Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 Empty

Modern Warfare 2

Go down 
    +21
    gettin_jiggy
    lamborghini1134
    BlueJackeL
    SupremeHitman
    HeadTeam3
    Confucioun
    Savage_Soul19
    TimeSlinger
    alphacole
    mother-fudger
    Sunfire93
    Janie007
    Podestiny
    HitsFromABonG
    needamedic1977
    mattyla
    unseenowl
    thuder87
    arthurinvisible
    Vish_88
    DerChrisi
    25 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
    AuthorMessage
    mother-fudger
    Colonel
    Colonel
    mother-fudger

Number of posts : 613
    Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 23:16

today in my care-package i got the thing you get for a 15 kill streak and a 9 kill streak. k/d 0.71 yayyyyyyy. and i hope mattyla brad and jiggy liked there knifes from me
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 23:21

Hahaha very nice. I dunno what my k/d ratio is, I need to buy the game in English, so I can actually determine what is what.. lol.

But i've been diong pretty good, better in Hardcore!!!.. Got 1st place in 4 out of 7 games this morning, which was pretty awesome!!
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009, 23:29

Yah, so as I was saying. If you're having trouble playing Team Deathmatch, try Hardcore, it takes less time to kill someone, yes you play against usually better players, but it's easier to kill someone, just watch out cause friendly fire is on. I played with some awesome people this morning and even got a few buddy invites. It was quite fun, even though a few of them friggen grenaded me lol
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

Number of posts : 700
    Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 04:46

nice fudge! the best i got was a stealth bomber...
    Back to top Go down
    gettin_jiggy
    Major
    Major
    gettin_jiggy

Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 04:54

Janie your around 1 k/d ratio; I think .98 to be exact the last time I looked

In my care-package today I got a pave low and at the beginning of the game I was around 18-2 and ended @ 22-6

I can definitely notice I am getting a lot better, but I get schooled when I try to unlock xp points using unfamiliar weapons.

good knife fudger but too bad this isn't as insulting as being meeled in R1
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 15:58

Hahaha Jiggy, last night was funny as hell! We'll have to ACTUALLY try it again... lol
    I swear that kid is obsessed with me, I was in a game with people in his party, and he kept going, "Janie, follow me, you won't die, i'll protect you, I promise.." Kept saying that, over and over, followed me into games, fkn 13 yr old goes, "Damn girl, you sound sexy as hell"... hella funny.

But Jiggy, we gotta try that shit again see if it works. I dunno if there is a option where no one else can join your private match tho.. but wtv lol.

"Janie.. stop running away"... lmao
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 21:16

Yeah this game is pretty sweet
    Back to top Go down
    http://comparethemeerkat.com
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Nov 2009, 21:41

Matt, I tried to join your game yesterday, but wouldn't let me.. Guess i'm too cool for u lol
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 01:22

Yeah that must be it dude Cool
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 01:46

matty, nice to see you on MW2.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009, 23:04

Can't tell if you're bein sarcastic or not lol

So how is everyone scoring? Personally, my best is 24-5 in a FFA on Scrapyard. And even then I don't think I won it Razz

We got a few good players in here, Chrisi, Headteam, Sunfire all score well (and yeah Chrisi is a camper, but nobody is perfect Cool).

I'm noticing a lot of people score very differently from one level to the next. eg Janie you will score 12/18 on Invasion then 15/5 on Terminal lol i'm the same too, why is that?!

Gregawhat is pretty good too, he's oos right?

First glitch/piece of BS = Rangerherm camping out the fucking crane's on the Highrise. That is gash
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 01:24

Yah, Matty, for me, it's all about the level. I know my way around most levels, but there is a few i'm more comfterble with, and know exactly where to go.

I can score very high games, and the next, i'll suck and be extremely negative.

In Highrise, it's easy to get on the crane, and it's definately not a glitch guy, you just go around the building and hop on to it, I'm sure it was supposed to be there. It's just a bitch to actually get the guys on there...

But Matty the game I was in with you, you did very good! Good job!
    Back to top Go down
    brad830218
    Captain
    Captain
    brad830218

Number of posts : 230
    Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 03:50

I am amazing at MW2.... amazingly bad!! I have not finished one round with an even kill death ratio. Wow i am terrible!!!!! if you see me in a game, go easy on me, lol!
    Back to top Go down
    DerChrisi
    Major General
    Major General
    DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 04:48

mattyla wrote:
    ... (and yeah Chrisi is a camper, but nobody is perfect Cool).

First glitch/piece of BS = Rangerherm camping out the fucking crane's on the Highrise. That is gash

1st: i'm not campin', it is called skill. Cool

2nd: it's not a glitch, it's a camper spot for lil' girls. u can climb on that crane.
    Back to top Go down
    Sunfire93
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Sunfire93

Number of posts : 476
    Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 06:27

It must take a lot of skill in order to be a good camper. Chrisi, you must have had a LOT of practice. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    DerChrisi
    Major General
    Major General
    DerChrisi

Number of posts : 1094
    Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 11:00

btw. on one map (forgot the name) is a little camping spot. i mean a real campin spot. with a lil' grill and potatoes (or sometin' like that).
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 18:14

Janie007 wrote:
    We play resistance cause it's fun, and to me, that was my first ever game. It's fun going back, and seeing old people still playing, and I got really good at it. That's mostly why I play Resistance. I like it because it's home, and thats where I met all of you.

So Vish. Kiss my butt lol

I wasn't cussing you for playing it, just that there are not many people who still play games so old, when games so new and so good are out.

And yes, I will gladly kiss your butt.

I don't get this camper crisis either? Once again, this game is realistic! In real life, soldiers sit in place for some time to kill then move. I have yet to encounter a real stone hard camper who sat in one place the whole game. Campers cannot win, there is always a back soor to wherever they are.
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 18:45

Yeah I know how to get to the crane but it's still bullshit, it's pracitcally off the map ffs. It's the last place you're gonna look for an enemy. Last night I was playin Domination in Highrise with Chrisi and FUCK ME it was sooo annoying not being able to leave the fucking office without getting picked off!!! Mad

Highrise = Crane & Second Floor Of Office Campers
    Wasteland = Underground Trench Campers
    Derail = Forest Sniper Campers
    Quarry = Everywhere Campers

My personal faves are Scrapyard, Rust (FFA only I think), Sub-Base & Skidrow. Starting to warm to Afghan too even tho you'd think it would be a snipers paradise.

FYI - Free For All FTW. No campers and no parties of crackshot players that group together.

Also, Claymores & Sentry Guns are invaluable if placed in the right locations (doorways for the former, open junctures for the latter). Heartbeat Sensor is useful too, but watch out for Bandog and his fucking claymores cos that is one cold-blooded Mutha lol
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 21:11

Free For Alls are the best!! I absolutely love them!!
    Back to top Go down
    edjd9996
    Captain
    Captain
    edjd9996

Number of posts : 227
    Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 21:19

brad830218 wrote:
    I am amazing at MW2.... amazingly bad!! I have not finished one round with an even kill death ratio. Wow i am terrible!!!!! if you see me in a game, go easy on me, lol!

dont worry brad i suck worse than a 2 dollar hoare. i spawn walk round a corner and get sniped then see the kill cam and there's some little twat sat in a window or laying on the floor LAYING ON THE FLOOR FOR FUCK SAKE it dosen't help that i have never played any cod/mw game before so i tried running around like an idiot finished 2-18 tried camping after 2 minutes got bored walk around get knifed from behind didn't even see anyone on the radar. i'm getting very frustrated with this game and i'm not playing as ed as i knew i would suck big time Crying or Very sad
    Back to top Go down
    mother-fudger
    Colonel
    Colonel
    mother-fudger

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 23:13

its not a glitch because even i can do it. however i chose not to.
    Back to top Go down
    mother-fudger
    Colonel
    Colonel
    mother-fudger

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009, 23:17

and i also love free for all. especially when the only other people in the game are bandog janie and ranger. thats when i go out of my way to knife people lol
    Back to top Go down
    TimeSlinger
    Brigadier General
    Brigadier General
    TimeSlinger

Number of posts : 936
    Registration date : 2009-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 00:08

I'm gona have to join up on those games fudgy. I have a pretty sharp knife myself as you would know.lol

But yeah, this game is way hard to get used to. I hate that you have to camp in order to do half way decent. Although, after I get done playing MW2, I go play K2 and do even better than I used to. Arty would agree since I did a little pickin on him last night!!lol
    Back to top Go down
    mother-fudger
    Colonel
    Colonel
    mother-fudger

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 00:53

i would know indeed timeslinger. also i now dont care about my k/d any more Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    HeadTeam3
    Colonel
    Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Nov 2009, 08:04

a good perk to use is Stopping Power... i'm pretty sure, it's the one that increases bullet damage. that comes in real handy. every since i started using that one, i don't need to camp as much Razz
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Modern Warfare 2   Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2
    Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next