Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Chatroom Sounds Empty

Chatroom Sounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Chatroom Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Chatroom Sounds   Chatroom Sounds I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 09:14

It is possible to enable sounds in the chat room? Like say when someone enters, and when a new message is posted? I keep the chat room open in another window when I'm browsing the site, but I never know when someone attempts to say hi, or if anyone else even joined the chat.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Chatroom Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom Sounds   Chatroom Sounds I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 12:33

the chatbox feature is still a work in development. apparently it is a shared code, and constantly being improved. those changes should automatically update on our site as they are made.

many ppl in the parent forums have requested changes that have been eventually made. i put in a request to add sounds. otherwise, we can also modified the css coding for our indivisual site. however i have no clue on that level of technical detail.

for now, no sounds. apologies.
cheers
-blue
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com

Chatroom Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom Sounds   Chatroom Sounds I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 17:37

Well, thats life lol.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Chatroom Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom Sounds   Chatroom Sounds I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Mar 2009, 21:30

You would have thought somebody else might have asked for it in the past. Suppose not tho,
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Sponsored content

Chatroom Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatroom Sounds   Chatroom Sounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatroom Sounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: