Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    March 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar
    Gallery
    Rank System Empty

Rank System

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    BlueJackeL
    Admin
    BlueJackeL

Number of posts : 603
    Registration date : 2009-03-02

Rank System Empty
    PostSubject: Rank System   Rank System I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Mar 2009, 11:43

As you post more and more, you will start to climb in rank. All in all, there are 15 ranks spanning from Private to Supreme Commander. They follow the standard rank progression of Resistance 1, although some ranks are omitted due to lack of space.

Lets see who becomes the first supreme commander here! (admins are barred from the ranking system, so it won't be me). Just to let you know, supreme commander is well over 1000 posts. So you better be here for the long haul.

Please keep in mind that spamming is not allowed on these forums and should not be done merely to increase your rank. If it is determined that you are spamming the boards, moderators will warn you, may dock or reset your post count, or ban you from the boards.

With that said, happy posting!
    Back to top Go down
    https://shadows.forummotion.com

Rank System
    Page 1 of 1