something i'm not lol
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 21:54

Men.. Always Take Things Too Seriously... lol
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 22:18

lol

Well who started this topic off, woman.. scratch
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Jul 2009, 22:21

Yeah, I asked if someone had them... I didn't ask for a 2 page essay on weither or not its social networking.. douche. lol
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 00:07

I know you are, but what am I?
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 30 Jul 2009, 00:49

Not a douche?
    Back to top Go down
    Savage_Soul19
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant
    Savage_Soul19

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 17 Aug 2009, 03:03

i got both =)

Myspace: Zachy27

Facbook: Zachary Balanecki
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myspace or Facebook.   Myspace or Facebook. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myspace or Facebook.
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2