Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
search new FPS. ideas? Empty

search new FPS. ideas?

Go down 
+2
drumcrazy
DerChrisi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 03:34

i want a new FPS. a FPS who needs skill. i'm so tired of all these noob shit in any FPS. R1=Laark, R2=beserks/wraith, CoD=dogs or helicopters, KZ2=bots.

IDEAS???????
Back to top Go down
drumcrazy
Major
Major
drumcrazy

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 06:03

You're probably going to have to come up with your own FPS. Looks like all of 'em have noob shit in them.

Might wanna check out Warhawk. I don't remember any noobish stuff in that game LOL But it's been a while since I've played too.
Back to top Go down
HitsFromABonG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 10:13

You forgot the noob tanks in cod 5,the dogs in cod 5 wernt really a problem for me, just stab them. I would like a game with no nades as I'm a proper nade magnet
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 14:21

i played yesterday with few OOSs and we had a TDM. 1 guy killed my 5x!!!!! with real invisible hedgehogs. it's so frustrating if u walk a lttle alley and 'BOOM' u got killed. and u think: WHERE THE FUCK WAS IT??????? Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 17:11

The game is bollox, unless you run round with a wraith its stacked against you, its got sooo many bugs, it was made by a company who obviously don't listen to its customers or just don't care what they think ( kinda stupid we buy the games we pay their wages ).

and because some arsehole in an office somewhere thinks that its better to run slowly with the core or isn't bothered that the hedgehogs don't always rendern nothing has been done about it

I'm not gonna buy R3 thats a fact because my problem biggest problem is that even if they fire the team who made r2 and get some talented games designers in,
i dunno maybe they could get the guys who made KZ ( they made a patch recently what do you know it actually made the game better ) to do it for them, they would only ruin it, they would take all the best bits away, and why? just because they think it would be better regardless of what the people who actually play it think or would prefer

THE GAME SUCKS INSOMNIAC SUCK EVEN MORE Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 20:32

Dogs sint noob really... It shows you can get a smooth kill streak in a game. You're rewarded for it. Its a good thing.
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 21:11

Vish_88 wrote:
Dogs sint noob really... It shows you can get a smooth kill streak in a game. You're rewarded for it. Its a good thing.

n00b Smile
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2009, 23:50

bots, seriously? thats an easy kill, counts for a kill when you destroy them
Back to top Go down
DerChrisi
Major General
Major General
DerChrisi

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 00:36

thuder87 wrote:
bots, seriously? thats an easy kill, counts for a kill when you destroy them

it's bullshit if u have a 1vs1 situation and u win the situation but u die cause ur health was low and a fuckin bot kills u from 5000m away.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 01:33

hehe, i hate the flying bot head shot, that is the worst!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: search new FPS. ideas?   search new FPS. ideas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

search new FPS. ideas?
Page 1 of 1