Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    Which Terminator movie was the best? Empty

Which Terminator movie was the best?

Go down 
    +4
    Vish_88
    Janie007
    alphacole
    BlueJackeL
    8 posters

Which Terminator movie was the best? (view thread in Take a Break forum)
    The Terminator
    Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_lcap11%Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_rcap
     11% [ 2 ]
    Terminator 2: Judgement Day
    Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_lcap39%Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_rcap
     39% [ 7 ]
    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
    Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_lcap6%Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_rcap
     6% [ 1 ]
    Terminator Salvation
    Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_lcap11%Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_rcap
     11% [ 2 ]
    They all sucked....
    Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_lcap17%Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_rcap
     17% [ 3 ]
    Who cares?
    Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_lcap16%Which Terminator movie was the best? I_vote_rcap
     16% [ 3 ]
    Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
    BlueJackeL
    Admin
    BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 20:48

Vote, and leave a comment if you feel like it

IMO, 1 and 2 are a toss up. 1 had classic lines "ill be back". but the liquid metal in 2.... that was crazy. i love when the T-1000 gets in the helicopter, turns to the pilot.

"get out"

Last edited by BlueJackeL on Fri 11 Sep 2009, 00:00; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://shadows.forummotion.com
    alphacole
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant
    alphacole

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 20:52

Terminator 4

Christian Bale was in the movie always a plus in my book. LOL
    Back to top Go down
    Janie007
    Major General
    Major General
    Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 21:47

Never watched any.
    Back to top Go down
    BlueJackeL
    Admin
    BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 22:48

janie, theyre pretty good and entertaining. if u got spare time, you should watch.

nver saw 3 or 4 yet. prb waith for orange wednesday to see 4. i still need to see star trek tho.
    are there any good non-scifi movies out right now?

btw, alpha, how was 4? (story and action wise, since im not in to bale like you heh)
    Back to top Go down
    alphacole
    Gunnery Sergeant
    Gunnery Sergeant
    alphacole

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 23:20

Hi! BlueJackal

If you go movie25.com you can see any new release you want too. some are good and some not so good. Do not use megavideo for any movie you have to pay to be a member but there are all kinds out there. We saw wolverine before it even came out. And if that not a good website for you I have another website you can use.

I like the story (T4) it was actually really good and there will be another one by the way the movie ends. and the fact that imbd states christian will be in it. Yeah

Star trek was really good btw , me and needamedic both thought it was good.
    You should tease him , Have him tell you his favorite line from the movie. Its funny
    Back to top Go down
    BlueJackeL
    Admin
    BlueJackeL

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Jun 2009, 23:46

cool, thanks for the tip, ill check out that site. hopefully it works in the UK as well. ive found that sites like hulu have some kind of region lock, so now i cant use them. same with certain videos on youtube (even if im using the UK version).
    cheers
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 01:13

Truthfully, they are shite. I do not think Christian Bale will rise this shite line of movies from the dump. Though he is an absolutely amazing actor, and makes everything good, the Terminator is shit and will always be so.

Bale was in a movie called the Prestige, best MOVIE EVER!
    Back to top Go down
    mytsx06
    Major
    Major
    mytsx06

Number of posts : 323
    Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 01:40

I really liked the Sarah Connor tv show. I hope they don't cancel it. But I heard they will. I picked T2. Love it when Arny is on the motorcycle.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 01:42

Rise of the Machines was my favourite.
    Back to top Go down
    thuder87
    General
    General
    thuder87

Number of posts : 2173
    Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 02:10

you young pups dont appreciate how badass some movies were, T2 was unreal with the liquid metal concept, to much cgi shit for you guys, T2 is great, and the idea of the movies are awesome
    Back to top Go down
    Vish_88
    Major General
    Major General
    Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 03:09

thuder87 wrote:
    you young pups dont appreciate how badass some movies were, T2 was unreal with the liquid metal concept, to much cgi shit for you guys, T2 is great, and the idea of the movies are awesome

One part of T2 i did like was when Arnie picked up the baby and just looked at it. Too funny Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Podestiny
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Podestiny

Number of posts : 390
    Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 05:33

Vish_88 wrote:
    Truthfully, they are shite.

i got to agree with you vish

now im sure thunder really thinks we don't appreciate old movies
    Back to top Go down
    mattyla
    Lieutenant General
    Lieutenant General
    mattyla

Number of posts : 1842

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 12:11

Yeah I appreciate what Thuder says, although i'm too young to have actually watched them at the time lol

T1 was good but too 80s for my taste, too much hair spray and camp music.

T2 is the best, like Thud says for the effects at the time which were brilliant. Plus Robert Patrick is good as the stone-faced bad guy.

T3 was decent, but Arnie was sooo old.

T4 is just all CGI I guess, but I still wanna see it.
    Back to top Go down
    http://comparethemeerkat.com
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Terminator movie was the best?   Which Terminator movie was the best? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Terminator movie was the best?
    Page 1 of 1