Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
MADE A MISTAKE.... Empty

MADE A MISTAKE....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unseenowl
Corporal
Corporal
unseenowl

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-12

MADE A MISTAKE.... Empty
PostSubject: MADE A MISTAKE....   MADE A MISTAKE.... I_icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 06:46

HEY GUYS IF ANY OF U GUYS DIDNT KNO I LEFT THE CLAN...... I THINK THIS IS THE BIGGIST MISTAKE IVE EVER DID....I REALLY MISS U GUYS U GUYS NO IDEA.... I JUST ANTED TO GET THAT OUT THERE BECAUSE EVER SENCE I LEFT THE CLAN IVE BEEN SEEING LESS AND LESS OF oos CLAN MEMBERS ON MY BUDDIE LIST..... Crying or Very sad

I FUCKIN MISS U GUYS!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

MADE A MISTAKE.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADE A MISTAKE....   MADE A MISTAKE.... I_icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 13:15

Maybe you should think next time before you click 'Leave clan' I don't really like how you've made a whole post about it, perhaps just re-applied and be done with it. You're a nice guy and a good player, but when you leave unneccessarily, it makes no sence. I suggest you leave it for a bit, it's just a bit annoying more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

MADE A MISTAKE.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADE A MISTAKE....   MADE A MISTAKE.... I_icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 14:36

Owl, we're going through with our decision, you should be receiving something shortly from Drumcrazy. Don't worry Owl, you left, and we know (Well I do), that it was a bad decision. You're a great player, and a great supporter. Hoping to see you in the clan soon buddy.

Next time though, we would rather you talk to one of us before leaving, we could work something out.
Back to top Go down
unseenowl
Corporal
Corporal
unseenowl

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-12

MADE A MISTAKE.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADE A MISTAKE....   MADE A MISTAKE.... I_icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 22:30

YEA JANIE I HOPE TO SEE U SOON TOO Razz
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sponsored content

MADE A MISTAKE.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: MADE A MISTAKE....   MADE A MISTAKE.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MADE A MISTAKE....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Lobby-
Jump to: