Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Free Rag doll kung fu Empty

Free Rag doll kung fu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Free Rag doll kung fu Empty
PostSubject: Free Rag doll kung fu   Free Rag doll kung fu I_icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2009, 15:52

Was having a look at the US store using my US account last night & downloaded Rag Doll Kung Fu for free Very Happy

If you go to the section named SPRINT in the tabs on the store it's there. Said free game download from sprint.
So grab it while you can & its FREE Very Happy

Its not bad had a wee go of it once downloaded & it looks good Very Happy

If your from the UK like me & you don't have a US account you can make a US account by -
1. You need a US postal address inc zip code so google a business or something in the US get thery're full postal address & write it down. (i used subaru america lol)
2. If you don't have a spare email address (has to be differant from the email you have used for any of your accounts) sign up for a free one at the likes of yahoo.
3. Then make a new account & put US as country of residence, fill out details using the address you googled & use the other email addy.
4. Bingo you now have a us acc & can access the us store Cool

I have a Japanese acc to but thats a lot trickier to do as the whole thing is in Japanese when creating the acc.
US players can do the same to make a uk acc just google a uk address.
Back to top Go down

Free Rag doll kung fu
Page 1 of 1