Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Set Your User Preferences! Empty

Set Your User Preferences!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Set Your User Preferences! Empty
PostSubject: Set Your User Preferences!   Set Your User Preferences! I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Mar 2009, 18:20

Once you register, it is highly recommended to set your user preferences, otherwise you may end up getting a ton of emails! To do this, go to "Profile" on the top navigation bar, or "My profile" on the upper left hand side of the page.

Once there, the first tab is "Information". The second tab is "Preferences". Make sure to decide what type of notifications you want. Unfortunately the defaults will send you emails whenever you receive a PM, a new topic is opened, or if someone replies to a topic you started. Apologies from the admin on this. We will work to correct this in the future, but for now, make sure to set your preferences!

While you are editing your profile, you can add additional information, a personal avatar, and many other options. Have fun customizing your character =)
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com

Set Your User Preferences!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Welcome!-
Jump to: