Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
Best Time Of Your Life Empty

Best Time Of Your Life

Go down 
+2
Vish_88
mattyla
6 posters
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 18:54

This will pertain to our older members mostly, but everyone is welcome to reply.

We all had the "best" time of our life. A time you look back on and think "damn, life was so good then".

Mine was the summer of 1992. 17 years old, going to be a senior in high school that fall. I had a job I loved. I did not meet my ex-fiencee yet, so I wasen't jaded and my heart was clean. The top of that summer was the Lalapalooza tour. Ministry, Lush, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ice Cube and The Jesus and Mary Chain all played. Too bad I can't remember the rest of the bill, the entire show was fantastic.

I was into alternitave music then (I still am now, but it's changed) and every time I hear a song from that summer, I get all nestalgic and start to "think".

Too bad I took that year for granted. I would give my right arm to have it back and live it again. I've never had as much fun or been so content since.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 19:54

Ray, this is an excellent idea mate.

Summer 2000. 16 yrs old. Just finished my exams, I had a fucking fine girl, there was a party every other night, and when I didn't party I played football every day. Smile

Highlights were Euro 2000 which in my opinion is the best football tournament I have witnessed (Spain 3 Yugoslavia 2, wtf? It was 1-1 30 seconds from the end..!)

Another highlight was going to see Embrace at the Manchester Evening News Arena. They're not a great band, but they're all Manchester lads and have a massive fanbase there, it was the end of their tour and the atmosphere was amazing. Each song was better than the last. I was also introduced to crowd surfing Cool

Oh, and Micro Machines V3 on the PSOne - eight players with two multi-taps lol that was some good shit too!!

Good times Smile
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 20:05

When i was 5. Play shit and eat. That was it!
Back to top Go down
ECLiPZ
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
ECLiPZ

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 20:57

I thing now is best time!

Have a beautiful Girlfriend

Great family

And cant wait to start a life of my own!
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2009, 21:38

Best time was High School. Probably prom.

One day, to get all pretty, feel like a princess. At first, didn't go as planned, but when I actually got the dress on, got flowers from my mom. That was great.

Too bad none of my parents weren't there to see me get my diploma. That was the worst part of the day, seeing everyone's family at their graduation, I, had no one.

Anyways, this isn't about worst times, it's best.

Prom was great, I'm not a girly girl, so everyone seeing me in a dress, and actually looking good was a great feeling. The feeling of starting a new life, going to college. Best feeling in the world..

Dunno what happened after....
Back to top Go down
Podestiny
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Podestiny

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 01:06

well ive got one that hasn't come true yet but it will

winning ISWA Freestyle state this weekend.(wrestling tounament) wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Apr 2009, 01:29

Good luck, Pody. I am sure you will win.
Back to top Go down
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 05:24

92-96 My Raving years Cool You worked the week to fund the weekend adventure where ever it was that weekend, mostly it was local all nighters but every 6-8 weeks we'd travel down to the Rezerection cheers events. Rez's were our highlights of the year 12 hours of banging hardcore, gabba & breakbeats drunken With around 8-10k like minded happy people mostly all with expresions like this> What a Face Ha Ha Ha

We had a really tight group of friends who looked out/after each other & did everything together. New Year 94-95 was probably the best ever though, 12 midnight countdown with full Scottish pipe band playing on stage, all the lights & lasers going crazy & being with the your best friends drunken Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Time Of Your Life   Best Time Of Your Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Time Of Your Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Take a Break-
Jump to: