Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
It's Official: Empty

It's Official:

Go down 
+2
BlueJackeL
Vish_88
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 22:33

It is, Cristiano Ronaldo is a cunt. A silly little homosexual baby who cries on the ground when he grazes his knee. i hope his career fucks up for being a disloyal little shit.

Fuck Real too, a club with zero heart and are built with cash.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 23:13

cmon now vish
this is just karma.
remember rooney and everton? then a big rich club offered him loads of cash....
=P

hey, youre better off with out cry-naldo
you got 3 good years out of him.
plus the money that you get from this deal, you can re-sign tevez and maybe pick up ribery for the bloated price he's at. at the end of the day, dont sweat it, manU still has stacks of talented players.
=)
Back to top Go down
https://shadows.forummotion.com
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 00:09

Yeah, yeah... Just, the way he leaves... He asked to leave. He left his position in the club disputed for so long and caused a lot of unrest in the team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 00:16

Don't sweat it man, Sir Alex has something up his sleeve, he isn't a stupid man, he will have been aware of this. Good riddance to him. We don't need him.
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 03:20

So it looks like relegation for ManU next year
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 13:41

My God you're fickle Vish.
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
inoandeg
Private
Private

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009, 15:10

wow vish, are you really surprised that a player that ManU BOUGHT for a lot of money would leave when the next club offers him more money? you can not expect loyalty from those that you got by waving yer big fat wallet around in the first place, because they are opportunity workers to begin with.

now you know what all these small clubs feel like, after ManU has dropped by and 'bought' up all their youthful talents. at least ManU now get a shit load of money for 'their' talent. unlike clubs like lazio (Federico Macheda), Fluminense (Fábio & Rafael), Gray (Heart of Midlothian), or Possebon (internacional) who all lost young talented players, that they invested time and money in, to ManU for next to nothing.

i hope both clubs have a horrible season with first round knock-outs and lots of relegation matches.....Bankruptcy be upon them!
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 00:40

That ain't happenin Ino. We are still the champs of England.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 00:58

But one half of your song has gone since the Barca defeat ha

No longer Champions of Europe. Won't be next season either if Real Madrid keep pouring the GDP of a large continent in to the transfer market.. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 01:14

seriously, real madrid is putting out some bank....
kaka and crynaldo combine.
thats pretty strong stuff.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 01:44

Add David Villa for about another 50m. He'll be on is way some time this summer.

Some attack they're gonna have.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 01:52

ok, i cant claim to know anything at all about soccer, BUT it sounded like MANU sold his rights, they bought him off man u and there isnt even a contract up yet, also I heard that manU is close to losing money and needed to unload him.....again, this is what i belive that i may have heard on sportscenter
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 02:12

thuder87 wrote:
ok, i cant claim to know anything at all about soccer, BUT it sounded like MANU sold his rights, they bought him off man u and there isnt even a contract up yet, also I heard that manU is close to losing money and needed to unload him.....again, this is what i belive that i may have heard on sportscenter
Man U's owners, the Glazers are in deep dept. They own Tampa Bay whatever they are called thuddy. We have an annual transfer buudget of £25M, plus this £80M. We don't own the "rights" to the players. I think that is owned by the agents. All agents are bastards, proven scientific fact. The club generated a gross profit of £66M this year. It's the glazers that are fucked. We are burdened by the debt. We had no choice but to take the takeover since we are a PLC (Public Limited Company).

C. Ronaldo is a bitch, to be put in one word. He might fal on the floor over his lace and cry for a free-kick. All Man Utd fans hate him deeply, but they never admitted it. Now he's fucked of to Spain, we can let it all out... Smile He thinks Man Utd wa a one man team. No matter what our rivals say, we were not... He would be fuck all without United. He showed zero respect to us, which is why I hate him so much. He is whiney, and generally you would love to throw him into a pit of rattlesnakes. I would take much pleasure in seeing him cry. Most of the nation has before.

BUT, he is enormously talented, and is an amazing athlete. As a player i wish him all the success in the world, otherwise, he's a wankstain.

BTW, he is the baby on the left.

His name is Cristiano Ronaldo... One syllable at a time, thud Smile

EDIT: Good to see you are taking a slight interest in the "soccer" world.

And Blu, Real are still shit. They have no heart. A team with no heart cannot succeed.
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 02:16

mattyla wrote:
Add David Villa for about another 50m. He'll be on is way some time this summer.

Some attack they're gonna have.
Handling all those egos... Plus they are all used to being the centre of play and attention at their previous clubs. Like to see how that pans out.
Back to top Go down
thuder87
General
General
thuder87

Number of posts : 2173

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 02:17

in the US if your under contract then your team owns your rights to "sell" the team that "buys" the contract pays the current contract out reguardless of what it is. agents are only just above lawyers vishy
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 02:19

thuder87 wrote:
in the US if your under contract then your team owns your rights to "sell" the team that "buys" the contract pays the current contract out reguardless of what it is. agents are only just above lawyers vishy

It is probably like that here too, i wasn't too sure. Matty will know for sho Smile He is a footballin genius. That is of couse when he tried to play man united down.

From today, you wil support Man Utd Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Jun 2009, 02:44

As I understand it a player signs for a football club and is given a weekly wages of £x in return for playing football for the club that pays them their wage.

When a transfer is conducted, the contract that exists between the selling club and the player is usually mutually terminated at zero cost to either party.

That is to say that Ronaldo has 3 years left on his deal at Man Utd, say, which is worth £10m to him in salary over that 3 year period, but he signs an agreement between himself and his club Man Utd to waive his rights to that £10m on the condition that Man Utd as the selling club enter in to an agreement with the buying club, Real Madrid, in order to acquire the playing rights of the player. And similarly Man Utd will only agree to sell the player if he agrees to waive his rights to the salary entitlement on the remainder of his contract. After all, the player is not losing out because his salary is likely to be increased by the buying club, in this case Real Madrid.

There are some laws within the game that entitle clubs that have nurtured young players in to great players a level of compensation if that player decides to leave for a 'bigger' club at a young age. However, this will often be covered by the transfer fee agreed per the above. It's rare that compensation comes in to it, except generally in the case of non-playing staff.

Agents, as I understand, are merely representatives of players that negotiate the best deal for their client (the player) and take a pre-defined fee or a %age of a transfer fee as a comission for setting up the transfer. So like Thuder says, really.

Only in rare circumstances (Tevez) do an agency own the rights to a player. In fact, I can't think of another situation that matches the Tevez one off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
BlueJackeL
Admin
BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 20:25

crynaldo gone. tevez gone.
t-i-m-b-e-r ! ! ! !
i hear a big tree falling, crashing to the ground.....
whose next?
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 22:03

I thought the same with Cantona's shock retirement in the mid-90s, but they still won the league and cup every other season lol

Van Noodle got 30+ goals a season, he left, and they were fine.

Ronaldo will be missed, but £80m can bring improvements to other areas of their squad as well as a more than ample 'replacement' for his position, and they won't miss Tevez because he never played anyway!

If Vidic left too, then we might start talking more...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSat 20 Jun 2009, 23:38

Agreed Matty, Vidic would be a massive loss.. Ronaldo is a big loss, but he's up to a point replaceable by virtue of there being other great right wingers in the world. Tevez is a loss and very unfortunate, he scored vital goals - But at the end of it, he didn't start very many games. I guess i don't blame him for going.
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 00:35

Tevez ran round like a blue arsed fly, an d netted some important goals. But i still do not think he lived up to his reputation. He was ok, and not much more really.

Ronaldo did everything here, and it was a boyhood dream to play for Madrid, so I do not blame him for leaving, but I do for the way he was leaving.

Now Macheda, Wellbeck, Gibson can get more of a chance playing in the first team. They are good players who need to play first team football to develop. We still have Benzema, who may come Wink He is amazing. Shrek will play in a more striking central postition.

The future is bright Smile
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 01:52

Macheda Laughing when will you open your eyes to that one hit wonder, although he is actually as greasy as Ronaldo, so might be a good replacement... Razz

Tevez more or less won you the league with his vital goals at vital times. The late one against Wigan is one that springs to mind. Little things like that win you big prizes.

Vidic would be a big miss, cos Jonny Evans is out of his depth
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 05:04

Meh... Say what you want. He has raw talent, as well as Evans. He is young and can be moulded.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 12:50

One hit wonder mate, mark my words. He's never going to live up to the media hype you lot bought in to after the Villa game.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitimeSun 21 Jun 2009, 12:53

Neil Mellor was in his teens at Anfield when he hit a last minute, 30 yard winner against the then reigning champions Arsenal. It was the season after they won the league without losing a single match, I think. 2004-ish.

Anyway, now he's just another crap Championship striker. Macheda will go the same way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Official:   It's Official: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Official:
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: