Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Gallery
What's your favourite Beatles song? Empty

What's your favourite Beatles song?

Go down 
+8
drumcrazy
lilmix1213
GeeWr1
Podestiny
brad830218
B-DAWG300
Janie007
mattyla
12 posters

What's your favourite Beatles song? (view thread in Take a Break forum)
Yesterday
What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_lcap27%What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Hey Jude
What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_lcap36%What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 8 ]
Eleanor Rigby
What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Strawberry Fields Forever
What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_lcap0%What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yellow Submarine
What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_lcap14%What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Paperback Writer
 0% [ 0 ]
Help
What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_lcap9%What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Other
What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_lcap14%What's your favourite Beatles song? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

Number of posts : 1842
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 01:46

So many to choose from, far too many to list even a fraction of them, so if you choose Other post what the song is and laugh at me for not including it in the poll Very Happy

Janie, if you don't like The Beatles, you don't have to post dodel :p
Back to top Go down
http://comparethemeerkat.com
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 01:46

My vote goes to Hey Jude. Stunning. Could have gone to a couple of the others tho.
Back to top Go down
Janie007
Major General
Major General
Janie007

Number of posts : 1463
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 01:49

I don't like the Beatles, but I like the song Hey Jude. Ha!
Back to top Go down
B-DAWG300
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
B-DAWG300

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 02:00

never heard them
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snip3rdawg
brad830218
Captain
Captain
brad830218

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 03:18

B-Dawg, you have a mission, download their music... one of the most influential and important bands of all time. Even if you don't like their music it's still good to know about them. You'll probably like em anyways, listen to Come Together, its a good song to get introduced to them by.
Back to top Go down
Podestiny
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Podestiny

Number of posts : 390

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 03:37

i like yellow submarine, me and my cousins have had some good times when we listen to that song.
Back to top Go down
B-DAWG300
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
B-DAWG300

Number of posts : 196

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 05:12

people always say that lol dont even know thier names
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/snip3rdawg
GeeWr1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
GeeWr1

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 05:45

when it comes to the Beatles i can't pick 1 as a favourite over another it all depends on time & mood which i'd choose.

I also love Oasis's version of 'i am the walrus' that they always finish their live sets with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 09:40

Sgt. Pepper

The some is great and the whole album is one of their best. They broke a lot of ground with it.
Back to top Go down
lilmix1213
Private
Private
lilmix1213

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 18:27

The Beatles are alright. Not that many songs I like. But i did a concert in school about them. When your in elementry school everyone has to do the concert. We did about 6.
Back to top Go down
mattyla
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
mattyla

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2009, 20:17

B-Dawg, i've never heard of Detroit, Michigan.. perhaps you can educate me.. lol Wink

You've never heard of the most famous band in the world ever.. you gotta be taking the piss, surely?
Back to top Go down
drumcrazy
Major
Major
drumcrazy

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 07:33

Yesterday is such a great song.
Back to top Go down
arthurinvisible
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
arthurinvisible

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2009, 13:42

All you need is love, it's a john lennon song i know and not a beatles song but it makes the hairs stand up.
Back to top Go down
mother-fudger
Colonel
Colonel
mother-fudger

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2009, 16:52

Didn't have a clue so picked 1 at random
Back to top Go down
ejp123
Private
Private

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 01:40

cannot beleive b dawg never heard of the beatles im so sorry b dawg please google them or something good luck in getting to know one of the greatest bands in history
Back to top Go down
Vish_88
Major General
Major General
Vish_88

Number of posts : 1156

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 02:16

You haven't heard of the Beatles? You MUST be shitting me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favourite Beatles song?   What's your favourite Beatles song? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your favourite Beatles song?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PUBLIC :: Take a Break-
Jump to: