Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Go down 
+8
thuder87
arthurinvisible
mattyla
mother-fudger
drumcrazy
Vish_88
BlueJackeL
HitsFromABonG
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
drumcrazy
Major
Major
drumcrazy

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 06:00

Regardless of what he may or may not have done with children, the man was a musical genius and affected this planet greatly.

The end.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 27 Jun 2009, 09:16

Yaaaaaaaaaawn

Good morning everyone
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 02:54

mattyla wrote:
Yaaaaaaaaaawn

Good morning everyone

This is my position on the debate.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 03:43

not a debate, when you get older you'll realize that people can disagree on things and both sides are right and wrong......I dont want to be disrespectful cause it is sad for everyone he touched and inspired, yet those of us who see him in a different light will not abide

this dude does not abide....
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Jun 2009, 20:51

thuder87 wrote:
not a debate, when you get older you'll realize that people can disagree on things and both sides are right and wrong......I dont want to be disrespectful cause it is sad for everyone he touched and inspired, yet those of us who see him in a different light will not abide

this dude does not abide....

Couldn't find a better word Razz But yeah, its not a debate.
Back to top Go down
mytsx06
Major
Major
mytsx06

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 05:29

I really liked his music. I am sad he died. If I was innocent of something I would not pay off someone to keep quiet. Would I let my kid stay the night with him? Hell no, and I doubt any of you guys would either. He was great, but not in all ways.
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 18:10

Ottawa Sun- June 29 2009

Acquitted of all charges by a jury but convicted by public opinion, he spent the rest of his life trying to recover from the ordeal.

On many fronts, it was a losing battle. Late- night comedians derided him as pedophile. Prosecutors who lost the case against him never accepted the jury verdict and Jackson left driven to give up his beloved Neverland Ranch and leave the country.

Thomas Mesereau, the lawyuer who defended Jackson, said the star never fully recovered from the trial.

"The jury said 'Not guilty', 14 times. You couldn't have a verdict that got any closer to full vindication".

Mesereau said the 2005 trial took a physical and emotional toll on the already fragile defendant.

Jackson could of gotten nearly 20 years behind bars if convicted of charges he molested a 13-year-old cancer survivor at Neverland in 2003. Jurors also acquitted Jackson of getting the boy drunk and conspiring to improson the accuser and his family at the ranch.

Jackson's defence team prevailed with evidence he was the victim of mother-and-son con artists. Mesereau recalled Jackson visibly withering as the trial progressed, losing weight, his cheeks sunken. Twice he was taken to a hospital emergency room for treatment.

The hardest part, the lawyer said, was for jackson to be accused by a child. "He looked to children as the people who wouldn't hurt him".

Please note I have not written everything in the article. Just though i'd share.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 19:52

If I told you to give me money or I would phone your boss and tell him that day you had off with 'womans issues' you really went to Disney World, would you pay me?

Hell no. Because it didn't happen.

I could say Michael Jackson touched my special area when I was a youngun', but he wouldn't pay me to be quiet, because it never happened.

This point has been mooted already, but why would an innocent man pay a generous sum of money to make something he never did go away? Who knows.

I don't particularly have any interest in any of this. Just thought i'd share Wink
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 20:00

Was just stating what was in the paper. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 20:12

Sorry for what!?
Back to top Go down
mytsx06
Major
Major
mytsx06

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 20:41

MJ has money and fame. Would it have been different outcome if he didn't? How about OJ? Did he kill two people? I think he did. But I don't know he did. OJ had money, so he got off.

Did MJ get sued in civil court? That would have been interesting to see how that out come would have been. Wait, he paid them off? Oh, that is a sign of guilt to me.
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 21:01

We'll never know the truth about it. But just thought the article was well pointed out. That is all. I'm not saying he didn't do it. But what if he was innocent?..
Back to top Go down
HitsFromABonG
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 22:17

Michael Jackson is on a cruise ship with 100 young boys, The ship hits an iceberg and begins to sink. The captain yells "ABANDON SHIP"!! "but what about the boys?" asks Michael. "F**K THE BOYS" screams the captain............Jacko replies "ooh.........do we have time?"
Back to top Go down
TimeSlinger
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Jun 2009, 22:45

I love it X.

The man was a great at one time, but doesn't mean he died that way. Some people are celebrating his life and some are celebrating his death. Persoanlly, I don't have kids, but still despise the man for what he did and was trying to do. Yeah it can't be proven, but it's pretty obvious that the man was a freak, no matter how you put it. He had so many surgeries to change how he looked, and it wasn't a better look. Hell the man even changed his skin color. Total freak.

He had some decent music, especially for his era. His era is now over. Thank God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Michael Jackson   R.I.P Michael Jackson - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Michael Jackson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: